Where did the actual oldfags go? I'm not talking about the post-2010 self-proclaimed "oldfags", I mean the real deal...

Where did the actual oldfags go? I'm not talking about the post-2010 self-proclaimed "oldfags", I mean the real deal, OP actually delivers type oldfags. I know some people are still holding onto hope here, but where did the bulk of them all go? 2016 was the cutoff point for when memes went officially mainstream and the normies took over, so there's been some time to rebuild elsewhere, so where has the actual culture gone? I miss it Yea Forumsros

Attached: EndTitle.png (1366x768, 33K)

no one is going to tell you kike. go back to your home at Reddit and fuck off.

I got here in 07 or 08. I want to say it started getting super mainstream around 2010-2012, when we had a bunch of raid wars with reddit and tumblr. From there a ton of those faggots flooded our boards and never left. Many of them assimilated into being full blown sperglords like us but their normie numbers proved too great. It also got us a lot of publicity for being some dark edgy cesspool of the Internet, which it actually kind of was back then, and that attracted even more aspie kids who just think it’s cool and fun to argue and be annoying just to get attention and without even trying to be clever.

After a while the “culture” of this board was more or less dumbed down to being nothing but mindless trolling and being mean to girls just for the sake of it. Also traps.

I’m convinced the best way to tell the newfags from the proper oldfags are by meme usage. If they use dumpster fire memes like Pepe and doge and the ultra-thoughtless garbage like that fucking lewd banana. Anything that owes it’s funniness solely to how repetitive and braindead it is. I’m pretty sure the kids who like that type of shit are the ones who ultimately did the most to ruin this board

Yea Forums has been dead for a while... I don’t think there were any left

Started coming here in the 7th grade I think that was like 2006 and I really just come here to fap sometimes and laugh at /pol/ Im 26 now and I was pretty fucking young to be on here back then.

All of the people youre talking about OP are probably in their 40s or late 30s now and either have kids and shit or they realized this place was driving them insane and left. Most of the oldfags that produced S tier content were actually not that retarded so they probably just grew up and realized theyre wasting their time on here. Either that, or they migrated to the darkweb but take it from someone who is literally an oldfag, this place is dead and it wont come back. I truely believe the only way this place was so awesome back then is because the internet was kinda still relatively "new" and there wasnt even regulations back then on downloading movies over the internet or just straight up finding CP on public sites it was still a wild west back then when things were poppin

>It also got us a lot of publicity for being some dark edgy cesspool of the Internet, which it actually kind of was back then, and that attracted even more aspie kids who just think it’s cool and fun to argue and be annoying just to get attention and without even trying to be clever.
This is more or less correct although at the time there was multiple groups contributing the shitposting to the point where it drowned out any decent content

I left because I got a fucking job. Goddamn.

>but where did the bulk of them all go?
We mostly just grew up and got busy with more important stuff. That was 15 years ago, we have kids now who are teenagers.

The whole /pol/stormfags/alt-right didn't help, we memed about nazis because it was funny but then retards came in who took it seriously.

Attached: dad-have-you-ever-been-in-a-gang-yes-pools-40609122.png (500x566, 128K)

i feel the same way OP, Im a newfag who didnt really have access to Yea Forums back when it was in its prime. I still think its a great site but the way people talk about the old chan makes me yearn for something ive never even experienced.

Same, I came here in mid 2018, wish I coulda been there in the prime

Even back then, we were complaining about Yea Forums being shit. It was arguably better than now but it can be hard to tell.

We used to name anything we didn't like and call it "The cancer that is killing Yea Forums".
m00t hated raids and thought they were a big part of the problem though that might have been because they attracted attention from the media, also because a new generation of kids turned up who thought the raids and trolling were about sending people gore and posting threats and abuse on their facebook etc. Once trolling and raids had descended to kids telling rape victims to kill themselves, the glory days were probably over.

There were still occasional moments of win, the cosmetics campaign was hilarious.

I have the same origin story started coming here around 6-7th grade in 06 or 07 my weird cousin introduced me. Now I'm 25. I go long periods without visiting then sometimes just go back and check regularly. You think this place can't get any worse but it does. Oh boy it does.

like pissing into an ocean of piss.

>Where did the actual oldfags go?
We're here occasionally. But nothing really happens here anymore. Why? Because now, you can go to prison for posting the 'wrong' things. Pre-'08 was the wildwest on Yea Forums.
Yea Forums will continue to suck until the laws change. Check out the UK, they sent 2 guys (under 20) to more than a year in jail for posting altered pictures of Prince Harry and his wife. JAIL TIME.

Attached: 1557899891843.jpg (620x466, 137K)

its going to get worse before it ever gets better. Mark my words within your lifetime you'll legally be held to a curfew and it will likely be illegal to drive in the evening.

Dead, moved on, or resentful and lurking.

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczXBkgUYkow

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczXhuxDYrVu

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 16 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)

I used Yea Forums in 07/08 but stopped consistently since, only check around every few months or so

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
ciCL