What's a good way to burn belly fat?

What's a good way to burn belly fat?

Attached: giphy (64).gif (500x400, 999K)

cardio, core exercise oriented weight lifting, good nutrition and patience

>targeted fat loss
not gonna make it

Attached: 1561455169695.png (900x675, 374K)

Same as all the other fat

Coffee and cigarettes

Dont fucking eat

The only way to burn fat is to be in a calorie deficit. Burn more calories than you eat.

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
jYhc

High enough heat is all you need. The fat will catch fire and burn on its own fuel afterward.

Hppe this answers your question.

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
GYEH

TVxN

MxHD

HNUc

Blowtorch works great

I'm a guy without any discipline, so for me the best way to lose weight is to just not eat anything for a day, then eat again, then don't eat and so on.
Once you feel like you've hit a goalpost(let's say, 5 kg), you start eating normally again. You should keep your weight unless you go full munchlax.
Then, once you feel 'ready' again, you can repeat step one til your fat is gone.
Eating nothing is easier than eating little for me. So that's the only thing that really works in my case.
If you really want to speed it up tho, do some exercises. Doesn't matter what you do, as long as you feel really exhausted afterwards. That should put you at around -2500 to -3000 kcal for the day, which your body will take from your fat reserves instead. 1 kg of fat is around 7000kcal, so you should see some results pretty quickly.

iUbO

Eat high protein, low calories.

Learn how many calories it takes to maintain your body weight and eat at a slight deficit. Use a free online calculator to get a ball park idea

Lift weights. Do cardio.

If you are disciplined and keep up with your macros every day then watch your body transform.

exercise and cut out sugar and carbs from your diet

LdKA

eat nothing but chili. you'll drop 30 lbs in a month easy

ROFL upvote these guys! such a quirky sense of humor you guys have!

OuiT

my answer is correct and not a joke. so kys

Low/no carb, calorie deficit. Eat less, workout more.

gHKq