Any of u hear about this shit?

Any of u hear about this shit?

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-220008.png (1440x1418, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/escty/?hl=en
boards.Yea
cnyhomepage.com/news/homicide-near-boilermaker-course-in-east-utica-no-related-to-race-event/As
wktv.com/content/news/Woman-dead-man-rushed-to-hospital-after-alleged-domestic-call-in-Utica-512699261.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zFKqpdA8Ttk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody cares

yes it broke my heart and made me cry for like an hour

What happened

Is it someone famous?

What?

Story?

yeah. Dead chick out of Utica ny.

Utica!? no no, it's an Albany expression.

Attached: yeeps.jpg (1920x1079, 95K)

This girl's bf killed her for trying to break up with him. Then last I heard he tried killing himself but has been picked up by police. Trying to find out more

Insta's are yesjuliet and escty

yikes

Attached: A6640E65-21C3-450C-B68D-6E301FE09A0C.jpg (1024x1820, 216K)

people are sick

Attached: 4D6B3134-4F73-4078-825E-1710E8DC3F44.jpg (1024x1820, 199K)

Do u know the story at all??

Imagine being so weak you ruin your life over a girl leaving. I can understand it being rough if you've built a life together and had kids and shit, but her just saying you cant use her holes anymore? Jesus christ.

Imagine reacting to that with pepelaugh. I swear all edgelords deserve a painful death

Fucking Christ man

For real, she was only 17 too

Attached: 06188602.jpg (200x160, 7K)

The Beta Uprising is real.

funny how we can post this no problem, but if her shirt were pulled down enough to reveal a nipple, suddenly it's illegal

Butt Hurt Americans just killing shit because fee fees were hurt.

yeah i think he was taking her to a concert idk if he was her ex or boyfriend but that’s all I know,

SHE WAS A FUCKING BITCH
ALRIGHT??

GROW UP AND GET OVER IT MALES!!!

SHE WAS A PRIVELAGED WHITE FEMALE

Incels, man.

Attached: 1556816856487.jpg (400x289, 18K)

words can’t express how much i wanna choke him too bad he’s dead

I bet she told all her friends that he was real pain in the neck

Yikes you're one of those pedophiles that thinks they should be able to see nude kids because you think it's better than seeing a dead body.

yeah man no one kills elsewhere in the world at all

Attached: dsfsdfdsf.png (377x224, 107K)

This is a screenshot from the the guys last post to his own Instagram story.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-221536.jpg (1080x2340, 454K)

OJ Simpson dropped by for a visit.

yeah, saw it on insta. shame. her bf killed her right

A bandaid will fix her right up.

Attached: 94248A75-8193-4D68-8992-FE378E10FAE8.jpg (600x316, 24K)

>kids
>17 year olds
pick one, faggot

Hey any info is good, I'm trying to figure out what goes through the mind of these fuckers

lmaoooooooo have fun in jail sperg

That's the story, I'm trying to find out more

except 17 is perfectly legal in a lot of states, you massive faggot

lmao you can fuck even 14 year olds in Italy, Germany, Portugal, most of Latin America too. 17 is legal in most of America too and virtually all of Europe. have fun fucking some roastie 20 something that 50 guys have already been with, faggot.

I don't wanna be that guy but who has the Video

Don't think there's a video bud

Attached: BeheadedMultiCulturalism.png (531x704, 483K)

Mmmm.... Steamed hams....

>posting stale old cringe material

Attached: 1495422632369.png (247x204, 3K)

WAIT? HE KILLED OXYCHAN?

Upset so much you think I said other things, wow, not once did I say only Americans kills.

I said Americans killing because their fee fees were hurt.

Americans getting angry in here like the boifats that they are.

Yeah. Another person brutally murdered in Mexico.

Whats New?

There goes my urge to fap tonight.

try upstate jew york

Actually since 2000 there has been 225k 15 and under years old kids being married by Judicial Consent in the US, 98.6% being Christians.

Pedo heaven the US is.

