Everyone who is found to have willingly voted for this man will be permanently stripped of their voting rights and...

Everyone who is found to have willingly voted for this man will be permanently stripped of their voting rights and citizenship. Subsequently, all of those aforementioned will be required to register for a labor draft.

This will be an example set for the rest of the world to follow of what happens to those who cling to 17th century politics the same way flies cling to a bloated, rotten corpse.

You will carry the stigma of your decision to vote for a man who never had any business in Washington for the rest of your lives. Do not sugarcoat it. You are traitors for abusing your right to vote and you will be held accountable.

Attached: 1499819558602.jpg (594x627, 69K)

But you were OK when you were voting for Hillary? OP, you need to go back to school. What Hillary and the Clinton foundation has done is far worse.

>IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: 1519111298406.jpg (960x954, 62K)

Attached: reasonable-doubt-poster.jpg (1132x1600, 511K)

They should all be stripped of reproduction as well. If they would vote for such a stupid man they do not deserve to have offspring.

Attached: _-SuJTtT.jpg (256x256, 10K)

Oh yeah who will enforce that? Good luck with taking rights from at least half of akl military and police personnel, then you got all the redneck gun owners

Agreed.
Finally someone with some sense posting on Yea Forums

>The lies that I have been told about the Clinton Foundation are way worse than the things the orange potato actually did
I'm sure you believe that.

Attached: 1480486795356.jpg (570x518, 35K)

The fact you thought this guy was gonna build a fucking wall lmao

>Explain this

Attached: WALL.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

Do you libtard faggots realise if Killary Cuntington won, your country would be at war now ?

In an election where everybody expected hilarious clitoris to win, she still didn't fucking win. You're a fucking loser who supported a loser, Op

Who is paying you to post this crap foreigner? Don't you realize that it makes you look like a eurotrash fool?

>your country would be at war if Clinton was president

>be trump
>I've been 'elected' on a promise of no wa....hello Iran, imma poke you with a stick, then when you lash out, I'll sanction your arse, provoking you to attack me and my allies, then when you do I can say I had no choice but to invade, when we invade and ~ maybe win, I stand a chance of re-election without the help of putin

I'm not in any party and I do realize the possibility of that if shillary was elected.
Go back to when her husband was impeached, the only reason the senate didn't convict him was that they didn't want that freak job al gore to become president. Think on that some.

Imagine winning the popular vote but the orange cunt with the help of putin wins the votes of the electoral college - which exists for no reason other than to elect cunts that don't have the popular vote apparently.

Butthurt liberal spotted.

Name one war Trump started so far.

If anything, he stopped war with Iran.

I'm an American trying to save my goddamn country from fucking idiots like you.

So you'd rather suck up to them like shillary would do?

CNN has ruined this poor soul

Feel free to try

Prove that or are you still seething in a fetal position in a dark closet because the election didn't go your way. Get over it baby.

Tell me, does it hurt when other countries mess with your election ? :))

By posting VOX type fantasies that violate more amendments than years you've been alive?

Yeah sure, and I'm a robot from the year 3041 here to tell you that you're a nigger.

Attached: 1475297361053.jpg (338x305, 34K)

I don't believe you. You come across as someone that can't deal with reality very well, how long have you been off of your meds?

WHATABOUTISM isn't a valid response

CNN aka the hanoi jane channel, they're real reputable.

So it’s ok to support your liberal traitor/pedofriend. But it’s bad to support the conservative one.

Every Hillary and Trump supporter should be lined up on a wall.
America can do better than the trash we’ve been electing.

Fuck off OP - faggot
When the civil war comes, you and your ilk will die horrific deaths - and we'll make your parents watch - no way someone as stupid as the OP has a wife and children

Attached: Obumfuck_Embarassment.jpg (480x430, 30K)

>The lies that I have been told about Donald Trump are way worse than the things than Killary actually did.
I'm sure you believe that.

Do you see how retarded you sound?

He is literally just undoing the work Obama did. He pulled out of the nuclear deal, iran starts producing uranium, he says they're making nukes, and goes to war.

He was able to broker 'peace' with NK with the help of Russian back channelling

Do you see this pathetic moron screaming at the sky? this is all you little internet faggots whining in this thread.

you haven't tired of whining all day for almost three years you're going to need to keep it up until 2024 you should all just kill yourselves

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

>Posts this shit
>But calls them Nazis

Bait/10

I'd rather the US stay in the nuclear deal and not start another fuckin war

So what's your suggestion? People like you make these high falooting statements but never suggest anything.

Attached: Trump Bro.jpg (766x960, 39K)

Notice how there are no conservatives saying liberals should have their basic human rights taken away or fantasizing about killing all of them because they voted a different way

That's why nobody likes you. That's why Trump is President, and why he'll be president again in 2020. That's why society is turning against you, because you're evil, malicious, and insane.

It was and is a bad deal and getting out of some shit that obama did does not equate to a war. You're the type to believe in lizard people and flying saucers, you see things that don't exist.

Bet you sit on your sofa watching fox news all day because it's the channel trump recommends, you realise that's more than likely his propaganda channel? Demonises all other news channels so that nobody believes anything other than what's on fox, then controls what goes on fox?

Murica becoming a dictatorship under a man who's a puppet for putin

Obama who bombed and killed literally tens of thousands of innocents ?
Yeah, I'm glad he's undoing all that. Keep at it, Donald!

didn't Paris try this and get set back 250 years?

How the fuck does one undo drone strikes that crippled IS, you realise the economy America has at the moment is from Obama, and the effects of the trump admin will start effecting in the next few years

Hey man, it's alright. I've analysed both media outlets very carefully, and with my buddy named Fred we came to the conclusion that you're a nigger.

Attached: 1470292543951.png (223x246, 57K)

I'm actually white, I guess you're from Alabama and your wife is also your cousin you inbred numbskull

Hahahah

Putin dealt with IS, not Obama.
Obama kept buying bombs from his weapon-manufacturing friends and dropping them on women and children.

I prefer to call them daesh, it's a term coined by the King of Jordan after those savages put one of the pilots in a cage and lit him on fire.
Daesh is a derogatory term and all that's meant for those savages, they hate being called it and that's good.

'What magic wand do you have?'
'Those jobs aren't coming back'

Attached: barack-obama-12782369-1-402.jpg (300x300, 13K)

reeeeeeeeeeeee

Stay mad you giant pussy.

>you

Attached: 1502476051454.jpg (768x480, 89K)

I concur

Obama is a mass murdeder, criminal and a bitch to arms manufacturers and dealers.

its been a few years dipshit. in 2482 are you gonna still say its obamas economy?

Finally OP posts a good reason for the 2nd ammendment

if hes such a traitor, where are the charges?

Hillary's the traitor with the Clinton Uranium One deals and using Haiti as a money laundering location.
It's pretty funny that Billy and Shillary went into office as paupers but came out worth a hundred million if not more and their daughter got a job straight out of school for 400-500k / year. Ever think that it's because of her skill, it's because of supposed access which wasn't realized, oopsie.