We tried to warn you but you didn’t fucking listen

We tried to warn you but you didn’t fucking listen.

Attached: FAA1AC8B-120B-423C-83D3-8B4193304ACA.jpg (2500x1720, 376K)

Okay?

Fuck you, I’ll add anchovies to my mac and cheese if I goddamn want to you faggot.

One and done members

If you really knew how things really areHqPVzKIh

If you really knew how things really arejSkDASMV

About what?

let the dems eat each others up.

Attached: demtweet.png (1086x1170, 1.27M)

If you really knew how things really arerAbmCsBb

So what? She's the boss. You have to do what she says as a baby freshman Congressman.

these two are American heroes

so did enter shikari

yall need to work on your messiah complex

If you really knew how things really aretcDzjTLq

If you really knew how things really arezYWZknuj

If you really knew how things really arepYCHvUjD

We listened, we just knew it was an inevitability.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

what the fuck is this thread?? bait and garbage and propaganda best as I can tell.

Yea Forums is not your personal fucking army.

we listened. wtf you think trump's approval rating is its highest it's ever been?

If you really knew how things really areMjjzRjHd

If it's all bait and garbage what was the point of responding

After that Ocasio-Cortez supporter tried to firebomb the Tacoma ICE federal facility yesterday & got put in the ground by federal agents for his trouble, I can see why that crazy bitch is only plling at 26% right now in here home district. Then again, this terorrist-supporting far left psychopath driving thousands of high paying corporate Amazon jobs out of NYC probably has a lot to do with 68% of her constituents saying they want someone else elected in 2020, per today's NY Times / CNN poll.

some people deserve to be mocked.

and where do you hail from comrade?

Huh, people still support these bitches after that Antifa far left domestic terrorist that tried to kill several federal officers yesterday in Washington State stated in his manifesto that AOC inspired him to perpetrate violence?

If you really knew how things really arewwmOFAKg

thank god someone with no understanding of what context is, has access to being human long enough that they can say things that are more intelligent than they are, because that's how that works

are you a russian cuck too?? :D

only 26% in her home district. gallup's latest internal Democratic party poll finds that only 41% of Demcorats nationally support her & only 39% have a favorable view of Ocasio-Cortez. She'll need a massive miracle to win in 2020 now that Pelosi, Schumer & Reid have recruited n extremely popular local Democrat to challenge AOC in the 2020 primary in May of next year.

If you really knew how things really arerEpnomkM

bingo. AOC's polarizing violent fringe extremist rhetoric forced the Dem party leadership to make these moves. She's close to costing the Dems the House of Rep's in 2020 if they don't muzzle her. Poll after poll shows that the fringe militant violent extremist left wing of the Democrat party is driving more and more centrists & moderate Dems to vote for Trump.

how dare you call me rtarded

okay anons. notice how there is no engagement with anyone in the thread. no interest in a conversation. just dumping ideology. I mean fuck aoc, but this is what it looks like when Yea Forums is being used.

samefag

do you know how big of a problem satan is yet

I'm the one you just tagged, user. I've only posted once in this thread...well, twice with this post. Stop acting like a retarded summerfag, mate.

Ocasio-Cortez was reportedly visited by the FBI after she praised the Antifa douchebag that died while trying to attack the Tacoma federal facility. And this is the new face of the Dems. Yeesh, the left really have screwed themselves in 2020.

nobody can silence AOC, she will just call you out as racist

Attached: aocpelosiracist.jpg (675x830, 349K)

If you really knew how things really areXJbowngr

Seems most people are outright ridiculing her after the shit she pulled this past couple of weeks. Her praising a domestic terrorist after being caught lying about the conditions at the border detention centers & faking pictures where she cried in front of an empty parking lot have driven away everyone but the Antifa militants & other drug addict scum that comprise her dwindling support base.

bullshit, and i'll call bullish when i see it.

conversation? awesome. propaganda and garbage? well i can't ask anyone to fuck off this place in all seriousness. but I can certainly call you a disingenuos cunt.

what the fuck are you even talking about the person didn't even ask you to do anything?

>driving thousands of high paying corporate Amazon jobs out of NYC
Lol

Even if her whole purpose to unify her shit purpose, at least she had a purpose. Both shit parties have been weak

True

diversity is strength user

Attached: diversity is strength.png (1440x810, 108K)

you're an idiot if you do not see this person's agenda. an ask does not require a literal ask.

this is someone being payed to push policy. this is not an user. this is someone using us.

it's clearly because of the word snowflake

FYI: Russian hackers are blackmailing her.

I'm gonna call bullshit on that because I saw the last 5 minutes of the movie mothman or whatever when I was 10

Diversity is not a strength in and of itself. Diversity can be a strength when people are willing to work together, to come to agreement, which works best if they have fundamentally similar values and goals. Not sure any of that is true today.

Sure are a lot of russian bots itt lol

you're fucking retarded, the not your personal army bs is when someone makes a thread asking people to do a specific thing

I am not, shut up

or maybe I was trying to prove i'm an oldfag while at the same time calling out this russian troll (who hasn't once tried to defend himself or call me a cunt by the way!)

fucking sheep.

lol, nice try. see, this is fucking theater

Did he say that for real?

samefag

the problem with all younger generations is that they don't listen, and are so sure of themselves that they can do better that they simply won't listen to their elders, and thus end up having to learn the hard way.

how shallow.. simple diversity doesnt cause strength if theres no central common philosophy holding it all together, you just end up with minority groups playing identity politics and destroying the fabric of the country.

every generation. but agreed.

fucking propaganda from people/nations targeting those they think are weak.

is b weak?

Is antifa this year's boogie man? Its getting hard to keeping track any more. Isn't it exhausting living in fear every day?

yeah I tried listening to Don't believe the truth by Oasis today, I'm never sure if these are botsI don't like Oasis but I remembered it being terrible when I was younger

i thought there was a separations between state and religion. she shouldn't be able to wear that thing in the capitol building

any specific song that resonated? besides the album title?

strength is only as strong as the weakest link in the chain...and niggers and fags are weak links

Da, comrade?

how dare you call me russian

>this is someone being payed to push policy. this is not an user. this is someone using us.
Because Yea Forums comes up all the time in the Democrat war rooms.

how much is trumps reelection campaign paying these two?

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
vRZt

if they don't know that we don't use another chan because we don't want to I don't want to tell them