Fuck you

Anyone have a before pic? I have a necro kink.

better her then me

Fuck that nigga rip bianca damn

The fucks ur problem bud?

Gotchu, here's her ig
instagram.com/escty/?hl=en

I see

The only interesting part is he tried to kill himself in the end, but failed. Stabbed himself but didn't die and the cops saved him.

Now he can spend the rest of his life getting nigger dick up his ass in prison. A fitting end.

I'll check

Attached: 1518489847119.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

who got the vid?

boards.Yea Forums.org/pol//thread/219491915/bianca-devins-17-of-utica-ny-was-slain-this

(1/2) From what I know, this girl is bianca, also known as oxy/oxychan. You can look up bianca or oxy in the archives and find some previous posts about her that can explain a lot. Her tumblr user is "cups" and her ig is escty. She claimed to have BPD and also 6 alternate personalities and was a regular opiate/weed user and constantly lied about her age. I've heard that she dabbled in heroin and was called a "whore" a few times, but I haven't found much evidence for that. She mainly browsed soc I'm pretty sure. Like I said, her posts are scattered throughout the archives.

(2/2) I'm conflicted about this, because she was 17 and very unaware of real life it seemed like, but she did claim to have a fetish for cutting herself and also rape, so I think it makes sense that she might attract this kind of fucked up guy unfortunately. It's so sad because she was young, mentally ill, a "victim" of e-girl culture, and hadn't matured enough to realize the shit she was doing was wrong... She was from Utica, NY and an article was posted this morning that makes it seem like if this is the same incident, her murderer is still alive.cnyhomepage.com/news/homicide-near-boilermaker-course-in-east-utica-no-related-to-race-event/As for her murderer, his ig @yesjuliet just shows that he was an incel trying to be /fit/ and edgy. I don't know much about him.

There is no video. People on ig are claiming they have a video just to get followers.

So the cops did get to him then?

Is she OK?

WTF.. Jesus..

she's dead lol

Thx for the info man

I thought I was fully desensitized from this stuff but watching the video of her beheading fucked my whole weekend up. Those fucking screams man.

Attached: sudoku.png (300x197, 58K)

If you really knew how things really arebBADFkZm

>Being this fucking autistic
Nigger, just stop.

No she's dead

There's no video u sack of shit. Stop trying to be edgy

She's just a /soc/ slut.
Imagine the deepthroat.

Anger seeps through me when I see shit like this. I'd blow the fucking top off that incel boyfriend of hers. 12 gauge, 556, 9mm. He really wants to die? Come find me. Fucking faggot.

FeelsBadman.jpg

Attached: 1511912698165.jpg (700x312, 25K)

>*drops knife on the floor seductively* ohh nooo ;) *kicks it towards you* how reckless of me! *lies down in a vulnerable position* oh noo

Thats on one of her pages. lol

faggot

.458 SOCOM through the forehead

Attached: 5e0.jpg (1060x1200, 111K)

enjoy hating your life incel.

Attached: +.gif (444x250, 587K)

Yes there is a video you dumbass. Try lurking more next summer.

pretty sure he was talking about the beheadings from the picture of the post he mentioned.

Attached: 1503108457381.gif (250x250, 992K)

There is no video you attention seeking fag

yep, haven't seen any updates but last stories were "rushed to hospital in critical condition"

i really hope he lives. he could stand to suffer. and check out his roid tits. they're gonna looove that in prison.

wktv.com/content/news/Woman-dead-man-rushed-to-hospital-after-alleged-domestic-call-in-Utica-512699261.html

And some advil for the pain

I'm not referring to OP's chick. Image search the post I replied to and find the video if you dare.

At first I thought it was kind of sad when looking at the OP pic and the story behind it. But yeah, she was a vapid slut/ bimbo. Nothing of value was lost, and my sympathy for her has gone to zero.

How's he an incel though if he got to fuck her and even was able to fuck her corpse? That doesn't sound involuntarily celibate at all.

Yeah, according to her /soc/ post she's not into extreme pain.

