I want to find the kid that was fucking this teacher, and get some pointers

I want to find the kid that was fucking this teacher, and get some pointers.

Attached: 022719-brittanyzamora-1280x720-recovered.jpg (969x546, 35K)

Attached: 1749985693001_6009059493001_6009051730001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

And fucked her in class, while his friend watched?! Total boss!

Attached: brittany-zamora-1.jpg (2700x2631, 1.88M)

And cucked her husband!

Attached: 18381830_1417399914987041_6988673734970179584_a_ef5027900c3a016ae8cb022631253bde863fcd18.jpg (320x320, 26K)

fuuuuuck man

can you fucking imagine this insane hottie agrees to be your wife and then cheats on you with a teenager? this guy must be suicidal

while she was fucking him she was making fun of her husbando. lol see the vid?

So you admit to watching cp?

nice try fbi

She's lucky she's in prison, i would have strangled her if I was that poor bastard. Thirteen year old cock was worth losing her job, marriage and freedom for.

Lol

She deserves a humanitarian award. She needs to be freed and reinstated to make more teenage boy's fantasies cum true.

These kids who bone their hot teachers need to learn to shut the fuck up and keep mom and dad off the Whatsapp.

Used to be a bunch of kids and hot teachers got away with this.
The internet is turning everyone into a bitch faggot snitching nerd.
Nobody knows how to keep their fucking shit to themselves so nothing really cool can go down anymore.
Privacy is for cool people, everyone is a bitch nerd these days.

Post more boyfuckers?

Attached: 1559779149914.jpg (1366x768, 230K)

Story?

wow nice milf tits

>pointers
lmao, you white incels never learn real talk:
>be black

That's the only pointer u need to fuck whyte bitches

I bet the kid was black. It always is when these women cuck their husbands

I was raped by a teacher of mine when I was 13. Thought it was fucking awesome when it was happening. Later in life I now realize that it has fucked me up in some real ways.

she has some pretty good feet

What's her fucking name btw?

Brittany Zamora

You fucking pussy.

>raped

Attached: Arnie.jpg (246x212, 29K)

Greentext nao

If you really knew how things really arenkvUCNFx

This

If it's not too discomforting for you, would you mind sharing your story?

context?

Some kid in grade 12 at my high school fucked the football coaches wife and caused them to get divorced. And then the coach literally attempted suicide (he was ok).
I was still a virgin at the time and it just blew my mind. That guy seemed super human to me.

1. You must be athletic or skinny--no fats, ever
2. Having a buzz cut helps

Getting "raped" by a hot teacher is probably one of the greatest things that can ever happen to you. Firstly, you get to have sex (pretty obvious) then you can blackmail her for money, more sex, drugs, good grades etc you can basically set yourself up for life if you bang a teacher. I remember my old chemistry teacher was constantly giving the "fuck me" eyes to one of the boys in my class. She had 7/10 tits and her smell gave me a boner. She used to push up against us and wear short skirts and sit on tables. Main point is I had my chance and blew it.

If you really knew how things really areCGvkQStc

It sounds awesome but there are studies that show the kid who gets raped starts losing it when his name is being said all over school and all over town. They actually need years of counseling.

If you really knew how things really areJLQwfNnb

Yeah it always works out well for the kid getting raped. It's not like it emotionally damages them for the rest of their life or anything.

He's my Fucking Hero

Attached: Brittany Zamora.jpg (640x800, 127K)

Is that even the same chick?

did you turn gay for awhile?

Nope

If you really knew how things really arebZSKxQKR

If you really knew how things really arehnMwTCBf

Yes it is

How do you know

Massive mouth and man neck.

There's a vid?

If you really knew how things really areLrqwyouY

>being attractive women is life on ez mode
>attractive women commit actual atrocity
>nice
Bet none of you think you're the problem. Just fucking shoot me already, chief. God damn.

you have weak genes, throughout history this has been the rite of boys turning into men

If you really knew how things really areQPBdpSQX

Does anyone have the Snapchat screenshots?

So you admit the sex isn't the problem, but our reaction to it?

Attached: 60AE9225-236E-4661-9EBF-D0B156FFF5A7.jpg (396x652, 66K)

Being the talk of the town is the direct consequence of said sex. Sex was the problem. Without the sex, no problem.

And it's only because of how we treat it. If we treated it with no consequence it wouldn't have any negative effects. I think we have to protect young girls but young guys know what they're doing.

Well that was incredibly fucking stupid. Thank you for sharing.

Attached: lindsey-pelas-ufc-13.jpg (599x593, 30K)

If you really knew how things really areUTxlRYCU

If you really knew how things really areLKNQpzTe

Not Brittany Zamora

I feel left out, not one teacher hit on me in highschool

You know they used to treat ALL pre marital sex as evil. So why don't you do that?

Someone has to have her nudes she sent

more pls

>we have to protect young girls but young guys know what they're doing
Do you realize how fucking stupid this sounds? There is a reason girls physically mature quicker than males. Neck yourself.

I like it, please more

You HAVE to be a beta incel. You are literally saying young teen boys aren't trying to fuck any woman they can. Drink bleach.

How did she get caught? If I was the student I would have taken every precaution. Taken that shit to the grave, not even God would have know until I got there.

Parents had an app on his phone that signaled if certain words were used

The issue isn't teenagers fucking each other. The issue is adults fucking teenagers when they're in a position of authority. The problem isn't ALL sex just instances where its fucking gross. For instance, when horny morons take advantage of our youth for their own selfish bullshit. Stop doing that.

what fucking weak parents lol

She has feet tattoos
She's into pain and getting dominated
All you have to do is want to fuck her and tell her how you'd do it

Attached: 64522686_10157258697583286_1973656198292963328_n.jpg (539x960, 39K)

Pussy, just tell him to share

You are being kind.

Reported for being a Pedophile thread.
You all disgust me.
If the genders were reversed and it was "Adult Male fucks Little Girl" this shit would be banned immiediately.
This just stands as another example of how society doesn't give a shit about men and how they're raped in their childhood.
I hope you all get beheaded by the Crusaders on the day of the rope, you fucking ((Communist))) degenerates.

Attached: 1561672271506~2.png (1329x361, 264K)

Because he wasn't raped, he managed to bang his hot teacher, this is every tenagers dream

By law, it does qualify as rape

I don't give a fuck, that kid is a legend

Imagine getting cucked by 13 year old

If you really knew how things really areBbdEzYXy

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczXLOlewgJe

Burn the Coal, Pay the Toll

Attached: 1482825526298.jpg (593x584, 47K)

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
nbYV

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
kcup

oTWU

OqIN

My dream, I had a hot teacher who would always smile at me, but I think she was just being nice.

bcrI

My buddy was dating a girl right after college who was a high school teacher and fucked I think a 15 or 16 year old kid after school. Shit was a mess.