Hello Yea Forums

Hello Yea Forums
I’ve decided to kill myself.
I’m an overweight, balding 20 year old virgin who can’t get a job due to extreme social anxiety. I’ve hurt people. I won’t go into detail, but I guarantee that I deserve death.
My problem is that I’m not sure how to, so if you have any methods that are painless or the least painful you can think of, that would be swell.
(I promise this isn’t bait, i just want to end my life already)

Attached: DA86320D-19FD-49B2-9F36-1D9A476333D1.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/constructive-wallowing/201408/self-pity-doesnt-look
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Y'know, i actually reply to nothing on Yea Forums, i always lurk, but i can't hust let this pass. You shouldn't kill yourself. I've been there, i've attempted it a couple of times, it always fail. I've done some bad stuff too. People change. You can change. And i'm not only talking about the bad things you've done, but also about your life. You have the power to create a life you want, and you should go out there and make the best out of it, even though it can be so fucking hard. Dude, trust me, don't end your life. I had decided to do that too, almost 2 years ago, and i'm so happy, and lucky, i'm alive. Life's gonna get better, buddy. Believe me. It's always okay to call the suicide hotline, i've done it, and i'm goddamn glad i did. It will all become better. I promise you

Attached: dewit.jpg (1920x1080, 52K)

dont listen to a word this nigger says user

kill yourself and live stream it
if you want a quick way out just tie a noose or put a bullet in your head

Erotic asphyxiation
best way to go

Same guy here: sorry for my shitty english btw, not my first language, also it's almost 3 am where i live so my brain doesnt function properly. I just wanted to say that i also used to have social anxiety, like, big time, but to be honest, i dont have it anymore. As a matter of fact, i actually became really social, i can talk easily to people now. I just wanted to say that. Everything can, and will, get better

wow look at this faggot

also op better deliver on his death

Attached: 1548531580214s.jpg (249x236, 8K)

if your life is really that not worth living you should make it as painful as possible but if you're too scared you dont deserve to die

Lmao you sure you wanna die a quitter?

>Life is too hard imma just yeet myself.
Ffs, I bet you never quit the eroges you play, or the other weeb shit. But the second life is a little too hard for you wanna kys?

Pathetic.

pic related is you user

Attached: 1549592972316s.jpg (122x125, 3K)

I'm a white man and i'm PROUD

Attached: 17449680-happy-man-giving-thumbs-up-sign-and-smiling-to-the-camera-on-white-background.jpg (300x450, 10K)

give me at least some info on how it is that you hurt others. shotgun in the head. hang yourself having taken alciolitics and alcohol.

I'm just like the cool kids say, woke

Attached: 1550677901064.png (1600x1600, 1.72M)

no your not user

your a nigger and you know it

white or not

YOU are indeed a nigger

Well at least i don't need no n-word pass

Good one. Im not op but do you hace a good guide?

*sip*

as nigger as ever

Attached: 1550120511794s.jpg (112x112, 2K)

Ok. So first off, you shouldn't kys. But if you decide that's the only way, then at least kill as many fags, and trannies before you go. So load up whatever you got, take out the trash, and at least you can die knowing you did this world a service before you expire. Good luck mate.

Just dont do it in a way that adversly effects passers by, so no off a building/walking into traffic/infront of a train.

easiest way, and still might get a payout for next of kin, piss of a drug dealler/gangbanger

Attached: T4180H.jpg (927x1390, 107K)

Attached: building jump.webm (362x640, 626K)

Attached: KKK-01.jpg (220x199, 10K)

If you really knew how things really areinEBBJUP

i cant even fathom saying things like this, are you that low of a human being?

If you really knew how things really areVMguXvhP

if ur white dont you dare fucking kill yourself. if you are any other race then yeah, kill yourself.