>people are sick
New to 4chin user?

My bad man

You are an odd fellow, but you steam a good ham.

You're right.

Not talking about the same girl.

Just ignore him. He's trying to bait someone into posting the link.

Lol, you seem to have no idea what incel means. Also,

>getting mad over some murdered cunt

im a femanon and no I’ve been here 2-3 years just rlly sensitive

Shit, well thx for the article

>femanon here

Attached: 764813241`2.jpg (600x315, 11K)

Attached: dis be you.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Sand niggers kill because they can't control their cocks. Indians rape and kill because they can't get laid. Africans kill because fucking africa. The reason doesn't really matter.

Just imagine, that could be you. You could be famous someday!

>I said Americans killing because their fee fees were hurt.
As if those moslem extremists didn't kill because their religious fee fees were hurt.

anyone can be female these days, you just have to say it

>Sand niggers kill because they can't control their cocks
Pretty sure they kill because your god has a bigger dick than their god.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAO

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczXirtBnGcE

Getting this mad over a cheating slut that you don’t know. Okay.

kek

Tits
Or
Gtfo
You know the rules faggot.

Femanon here guys.

Attached: 2f376bbe8a1a14828b0c3a05c03d3773.jpg (415x278, 22K)

>still trying hard to push the blame away
>typical boifat yanks

>cheating slut
so breaking up with some edgelord = cheating.
gotcha, skippy.

The guys in prison will already have him on their radar and a guard will "accidentally" open his door when 2 torpedoes of his race are going to showers and hell get shanked with a blinky

Exactly what I was thinking. Please learn from others mistakes, "femanon". There are some great people on this site and there are also some fucked people on this site, as long as you stay away from soc you should be fine but even just mentioning being "femanon uwu" scares the shit out of me. Please learn from other's mistakes user, please it's not worth it

Good. This bitch was part of the cancer that has infested r9k.

Around 12 million foreigners visited Morocco in 2018, the country where these girls were murdered. How many of those foreign visitors were murdered? Also the pic suggests that there is a danger of that happening in any country that is Muslim, which amounts to about 50 countries, many of which will have large numbers of foreign visitors. The stupidity of the pic is astounding

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
evxo

TITS OR I BTFO JAPAN

Attached: TITSORIBTFOJAPAN.jpg (320x238, 15K)

Dude, you're ruining this for me. That "fem"user could have been my bianca.

>femanon
It's just user you attention whoring cunt

Not the OP or the other guy. But yes, there was a video. It was even here once.

yeah

Let them, we can see that the problem sorts itself out naturally.

He meant no video of this murder, not the beheadings. Apparently he was confused.

Bullshit. There was no video.

no it didn't faggot u don't even know her

Just doing my duty,,, no one likes getting their throat sliced!

Incel found

Faux-goth art hoe E-girls deserve this.

Fuck off, Habib.

Attached: 0ba0f219d33b66266c0c4cde7841dfa6.jpg (681x883, 124K)

im a girl so im not a fag and ik i don’t know her but i miss my sister bianca n im sensitive soooo,,,

Simp cuck found.

>literal life on easy mode with gameshark codes
>still seeks for neets attention
Good she is dead I hope she suffered.

Attached: 1507508261479.jpg (750x1334, 131K)

That's real talk. I got heartbroken a few years back and nearly gave up. I persevered and rose above. Happy to be who I am today

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
dSvc

17 is legal you sperg. Not being able to distinguish between someone who's a few months from 18 and an actual child is exactly how people "normalize" pedophilia stupid fuck. 16-17 is not a child.

you’re sick,I don’t wanna b your bianca,,,

Looks like her neck was kinda asking for it. tbqh.

Attached: emma.png (377x424, 241K)

How many of those foreigners visiting Morocco look like those women? Most foreigners would be from the neighboring countries, genius.

more like this??but ok

Attached: 2093CC57-D933-468D-9D1F-69A36BAD41B2.jpg (1219x908, 150K)

This. It’s like feeling bad for prostitutes when they turn up dead.

