Whenever black people come into my work, I spit in their food because I know they won't tip our staff

Whenever black people come into my work, I spit in their food because I know they won't tip our staff.

Attached: 1562181996435m.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

What do you want, a medal?

Thank you for your service

Id rather have segregation.

Do you also spit on their shafts before you insert their penises in your butt?

Do you segregate your buttcheeks willingly before the fuck you?

You can get like 20 years in prison if someone catches you doing that.

shithole country workers rely on customers to get a decent wage

Ask your employer why they won't pay you a decent wage. That's where you should direct your anger first

I call it social justice. Don't go out to eat if you're too cheap to tip. The kitchen doesn't get tips anyway. It's just a courtesy for our wait staffers. I'm selfless.

Attached: download.jpg (1160x773, 91K)

>because...
you don't need a reason user

this, I'm not a nigger lover by any means but that's a quick way to get them cheeks clapped in the clink lmao.

Attached: 1556506999888.gif (800x792, 607K)

>implying whites don't own prisen

Lol, mad because you don't get paid enough?

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczXIWsrzerC

Like i said, its a courtesy for the wait staff, not me. I enjoy my job, user.

This puts you in the same place as ice cream licker. Don't drop to their level user.

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
nTva

Maybe they aren't tipping bc you spit in their food

And are probably a huge asshole too

Sounds fair to me

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
vGAk

Attached: Donald Trump’s First Order of Business 14072019230226.jpg (1000x750, 126K)

Who cares about different skin? It’s like caring about different shoes.

lulz bc you are a lowly service employee, bottom tier cuck, no wonder you are so upset lmao

>give shit service in anticipation of not getting tipped
>don't get tipped because of shit service
>"SEE I FUCKING KNEW IT"

Attached: 1560321398317.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

I doubt the people knows he spits in their food you fucking retard.

MewU

i'm sure a person who spits in food doesn't give off a shit tier attitude which begets no tip

also this story is made up anyway by a neckbeard beta having a fantasy, but still

So would they, apparently.

Man up and do it to their faces little boy

Tipping is a retarded practice. Why don't we tip mechanics, doctors, teachers, etc?

tDIz

HnyG

Bc they don't make under the poverty line by default, under the assumption their job provides tips

However, I'm with you - there are a few restaurants around me that include tip in their prices. I much prefer that.

>be american
>get shot
>tip shooter
Everytime.