Did the blowjob video ever get released?

Did the blowjob video ever get released?

Attached: 76138D62-4D54-4764-A77F-473DDD2BCD0D.jpg (537x416, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFXeXK3szOk
liveleak.com/view?i=d03_1236269064
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure did. Like 10yrs ago

context?

Where can I find it? All I’ve seen is the uncensored jumping jacks and spanking

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
OGoO

this is super old.

Some weirdo was on the phone giving the guy directions to make the woman strip and give him a blowjob

Either the guy was in on it or the caller was a literal wizard hypnotizing him

Random guy called a KY McDonald’s pretending to be a cop and get the store manager to strip search one of the employees. Long story short, manager’s fiancée gets involved and ends up getting a blowjob. All at the direction of the guy in the phone. Everything was Captured on security cam

sounds fucking hot

Where?

no idea now but it was released way back when

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
uPrF

The whole video was never released.

Govu

But was the blowjob portion released?

I Would also like to see this

the "strip search phone call scam"

The strip search phone call scam was a series of incidents, mostly occurring in rural areas of the United States, that extended over a period of about twelve years, starting in 1992.

The incidents involved a man calling a restaurant or grocery store, claiming to be a police officer and then convincing managers to conduct strip searches of female employees, and to perform other bizarre acts on behalf of "the police".

The calls were most often placed to fast-food restaurants in small towns.

Louise Ogborn, a 18 year old high school senior, was ordered to strip fully nude by her McDonald's manager.

The manager's husband, then forced the girl to do jumping jacks, spread her legs, give him a blowjob, and allow him to finger her.

Louise Ogborn sued McDonald's for $6.1 million.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFXeXK3szOk

Shit, I'd do that for a couple million.

Small portions of the video were leaked, but the video quality is terrible.

She has a large bush of pubic hair, which hides her vagina.

uzWK

QhCA

Which portions were leaked?

Seriously who would be dumb enough to fall for that? It sounds like a plot stright out of the movie "Porky's"

fNCt

What was the movie that was about this? Was boring but had it's hot moments

You can find the video on LiveLeak under the title: "McDonalds Strip Search: Uncensored".

Attached: 8ED0BACD-A9E4-43FE-B22D-6027968457DD.jpg (1334x750, 206K)

Compliance (2012) by Craig Zobel

Stupid women shouldn't have jobs.

useless

YES

wasn't that girl like 17?

Thats one expense blowjob

insane
and hot

lol newfags

she looks like shes enjoying it

Couldn’t find it

Couldn’t find it

real screen cap? im confused, i didnt know an uncensored existed. awesome.

The version on Liveleak is far from them being a "full" or "uncensored" version.

Found it quick and easy, thanks user

Holy shit...I thought it was a myth

More pictures, or possible "choppy video" up in here would be great!

>McDonalds Strip Search: Uncensored
lol...double nigger

This is not the full version and the full version was never released.

Attached: Dreama Walker nude in Compliance9.png (579x528, 252K)

when a old fat bald guy can get a hot sexy teen to suck and fuck, but I can't get any without paying a prostitute.

well...

No. Only the cops and lawyers got to see it.

And because guys went up to her saying " hey, I saw your tits" she now refuses to do any more nudity.

Motherless link: 7018D37
None of blowjob though :(

so much good stuff has never really leaked. the full version of this is no exception. lile the vid of the chicks raping the boy it will rot in the archives of some lea.

good job contributing nothing, newfag

liveleak.com/view?i=d03_1236269064

This looks photoshopped to asgard and back.

Attached: UtAAsWq.jpg (212x200, 7K)