Did she make it?

this is why you’re a virgin but alright

Yoooo. did somebody die??

Attached: tenor.gif (120x90, 74K)

Good on ya

i literally fucking knew her

On a side note bianca is a fucking retarded name

Ya, of course she did

Hey man, at least 50% of the people involved are having a good time.

i’m so sorry

Nah faggot, nothing will happen, your justice-boner is wasted and you fucking suck dick

Attached: Barry Spaggot.jpg (1162x1200, 126K)

yeah bullshit post your snapchat no balls

Da

Not anymore user

She was just a 17 yr old who got mixed up in some dumb shit because she wanted to be cool online. MOST people do really dumb shit that they regret when they are young. You're really comparing her to a filthy prostitute? Ok user.

Legal to fuck but naked images of it are CP.

cool

what race was the bf?

It's only illegal if the nudity is sexualized.

Attached: eurgh.png (473x488, 192K)

>I'll defend you my lady
Fucking orbiters

I googled Bianca Michelle Devins and got this - Michelle Mort Disney

Attached: Alien.jpg (624x780, 59K)

at least that "filthy prostitute"'s got a fucking job, mate

Attached: discarded.gif (158x132, 26K)

@dentalsergery :,^)

kek'd

What did she get mixed up in?
Why was she murdered?
What does her bf/exbf look like?
How long ago?
Who is she? This was on instagram?
Was this guy just instagram chatting near the vehicle on his phone? or what?
Someone write down literally everything you know about this story...

Edgy

Attached: 66659045.jpg (960x642, 149K)

I do not know user, I am actually somewhere between indifferent and lol-bitch-shoulda-chosen-better-bf.
Also the faggot wasn't trying to kill himself, he obviously knew what to do. Just trying to play the insanity plea. I hope he gets butt raped in prison.

Attached: 1550165800240.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Retard, she was literally a whore and a drug addict. Imagine thinking that is normal. You must be american.

I already wrote down what I know. Read the fucking thread user, the whole story has already been covered.

UzdB

White emo

That's unnatural to begin with. Faggot. Her death was not in vain this is clear message to all those whores who allow toxic faggots to orbit in their lives.

Already an amazing post in the tread. Read through and stop being lazy

Idk about her being a whore (Oh I'm sorry, every girl who posts on soc is a whore right?), but yeah her opiate and heoin habit was really fucking degenerate. Unfortunate she couldn't get better her life was selfishly stolen from her.

>imagine joining a discord server from Yea Forums
fucking retards

Attached: 1504196792054.jpg (500x451, 48K)

Morocco is something like the 30th most popular tourist destination in the world you spastic. The pic also implies that these sort of attacks would occur in any Muslim coutnry visited, which is delusional, considering how many Muslim countries there are and how many tourists go to many of those countries. The only people who could be convinced by such an absurd claim are retards, like you.

*heroin

I did, but it is all mixed up with various details everywhere, and i'm confused about some of the details.

Is she okay???

Prostitutes perform an important function for people, unlike this stupid cunt.

damn I can't believe brittany venti is dead

Read the 2 parter it was the one with the most accurate info

She dead... So no

Yeah she was edgy. As well as being a worthless whore

Is this someone we're supposed to know?

>defending prostitutes
Fucking disgusting mate

vOZS

Why?

Ye

They got the facts wrong about the girl being his girlfriend but seems legit

youtube.com/watch?v=zFKqpdA8Ttk

>not defending the most ancient profession in fucking history
end your life summerfag

amLf

Look at the archived posts. She started fucking her orbiters at age 16. Play stupid games win stupid prices.

Yes. It's Boxxy.

Attached: UgazdyY.jpg (864x1080, 312K)

oof pedos are getting mad. calm down spergs its not like you virgins can even get stupid kids to bang you

She deserved it

why do you keep posting this faggot shit everywhere...?

