My mom found out that i've been cross dressing when i'm home alone. what do Yea Forums...

my mom found out that i've been cross dressing when i'm home alone. what do Yea Forums? i can't even look at her right now. should i kms?

Attached: Snapchat-1248891725.jpg (1080x1920, 380K)

First, you come over and ride my cock. Second, just tell her you're into it. No big deal.

crossdress in front of your mom

God damn you're cute. Lie to your parents and just say you were confused. Wait until you can get out of the house permanently and then whore it up on some cock

just act like its no big deal

I would love for a cute guy to cuddle me. Im a lonely 17 y/o boi, virgin, never touched a guy/girl. Only hugged my dad, mom and grandma.

how did she find out?

hidden camera

She’s just jelly you make a sexier girl than she does

This.

Going to the dentist tomorrow to check on my wisdom tooth, its growing good. Just a bit of "gum" is swollen so im going to get it checked. Wish me luck! Im sorry for typing this here. I just don't have any friends to tell this too haha ^^

Nah don’t kill yourself. Go tell her you got involved with a bunch of weird ass faggots online. You got caught up in a phase, but it was weird and you’re done with it. That’s how this shit is transmitted man. 40% of gay dudes were molested, a trans high school kid has a 70% chance of having a trans friend come out on social media recently, also a 70% treatment rate of caught early with therapy. Put this behind you and she’ll chalk it up to weird horny teenage stuff. Good luck

good luck user love you bb

post more, cute girly bitch

You are hot af good luck

are you really op? whats your snap

>Im a lonely 17 y/o boi
b&

Thank you :) Made me smile.

You're going to be facing major depression as your life begins to fall apart.

I would advice you to start taking St. John's Wort pills as soon as possible.

Oh, im new to Yea Forums. Does this make me ip banned or something?

I was once very much like yourself but i got out of it and became both extremely right and stronger from it. Please think about how fucked up this sort of shit is for your mind. Unless you change you're always going to be depressed

no its just that you have to be at least 18 to be posting

Well, cough cough, im 18 haha.

Thanks I was transsexual but took this herb and now I’m not thanks again

What did she say?
And how did you react or what did you say?

Thanks, I was straight but then I took this BIIIG dick up my butt and it felt so good that I suddenly became gay.

Crossdress in public too, it’s 2019 you can be out and also use the girls locker room.

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
VyDd

Im confused
Are u a girl or a boy and is that u in the picture?

>my mom found out that i've been cross dressing when i'm home alone. what do Yea Forums? i can't even look at her right now. should i kms?
do it more. in my house. and let me fuck your boi pussy

Sucker punch her in the gut

you can move in with me OP. I wouldn't even ask you for anything sexual in return. (maybe share a shower or something)

Nah, he can live here rent, food and games for free in exchange for the boy pussy.

Attached: 1563114537614.jpg (1080x1041, 411K)

Tell her you make money do it for strangers on the internet

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
TAJp

zErK

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczXjXnuhGFH

Crossdressing kind of gay tho op

So you dress as a guy in jeans and a t-shirt? Who cares?

Nice save there, kid.

Answer this OP

txmb

Kill yourself before Trump gasses you fuckin degenerate

My mom is a drug addict and my father used to get drunk as fuck and beat the shit out of me. Your little crossdressing fag problem means nothing to me. So yea kys if you are to much of a pussy to handle your oarents opinions

When did i post that?

I posted that?

rFIp

dya like suckin cocks?

hbLh

you never hugged a schoolmate?

Zvxl

Yes. There is no other way to deal with this situation.

no big deal your moms obviously already knoe you were a fagoo she just tryna prove it

Wait that’s a guy??

If you weren't underage, I'd be your friend. But I don't want to get v&'d, I'm sorry user

(checked)
How far are you from being 18? I wouldn't mind being your platonic friend but underage i avoid as a rule even if nothing lewd is ever on the table. I pity you, but at the same time I can relate to some extent from a dark point in my life so I don't mean it in a condescending way, u fgt

Your attitude is good, good night user

If that is you (and you are male) your mom might be retarded if she didn't realise you are into that shit.

FUCK YOUR MOM AND THEN CROSS DRESS WITH HER STUFF TO SHOW HER WHO IS IN CHARGE

Be a faggot bu a dominant one, facing her and stand, even if it's hurt

PFPB

eIud

Murder her.

if she really loves you, and this is a hobby you genuinely enjoy, regardless of whatever inhibitions or judgements she will impose on you, she will be forced to accept that this is just another part of you.

my mom doesn't like the fact that i vape weed, but she can accept that I have certain facets of my life that don't really concern her, and regardless of the vaping, I'm still her son.

Talk to her and tell her your just trying different things. If she cool stay safe and do what makes you happy.
If she’s religious then play it cool and quit until you move out.
Or just stop and forget it ever happened.

First, time stamp or fuck off.
Second off, pics of you cross dressing or fuck off.
Third off, don't be a faggot and kys. I bet your mother fucks your father in the ass with a strap on.

Just watch pic related and understand everyone has a script and this life is a play.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 618K)

You're ashamed because you understand what you're doing is wrong.

She should beat you

True 10/10 cis women are jealous of trans folks

Yes you need to kill yourself.
Putrid abomination.
I hope they disown you

>cute
imagine being this horny lmao

Join the 40% faggot

based and redpilled

lol. ignore all these faggots.
if your mom gives you shit, do what any responsible person would, and hide it from her until you can move out
then move as far as you can
enjoy your life little, guy

Attached: gadget.jpg (640x320, 31K)

cope harder transfags

Attached: her.png (220x314, 109K)