Serious question ahead

Serious question ahead.

Back in 2000, a friend of mine was murdered and the perpetrator was caught, pleaded guilty, and was sentenced to life with possibility of parole. I followed the case pretty closely and was glad that the perpetrator was given life. About a year ago I decided to search the internet to see if there was any news reports on the case and stumbled upon a Facebook profile of the perpetrator.

I ended up doing something stupid. I sent a friend request to him and he accepted it. He sent me a message and we began to talk. He said he was up for parole soon. (We didn't talk about the case, but he actually knows my real name).

I ended up reporting the Facebook profile to prison authorities and all social media activity on his profile stopped, but the account is still active and searchable. On his prison profile it says that his parole hearing is on 01AUG19, which is right around the corner.

Now that he knows my name I'm afraid that he might be able to put 2+2 together and realize that it was me that reported him to prison authorities. I realize that making contact with him was a mistake and it's quite obvious that the prison took action with his social media presence.

What should I do Yea Forums? Should I be afraid that he might come after me? My name is a "common" one but I'm sure that a good internet detective could probably track me down and find out where I live. I'm not scared, but very concerned. This man is a murderer and he's up for parole soon.

How worried should I be? What should I do?

Attached: 12243572_909364095767589_5781596931011528399_n.jpg (480x297, 12K)

not unless the guy is super unstable and likes to murder people on mays and mights... just after doing life in the pen

Not at all. Embrace Death and kill him if he visits. EZ. The feeling of revenge is ecstatic. Glhf.

Hopefully his parole will be denied and I won't have to worry about it.

especially for reporting his internet profile lol
if he asks you don't know shit and that's the end of it

You're probably a neurotic person, so this will sound bizzare to you.

You're overthinking this and projecting the worst of the worst scenario. Unless he's an OCD, unstable psychopath he probably won't care. He's stupid enough to make a FB.

You're probably right. I'm probably overthinking.

This. He’s not just gonna come fucking murder you because he thinks you might have reported his Facebook. Lmao. Fucking relax.

Buy a gun and hope he pays a visit. He took a life. If he’s still got his he should be in jail! If he’s out he should be in the ground.

Yup, you're a dead man.

OP, take notes

Attached: reaction memes.jpg (640x480, 79K)

Dont be a pussy, avenge your friend, one knock on the head to make him unconcious, then pull out his eyes, and cut his tongue, call paramedics, and leave, or pay someone to do it, either way, he will suffer the grief of your friends relatives and yourself when you cant see anymore the one you love nor speak to him. Justice served.

Be there when he has his parole hearing. Support him - let bygones be bygones. When he gets parole, pick him up in a stolen car, kill him, and roll the car into a secluded pond.

Goodbye OP, Hopefully they find your prison-shanked and raped corpse

I have a fake last name on my Facebook account, mainly due to paranoia over the NSA. Just change your last name to something memey/goofy sounding like "John Cheesenips" or whatever. Then also change your profile picture to a meme pic. That should be enough, the guy isn't going to risk going back to the hell that is prison for something insignificant like being denied internet access right before you were about to get out. I kind of went through a psycho criminal phase so I can kind of understand where his mind might be. (i never killed anyone though admittedly)

wait you reported his facebook to the prison? Was he not allowed facebook?
I'm confused :/

You're just going to have to kill him before he kills you, that's all.

I'd suggest hiding in the backseat of his car with a garrotte.

bump

The only way is to kill him first. I'm sure the only thing he is worried about after getting out of prison is who got his facebook banned. A person like that will kill you in your sleep if you're not careful.

This. Why would being on Facebook violate his parole?

Well if he's not allowed to be on Facebook in prison (and I don't even know how he did it. They have computer time in there?) then there are probably a dozen ways they could find out, right? And you weren't his only friend.

Yep. There ain't no justice. Quit fucking with him.