Prostitutes are literally objects that have been plowed through by thousands of guys. Being a prostitute is the easiest job for a woman to do, there is no pride in it. If thats your thing then go ahead degenerates.

No they don’t lol. Maybe most of the people you knew did shit this dumb but I’d say you were running with a crowd of dumb fucks who should’ve known better by 17. That’s an adult in most countries and you’re acting like she’s a grade school kid kek. Really just shows how dumb and immature you were at 17

I get the feeling that you's trollin

Sad but not surprising, people are losing their minds.

i gotchu,
>Looks like she broke up/or cheated with some crazy cuck and he killed her.
>go on @yesjuliet on instagram (if its still up idk)
>last like 24 hours
>she wasnt famous or anything just a instagram girl and well known on her discord i assume (that he was also apart of)
everything you need to know there and some pictures are in this thread.

it's not my thing, I'm broke as shit.
But it's honest work you fag

2 people in love of the same race- who are kidding Hispanic white and maybe sandnigger.

Do i really need to teach you this? 2 people in love make the nice couple out of everyone else. All this bullshit is unnatural.

VvKO

no its not newfag kek

It's like the mom cat kittens drinking from the teat of getting your turn at pathetic pity sex.

Shit man, shits fucked

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To true sadly

Nice thought, but those are probably 112.5 k under 15 boys getting married to 112.5 k under 15 girls.

Y’all are some sick ass faggots. I think I’m gonna leave /b for good this time. Damn couldn’t you at least wait a week? Fuckin hell you know some feminist is here just screencapping away

damn.

You sound like someone who would still bitch and moan about eating broccoli.

Oh not a feminist!

leave retard, nobody's gonna miss you

who the fuck cares, they can screencap all they want.
They're still showing that they're too weak to fight without something to back them up

Smh im vegan and i love broccoli, user

same :(

Looks like your average e-whore the dude is a retard but in the end nothing of value was lost

We know, we know..... you also vape and can deepthroat two cocks at once

>implying we care if Yea Forums has a bad reputation

Where the hell do you think you are? kek

Attached: 312C8356-EDEC-4EA0-9453-3288FDFAD273.jpg (600x800, 90K)

apparently you've been missing all those trap, rekt, and other threads

hell, im sure Yea Forums is posted in the encyclopedia next to "sick"

Bitch need some cock down that throat hole.

Attached: 1562259897068.jpg (700x476, 67K)

The beta uprising is going off in full swing

Attached: 1563138051191.webm (640x480, 751K)

The perfect woman.

Brazil, Columbia, Mexico - all worse

shit, those towelheads in the middle east are fuckin cruel bastards too

but it happened tho

>t. orbiter incel

Attached: kek lmao xd lol zozzle mup beep lel.jpg (499x499, 19K)

Stfu faggot it doesn't matter

Look at him beat that Fucking cock sleeve. That is awesome.

Attached: 1562271248265.jpg (960x934, 156K)

i know a girl who knows who this was personally. sent this picture to her and a bunch of other people she knew before it became public. it was fucking crazy.

Bullshit. You should know the rules by now faggot.

I’ve dealt with people with BPD.
Sadly for the guy, I can really understand wanting to murder someone with BPD.
Even if you try walking away from the person, they might try to repeatedly start shit up again, and then manipulate a person into behavior that can be considered “abuse” so the person with BPD can “play” the victim.

I don’t know what really gsppened here, but stay the fuck away from people with BPD.

Shame he didn't finish the beheading job.

PepeLaugh lacking critical information

Legal to have sex with, but not to photograph.

damn, this dude's fucking weak as shit.
All that beating and he can't manage to knock her out

okay but uh
source

I hope you get your fucking guts ripped and torn out, it would be fucking hilarious if your bf did it too.

It does matter you nigger

Attached: ha.jpg (1060x800, 68K)

This is supposedly the beta that killed her

Attached: 20190714_233605.jpg (720x831, 297K)

He said he was fucking her. I'm no mathematician, but I think that make him like the opposite of an incel.

u okay user?

