What are these black lines

What are these black lines

Attached: 4D196F7A-A92D-42CD-9F3B-6FCE7F373218.jpg (1156x1292, 187K)

either its a splinter of dark wood/metal, a natural quirk, or melanoma.
good luck figuring out which

Melanoma. It's an early sign of skin cancer. Get treatment quickly.

You’ve caught a case of the nigger

Your thumbs are so square. So soft. So firm and loving. I'd let you gently place your thumb in my mouth.

hair

you have a heart infection, those are blood clots that filter out of your system trough your nails. if you dont get treated you will have a sroke

Medanon here, it looks to me like a splinter but it's too deep in the nail, it can also be rejected iron from your body, anyway, does it hurt ? Has it appeared in a short period of time ?

Op of here,
Ps the stripes on your nails proove that you have à vitamin deficient

blood stain

Looks like you smashed your thumb.

Based and devilpilled

Go on. Caek in hand......

Attached: 1547317618867 rex.webm (720x480, 1.03M)

gay ass thumb got me fucked

Stop smoking.

You fucked up you thumb at some point in the last month or so. Those are scabs underneath your nail. They will travel out to the end of your nail as it grows.

Actual doctor here. You have Leukonychia (go look that up), normally its white lines but you seem to have the rarer vesion that is black lines. It's early signs of liver failure caused by suckling on way too many penises. The abundance of seman absorbtion inhibits Vitamin C
production. By this stage, I'm afraid it's too late...

>Actual doctor
>on Yea Forums Sun. night
>???
>seems legit

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczXVtFqTXjk

I’m a diesel mechanic and I get them under my fingernails some times. I also guessed it was from grease or something.

it's blood idiots wtf ar eyou even looking at the pic? notice how the ends of it are literally blood red colored?

>Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczXVtFqTXjk

But it's summer nigger

I scour the internet looking for people to help. Yes.

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
wgST

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
HGMd

A sign of endocarditis. Called splinter lessons
You have bacteria eating your heart valves.pretty soon you will have chest pain and arrythmia. Then you die

What's that from?

these retards are retarded. they're bruises. they grow forward with your nail, and will be gone in a month.

i had the same thing not too long ago after i smashed my thumb. what you're seeing is just a stain. it'll grow out nothing to worry about

Xlzo

euCX

Heaven.

djPn

Ha

FvMR

elZF

I have that too, my doctor had it tested, and unfortunately it came back as Ligma

A weird bruise you can get under your fingernails. Theyll grow out

Nail bed cancer would show up as a stripe from the nail bed, not near the tip.

It's bleeding under the nails. Probably hit them or pinching something too much.

You may have skin cancer. Seriously. Get it checked out. You can die from that.

If this want skin cancer the black lines would likely run all the up and down the nail not be localized. This is probably an indication of some previous trauma or simply damaged blood vessels. However, there's a chance you could have rheumatoid arthritis or psoriasis.