Why are people so upset by what Trump said today? Puerto Ricans and Muslims as a group are anti-american...

Why are people so upset by what Trump said today? Puerto Ricans and Muslims as a group are anti-american. Those women are the perfect example of what those groups represent. It's not like what he said was wrong either way.

Attached: 15-donald-trump-46-ap-1160.jpg (1160x628, 157K)

He told them to go back to where they come from. Only one of them was born outside america. Was he telling them to go back to their own states within the US? He's a fucking mongoloid and so are you.

Puerto Rico has been an American territory since 1898.

Why are people still listening to a monkey with a microphone?

It's pretty obvious what he meant, but as usual liberals want to play stupid. He was 100% correct though and they should leave if they hate it here so much. Of course if those sandniggers left and tried doing their shit in their own countries they would die within the same day.

I said they're anti-american, as in their views. Part of the reason why they aren't a state and never will be.

Because he's your president and it makes you cry

No, he's our temporary supreme leader before Putin and Kim tie him up and fuck him.

Okay kid, if you say so. Don't stay up too far past your bed time.

If you really knew how things really areZILsinAd

>ITT: Triggered Trumptard

Can you give me the run down or link to what he said

I'm not triggered at all, in fact I think the whole thing is hilarious. Especially when you fags say whites are immigrants and should go back to Europe, even though they've been here for generations, but THESE shitskins are considered American citizens to you.

It's on his twitter

ur thinking of mexicans

If you really knew how things really areNbQNPDPL

They're anti-american as well, but I'm talking about who Trump was referring too

I voted for Trump bc I hate niggers, muslims, mexicans, faggots, etc.

Because muh white privilege, they're inherintly anti American and need out of Congress. The soyboy leftists just want them in so they can "diversify" the population.

What an informed response.

Then you're retarded because Trump doesn't hate any of those things

Not even that, they want them in congress because they also hate America and want it destroyed

>these people talk bad about our countries
>also dont hate israel
>who also happens to want to destroy our communuties and way of life in the veil of progressiveness

No shit that's part of the "diversification" they want to roll out.

He asking them to go back to their countries of heritage and fix those brown/black countries up and help hundred of millions brown/black people have better life.

Attached: goback.jpg (648x800, 290K)

All four of them hate jews which is funny because they both have A LOT in common

True, I'm just glad Trump is calling them out on their bullshit

If you really knew how things really areDRoJgHiB

It says countries they originally came from. He's a fucking retard.

Kek

Keep seething

Attached: 1553606782779.png (600x724, 420K)

Haven't you faggots been saying for weeks how we're all immigrants except for the natives? So now you wanna change that because smelly, American hating cunts are being critized? You can't have it both ways faggot.

What he said wasn't wrong. People are upset because he said it out loud.
He's a glorious nigger, and will triumph in 2020.

So maybe Trump can fuck off to Glasgow and sort that place out. It is rough.

What about the Jews in Israel whom Trump sucks off, or the Muslim president of Saudi Arabia whom he loves oh so much

Or the niggers Trump oh so tries to pander to like Candace Owens or Kanye West

Exactly. You can't tell me this is a "country of immigrants" then get upset when you get told to go the fuck off where you came from if you hate this country.

I feel the same

I love my country ,USA. And my Heritage, Colombia

while trump and his supporters all lack brain cells and common sense, I do have to agree that muslims and puerto ricans and pretty much anyone who is not a WHITE LEGAL AMERICAN is sub human and should be executed

Attached: 1562375873668.jpg (1024x641, 79K)

What about Asians?

>not white or American

gooks n chinks can all die too

If you really knew how things really areLpjWmQWR

OP didn't graduate high school. Puerto Rico is part of the US

Yeah, part of, not a state though. And people like AOC are why it never will be one either.