Attached: oh no.png (731x625, 680K)

why would you associate with a thot? for shame.

you don't have to know someone to feel sorrow for their death. especially one as brutal as this. I don't know her and i feel bad for her and her family and friends. it's called having a little compassion.

You're just trying to prove a point that isnt true

I literally don't fucking believe you

He got some nice tits

Is someone gonna post the fucking video already?

fr thats why im here

Jamal is probably gonna love those in prison

I met my wife this way. My life would be sucking like yours otherwise

ok nigel

fuck off. crybaby

You edgy cunt
Isn't it past your bedtime, summerfag?

He killed himself you fucking faggot LMAOOO
This is b8 anyway

Good lord check out the nice guy right here

he tried to but failed

Shit. I knew this girl. We talked, we were mutuals.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-235515.jpg (1080x2280, 873K)

that's a surprisingly small amount of blood

Crazy shit.

Welcome to 2019 where some dude can slaughter some bitch and spread it all over social media

Words under the brim of a hat are super Fucking gay. What the fuck is chio ago?

>That edge
Grow up, cunt.

Chicago you autistic fuck

Unfortunate :(
At least he'll get prisonraped kek

Get your eyes checked, user

Doubt

At least she wasn't a nigger!

This has nothing to do with this, but imagine if husbands started killing their cheating wives? If it became a consistent thing, women would be way more selective about who they marry, and cheating would plummet down to zero. Niggers would have bluer balls than a Sonic videogame.

This !

what, so you can see your penis exit through her open trachea?

ni_ckg?

She was probably a real mean bitch. She probably pushed the guy to the edge mentally, as all women do, then he killed her in a fit of rage.

Attached: 47d6f72d58a7d61566ebed1a9dea799c--sweeney-todd-musical-theatre.jpg (500x487, 59K)

Attached: logic-pro-logo[1].png (233x55, 6K)

Based.

Attached: AAAAAAHHHHHH.jpg (393x315, 16K)

>incelthoughts.jpg

Attached: 20190714_230916.jpg (616x880, 382K)

Attached: 20190714_230853.jpg (595x523, 199K)

Fuck off habib!

Attached: 20190714_230836.jpg (720x601, 247K)

Did she post any nudes on /soc/ for research purposes of course?

Pushed this dude to the edge?

Attached: 20190715_001048.jpg (720x712, 267K)

Here we go again.

Attached: 1562966054139.gif (500x500, 344K)

Attached: 20190714_230821.jpg (589x665, 191K)

and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

she had a death fetish kink =(

Attached: 2ba90a85d032ada87f8e3b268bd44f83d89653cce64a81cffb321cb7e148cceb.jpg (750x1334, 216K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-001446__01.jpg (1080x1336, 99K)

moar

>hey lets meet some stranger I met on my discord what could go wrong

retard.exe

Facts not incel thoughts. You can't call everything an incel just because you disagree. Nice to see her dead one less to ruin a man's life

google oxychan
she was a /soc/ whore
started slamming H and went down hill over the past 8 months

CXVm

>I talked to some bitch on instagram
>I literally knew her guys!

Attached: rooooooooiiiiiiight.gif (245x276, 1.9M)

Still no news about it online....wtf and the igs are both still up...

No, you fuck the trachea. You're already starting halfway down.

thanks user.

i'd fuck her with the fidget spinner in hand

She played mind games with him, messed with his head and emotions to the point of him losing his mind. Women know how to push our buttons, play games and get to us emotionally; they are masters at it. He may have been weak-minded and gave in to his emotions and he killed her out of frustration and anger.

yep, exactly what a basement dwelling, fedora wearing, autist incel would say

When I see thing like this I lose hope in humanity a little bit more, and a another reason to smoke crack

Attached: 20190714_231915.jpg (356x622, 110K)

I don't know the full story but he looks like the type to snap

Cool story bro!

Attached: 12919-1-1275526513.jpg (800x600, 172K)

news story links are fake

gore shots look fake

internet whores faking a murder/suicide for attention?

BET