I need your advice /b. Earlier today I waited for my parents to leave the house...

I need your advice /b. Earlier today I waited for my parents to leave the house. I was really horny so when they left I stripped naked and went out into the backyard and sat down and started jerking off. Some time later out of nowhere I heard a voice saying "How'd it taste?" which startled the fuck out of me. I turned over and saw it was my neighbor looking at me over the fence with his cellphone pointed at me. I immediately got up and ran back into the house really embarrassed. Now I'm thinking that he may have recorded me naked out there but I'm not sure...what should I do?

Attached: 128071250.png (488x509, 384K)

Ask him to come by next time and fuck him

this

uhh...he's like around my dad's age

> call police
> tell them your neighbor has cp on phone
> enjoy your Yea Forums ban fgt

You forgot the rule:
Guy sees you jacking off and you stop - you got caught jacking off

Guy sees you jacking off and you keep going - he's a fag for watching you jack off

so you are telling me that my neighbor is a fag?

Questions:
Where are you from?
Are you Gay?
How old are you?
And would say you have to balls to break in into someones house

i'm from california. i dont have the balls to break into someone's house no. why do u ask?

I mean if someone would film me how I jerked of
I would just instanly punch him retarded tbh

He’s not a fag but he’ll suck your cock if you want and you can cum down his throat.

You got what you deserved for jacking off outside.

shit on his lawn

Is this your neighbor?

Attached: lester-burnham.jpg (968x681, 44K)

Yes! That's him!

This 100% if you are underage you can call the cops on him

If you really knew how things really areWsZlJsVv

If you really knew how things really areDXkwzKHR

If you really knew how things really areQmGPwCEp

but then how'd you tell your patents you were havin a cheeky wank out the back while they were out?

he can keep it in my book

If you really knew how things really areBEZSYCGz

If you really knew how things really areKoeFEhOX

So you think I should just ignore what happened and move on?

If you really knew how things really arelLlujQtt

...how do you know if this is true?

If you really knew how things really arejQnhvgRT

If you really knew how things really areKLVMCRsx

Because I am an oldfag like your neighbor. Ask him if he’ll suck your dick and he’ll say yes.

I would actually do this if this is true, but I can’t tell if you’re just trolling me to get me in trouble.

If you are underage sue him, you'll ruin him and he'll get raped in jail by 27 niggers

Wtf is happening

Of course it’s true. Any other guy would just turn around and not fucking talk about it in front of you unless they wanted you to do something more.

Okay, so, his parents leave the house. Nobody home. So it would be easy to rub one out in relative obscurity anywhere in the home. And yet, our intrepid user who was worried about being discovered while parents were home now chooses to go completely naked IN THE BACKYARD!!!!???? He leaves out whether it’s day or night but I would assume day if pedo gaybor is out recording with his phone. Funny but dumb story. I myself have enjoyed great outdoors in such a manner but only really late at night on the back deck or in a secluded outdoor setting. It’s like the thrill of maybe getting caught doing it out there but not really wanting to get caught because that could lead to jail or lots of embarrassment. So I’m not buying his story unless of course he wanted gaybor to catch him

Hmm ok I’m gonna take your word for it and go for it and see what happens.

If you really knew how things really areznSqdoKl

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
qlwU

no joke this is the spookiest thing ever
wtf....

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
DphO

doing it in the car is pretty safe and you can adjust the level of risk just by parking somewhere else
not that I've ever done it, but I thought about it

rIFo

Fdak