These fucking normies taking the whole thing seriously, just fuck off and take a joke...

These fucking normies taking the whole thing seriously, just fuck off and take a joke, 800k fucktards aren’t really gonna bother attending

Attached: 00E4996B-735C-449E-BE64-70A891691AEA.jpg (700x700, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_Nt0jgGNek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

400k are autistic chads

If something like a hundred shows up it's gonna be either a massacre or a big memeable failure

protip: if you take down the warning signs and you claim not to see them, you can reasonably sue the government for millions if you do get hurt. they can't prove you knew about the danger in court without them or unless they send an emergency text to deter you. even then you can turn your phone off

while at least 60% of them are probably too fat to even run for one city block's length

What? Of course it's serious.

People WILL show up. I doubt anyone will storm the facility or get shot. I'm willing to bet someone will get arrested though.

Guess Who's about to get enough money to run Cyberpunk 2077 in Ultra 100 fps?

>Thinking it's not under satelite surveillance 24/7 let alone drone/hidden cams

If there's anything even remotely top secret there the government has ample time to move it elsewhere.

Dashcon 2

>die a wage cuck until you die with no family and property to show for it or
>die a hero for alien pucci while leaving a multimillion dollar lawsuit goldmine for your family

what do we have to lose? they won't kill anybody. they'll tear gas and shoot rubber bullets for sure, but they're not going to shoot anybody dead. it would be an irreversible redpill to end all redpills to the dumb masses

No, they'll get sprayed with water and shot with non-lethal ammo then arrested.

I really find this shit the most funny thing ever, probably someone will attach a cam with livestreaming, that would be the most epic moment ever,because you dont need to go and you have the probability of see aliens, dead people, dead aliens, people playing WoW with the first pc ever, some random soldiers fat people with shotguns getting shot and mutilated and othe incredible things, I cant wait to 10 of september to happen

anyone else going with their boomer parents? my grandparents are stoked KEK

The government needs to just lean into it and prep the base for an open house tour so they don't even need to worry about retaliation. Hide everything important and just turn it into an airshow/recruiting seminar for meme clout swag

Attached: 1561968827872.png (500x522, 126K)

It's just gonna be a big party in the dessert with sponsors and music.

That would be epic, imagine they using you as a shield to stop the bullets, that would be epic

Best government troll ever

This is the most viable thing, Im not even joking, this is probably the most common sense and less selfharming solution ever, but I think about that two, that would be cool, they just transfer things to area 52 and lets go

>they're not coming back at all.....at least not as humans

This is gonna be bigger than MK Ultra

>rubber bullets
>won't kill anybody
Buddy it's not a fucking bouncy ball those things still kill a fare amount of people if they really do fire on these retards I'd bet at least one person dies before everyone else turns around and runs.

nah i don't think they'll have to. their constituency are oldfags 50+ who defend the pig police. they'll excuse the use of force against millenials like they did in the 60s.

Bigger than Halo 3? Or you mean it in another way?

nigga there's cameras all over the place, dumb fucking cunt

Attached: 1547881869848.jpg (600x513, 26K)

GAMER PRO TIP:If you see the dirt or you go blind you cant see it

Attached: D_Vk5SpUYAApmq3.jpg (659x537, 35K)

Only one dude needs to take down the signs, and then the rest can claim this. I'm not sure this would actually hold up in court but it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Attached: yaboi.png (630x622, 252K)

this brainlet thinks those signs are the only warning lmao

Attached: heuheueh.jpg (250x246, 7K)

>all these fucking spook shills saying it's dangerous

give me one reason this isn't a good idea besides MUH GUBMINT we literally have nothing to lose. antifa blacks and mexicans raid ICE facilities without getting hurt. white men should have no problem getting through here

do it then, no one's stoping you, they will tho lol

If you really knew how things really areshIcrSeC

Taking down the signs is a good idea, but I'm sure they'll have barricade walls set up miles ahead of time and loud speakers to stop people from going any further. But even with all the warnings from the government, you still have a good case to sue. There's never been a case like this before in the US if they hurt thousands of people on US soil to protect a military base, it's a hard sell to make the PR go away. The governments have lawsuits against them every single day, you just never hear about them because they settle almost every single one except the ones where the victims are black.

Even if they do try and rush it they'll find nothing.

>this
You retards act like we're in the USSR or some shit and a brown shirt is gonna fucking kill you in your sleep. It's pretty bad here but not that bad you paranoid retards. If anything this would keep the government in check and remind them that there's power in numbers.

You fucking pussies the government is more scared of you than you should be of them. Worst case scenario is you get tear gassed and have standing to sue for damages. If the Catholic teens could sue the MSM for millions, we should have no problem milking the feds and PMCs glowniggers for all they're worth.

shut up niqqa

If you really knew how things really aremmKgkJcC

imagine the daily struggle of being this dumb fuck kek, deadly force is authorized no matter how many normies are going through. do you actually think one of the most restricted areas in the world doesn't have procedures for such crap ? i hope you do go into it so you get your ass nuked

youtube.com/watch?v=f_Nt0jgGNek

I'm stoned as fucked and died seeing that image with that text.

If you really knew how things really arelHIQvVWg

dude have you seen the facebook page? there's thousands of boomers pledging to go. they're not going to kill anybody. the cost of the potential lawsuits completely outweigh the boundaries of the base. anyone who's not a cuck like you knows the government can't afford to have another waco texas debacle in the current fucking year

>these two grandmas have the balls to do it
what's your excuse?

If you really knew how things really areQZXwxQeA

If you really knew how things really areixIwrXri

>riot procedure exists

they will not get through believe it or not, these dumbfucks will get killed, jailed and fucked by niggers, and injured for life.

Attached: watfasfs.gif (500x500, 1.82M)

If you really knew how things really areFUEwSZRL

If you really knew how things really areAKSQhbsU

This.

If you really knew how things really arezMqQUSSv

If you really knew how things really areEXpKeaIm

Stop talking in license plate pls