If you really knew how things really areVBiFdoOk

Hey user just do it, you already told all the faggots here that you were gonna do it so just go.
You made the decision, see you on the other side

Take 40 Benadryl and stream it
I want to see if it actual kills you or if you just have a really bad trip

>Hello Yea Forums
>I’ve decided to kill myself.
>I’m an overweight, balding 20 year old virgin who can’t get a job due to extreme social anxiety. I’ve hurt people. I won’t go into detail, but I guarantee that I deserve death.
>My problem is that I’m not sure how to, so if you have any methods that are painless or the least painful you can think of, that would be swell.
>(I promise this isn’t bait, i just want to end my life already)
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/constructive-wallowing/201408/self-pity-doesnt-look

If you really knew how things really areHNCjQHki

If you really knew how things really areASVvlFEl

If you really knew how things really arebFyTgMcB

If you really knew how things really areebEUYoaw

this, also Instagram livestream it or something I want to be with you in your final moments

Op left

Attached: 1562978294950.jpg (720x789, 66K)

If you really knew how things really areQvBgyZSY

If you really knew how things really areifKfRGst

If you really knew how things really areRsYXosHp

Fuck you, you fucking shit

if you are that low, then turn your self in,if those crimes a bad enough, and the state allows it, you would get lethal injection painless

If you really knew how things really areVlFNvdME

If you really knew how things really aremBkckVDD

You just gotta make amends and your life's gonna be good.

If you really knew how things really areopXnuZPB

If you're really that terrible of a person, you don't even deserve to die. You deserve to live through your pain and DO NOT deserve an escape. This is what you deserve if you're full of self-pity and suicidal. Do you want to redeem yourself? Stay alive and redeem yourself. You killing yourself and doing nothing to improve the world is selfish and makes you an even worse person. Toughen up, faggot.

don't

If you really knew how things really areFoVTGdsh

If you really knew how things really areBWnxLfyU

If you really knew how things really areEZJrxltK

Just don't do it in your family's home and you'll just cause more burden on them since they'll have to clean up whatever mess you've made

too many people shoot themselves or use a noose and while it does the job it's lame if you're determined to ending yourself i highly doubt anyone would be able to change your mind
i would say just drive as far as you can to where there's no one around and do it there

for me my plan is one or two tabs of lsd, some kind of sedative/painkiller for horses, and some weed, chill near the edge of a tall cliff then when everything kicks in hop right off
it might not be the quickest or the most effective way but at least i get to have one final decent memory

>If you really knew how things really areBWnxLfyU
Stop spamming the thread, asshole. You're not a funny person.

Hi, OP here. Thank you for telling me not to do it, but I’ve already decided to do it, sorry. Thank you to the people who actually contributed.

Overdose on a drug called Placebo, its completely painless.

Also, I’m not going to stream my death, sorry to disappoint

hit me up dont do it Yea Forumsro lets talk man.

If I’m kicking the bucket, I’ll at least leave a piece of advice for you. Thinking stuff like this isn’t actually cool. Being edgy isn’t cool. The people you call “fags” and “trannies” are just people who are just proud of who they are, something which apparently makes you salty. Accept people for who they are, you’ll be much happier.

Also, I have a problem, I want to shoot myself, but guns are illegal here in the UK. Rip

lets talk it out bro

>i've attempted it a couple of times, it always fail.

The worst part of suicide is waking up and realizing you failed at that also.

You can live with anxiety disorder. I do it and I have nervous tics and shit. I also live with a lot of guilt from bad shit I've done in my early 20's.

If you really want something painless, consider taking a bunch of sleeping pills, blowing out your pilot light and gassing yourself. If you don't have natural gas, wait until you are passing out and tie a trash bag over your head and secure it with duck tape around your neck. It's cheap, clean, effective, and painless.

Another idea is to jump from a bridge. You will be knocked out instantly and won't feel anything.

Your pain will not end with your suicide. You will be a spirit. You will be led into a strange place by a strange creature. In that strange place, you will find more strange creatures.

They will pick at you. They will get agressive.

You will smell burning flesh. You will feel your flesh burn. The strange creatures will lick your burning flesh. They will taste it. They will love it. They will tear off chunks of flesh from your bone. You will always still have flesh for them to tear. You will always feel the flesh tear.

God cares for you now, but he will cease to care for you because you committed the final act of leaving him. You will have also left people behind who may still care for you, and then all you will have are monsters who cum at the thought of you having no hope for your soul. You will be even more alone than before. You will still be a loser and a terrible person, but this time you will not be able to change it.

Change your mind about killing yourself. I know I'm on Yea Forums right now, but turn to Jesus before it's too late. It is more than appropriate to respond religiously.