Send me $5-$10 so i can buy fuel my crack habit

send me $5-$10 so i can buy fuel my crack habit
once i score i will use it whichever way dubs decides...
smoke it, snort it, boof it, whatever else u guys can come up with
i dont really care i just wanna get some rocks in my bloodstream someway some how so yeah if you wanna witness the degradation of another human being for $5 or $10 this is the thread for u...

paypal dot me slash gibdrugmonie

Attached: 63-1-450x300.jpg (450x300, 19K)

shove them up your ass

I don't give money to nigger on the streets and I'm not about to start giving money to nigger online.

sad

Are you black?

Habits and addictions couldn't be further from the same thing. It was cigarette companies to started that whole "addiction as habit" thing in the 1940's, literally making a fucking disney cartoon with goofy even, where the word habit is used like 5 times per minute and he struggles to deal with cravings and withdrawals.

That's parmesan cheese

i will do that if i can score and if u get dubs

also for anyone who cares im a 26 year old male and im not homeless or anything i dont have any cash at the moment cause im a fuckin addict but i probably got my first taste of crack around 17 or 18 i believe and i wasnt addicted until about 3 years ago

Attached: istockphoto-610648922-612x612.jpg (612x367, 51K)

oh shit, I saw that many years ago. Something like
>huurp de duurp, this sure is a hard habit to stop, huh huh!

Go back, be born as a femanon and flash some goods if you want any money around here.

See
Im not homeless or unemployed i just work shit fast food jobs to get my fix but i usually spend my cash in a week and spend a week broke as shit pawning shit to score

Then no.

And no im not black my friend

Wigger

Timestamp?

Attached: 1563044924066m.jpg (602x1024, 91K)

yeah yeah click the link send the cash let me score

Yeah this. Seems like a fake larp.

yea when i score ill record or at least take pictures of myself using it.
whatever way u want.
any way is a good entry point for me i just want rhe fucking crack in my system man.

whoever just helps me get high i mean i wouldnt fuck u over lol...
i will genuinely boof crack rocks or inject them or smoke it snort it whatever the fuck u want

Its crack im an addict i dont give a single shit i just want to get high and at least i dont have to show my face on Yea Forums to beg for crack money.

ill even eat the rocks or mix them into water and drink it...
i think crack is water soluble idk for sure but fuck ill try it

No, get a better job then get an addiction nigger.

Thats not how it works but ok
one of u fags would wanna pay $5 to see a crackhead get high

I will pay it
If you prove me you are real.
And a real addict

That sounds fair.

sounds like a lot of work how the fuck u think i can do that

the only way i can prove to u that i fucking love crack is by smoking it but i have no crack to smoke

keep feinding then