Can someone explain this pic to me? I don't get it

Can someone explain this pic to me? I don't get it.

Do Nazis really believe our skin will turn black if we interact with black people?

Attached: 1562384454599.jpg (500x417, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
eyedoctorguide.com/Eye-Color/amber-eye-color.html
youtu.be/7PUbFBBS59A
youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8
youtube.com/watch?v=qTksCYUgI7s
weheartit.com/entry/288312665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White people are the true people of Color.
>pic as evidence

it's about miscegenation

it does turn black after mixing

Attached: mixing.jpg (564x757, 70K)

even if niggers did take over the north/west they would turn white like europeans did

Wereniggers

Its just a reminder that colored folk are unattractive.

>like europeans
Lmfao look at these faces

Attached: main-qimg-eea561bc1d49f667670e70ef582ddda4-c.jpg (602x502, 70K)

They just generally think were being invaded and are going to go extinct ect.

To actually defend them for a moment, its a very very old fear, in hunter gatherer eras (most of human history) it was a very real possibility that men from 'elsehwere' would raid your shit, kill all the men and have children with the remaining women.

To an extent its a hardwired primal fear, /pol/fags just need to recognize that its anxiety and paranoia, not every foreign person is out to get them and destroy their way of life. They exist in such an echo chamber of constant reposted cherry picked screen caps reinforcing this world view they've almost lost connection with reality.

>Do Nazis really believe our skin will turn black
Nazis can't into statistics, so they think we will eventually be "replaced". In the end, they don't really care about the "White Race" anyway, its all about the thrill of scaring yourself into a situation that legitimizes them behaving like total psychopaths.

Attached: FE9ED95E-8D4B-46AF-B320-0813ABDAE9D1.jpg (229x210, 17K)

>nazis
lmfao, nazis doesn't exist anymore

Kill yourself, zoomer faggot.

Ok jew, back at work i see

Sounds based and legit

The time will come when you gonna cycle home from work and a pack of niggers beat the shit out of you and strip you off your items.

>The time will come when you gonna cycle home from work and a pack of gopniks beat the shit out of you and strip you off your items.

Eye color, why must everything revolve around skin color with you "non-racists"

I cycle home through my city every night, my city has more black and asians than anywhere.

Have i been mugged? Sure, ironically enough 2 out of the 3 times was by white people and once by asians. People rob andfight thats life, Its more the case i have friends and coworkers.

Kek actually the last fight i was in was with eastern europeans.

>one shouted NIGGER at me
>im white

fucking kek

if you have nothing else, you have your skin color.
there's a lot of lazy people on this earth that only have their whiteness.

I mean niggers do create absolute hell holes where a human life is some sort of worthless. Why do the niggerdefenders not make holiday in congo or sudan or somalia or detroit or haiti? But defending niggers so that one day the world is one giant hell hole. I really wonder who is behind this. Some alien force who wants to suppress humankind maybe

Goddammit Vadim! I leave to squat and you bring your gopniks and mug me for my tracksuit?! CYKA BLYAT!

Fuck off shlomo
#OpenBordersForIsrael

Stop lying. Its obvious. How many niggercrime gifs webms are floating around on Yea Forums right now and how many of whites and especially asians mugging whites? Idiot

>turn white like europeans

Attached: 1504448822203.jpg (236x354, 8K)

Every race on earth gets an ethnostate except white people.

Black people get Africa. Asians get Asia.
White people get African and Asian immigration mandates from Israel.

Attached: CNN.jpg (1880x2880, 1.18M)

>niggercrime gifs webms floating around on Yea Forums
The evidence is overwhelming.

Maybe its the jews who want a worldwide palestine while them sitting in their ivory tower feeling perfectly safe. But you jews shouldnt feel so safe in a niggerworld.

According to scientists, we were supposed to have goddamn moon bases by now but instead, we spend our time, money and energy fighting each other over race, sexuality and communism vs. democracy.

As far as they are concerned what they 'feel' is just fact.T hey decided that allready now any evidence to the contrary is just fake news.

If you think about it it just makes looking at the world much simpler....

>wealth disparity?
THOSE PEOPLE ARE JUST DUMB BY NATURE
>wars in a far off country?
THEY ARE JUST VIOLENT BY NATURE

You really don't have to do any research or try and achieve any insight into any complex issue, the world is a very simple place when you look at it like that.

2/10

Sounds pretty sad. You should stop being racist.

this never occurred to me tbh i think allot of people are scared by the idea that they dont have it totally figured out

Attached: 1559483941046.jpg (750x562, 41K)

Sooooo?? Still waiting for an answer. When do you plan to holiday in congo, sudan, somalia, nigeria, detroit?

On chans you have to hit the post number on the comment your replying to so people know who your talking too. Its cool, the user interface can be confusing at first!

Yea you must feel like a winner now. Is your brain really this simple? Enjoy your lifestyle by adapting to the mainstream you sheeple. It maybe your only chance to achieve things socially you short sighted literal idiot

my fucking sides are in orbit

Nobody believes your skin will darken because of the color of your neighbors skin. You're either very ignorant of what other people believe, or just belittling opinions different than your own. And there are no more Nazis. There are neo-nazis, but then you don't need to be one of them to care about your people and their future.

The concern isn't that people intend to actually invade us, nor is the concern rooted in paranoia. The simple fact of the matter is that European countries are increasingly multicultural and multiracial. Already in places like England the population is >50% native inhabitants (natives being those people whose nation and culture came to exist in a particular area - in this case genetically and culturally English people in England). Europeans are the only major racial group with overall declining birthrates. These are facts which indicate it is entirely possible Europeans will simply fade from existence (assuming trends continue). There isn't going to be an "invasion," and their won't be a race war. Not every foreign person is out to get us; very few are, and it is unlikely the thought even crosses most people's minds. However the concern that the Europeans race and cultures will vanish is a very real threat nonetheless. People don't need to be actively trying to destroy us to inadvertently replace us.

>can't into statistics
I don't think you understand how statistics or language work.

>Already in places like England the population is >50% native inhabitants
its 90 percent, 50 is in london, get your facts straight

Human original skin color was white. Because we lost the hair covering our bodies those that returned to Africa and those that went to places like Indian subcontinent got darker. Darker skin is the adaption.

>Every race on earth gets an ethnostate except white people.
i bet you live in the united states lol, which was never whites only not their homeland

Attached: 3171930 - Drew_Pickles Rugrats Susie_Carmichael VSdrawfag.png (536x788, 220K)

typo. being compared to nazis gets me riled up, wasn't paying attention.

Maybe in 20-40 thousand years. Who wants to wait that long. You can stay white right now.

Meme is not about interaction its about miscegenation (race-mixing). Darker hair, skin color and eyes are genetically dominant and so phenotypical traits associated with whites will disappear over generations of miscegenation. Time, Life and National Geographic have all featured articles about what future humans will look like and they always show a brown skinned person with brown eyes and black hair with North African features.

their brownness is only dominant in your perception because you're racist. actually it mixes evenly

Attached: original.jpg (1000x1273, 395K)

Who wants that? I would rather have a worldwide Japan than a worldwide Morocco

No it doesn't.

Attached: merkel.webm (1280x720, 1005K)

Who is that?

No they think white people will be outbred and disappear.
They also think it's engineered. And if you can convince them it's not and just how the world may go, they still have a problem with skin tones changing.
They're a weird bunch.

>genetically dominant

Attached: 1519383371462.png (500x509, 160K)

Kigali today

Attached: kigali3_gF0kWcJ.width-800.jpg (420x280, 36K)

Gabarone today

Attached: stock-photo-gaborone-cityscape-8465.jpg (540x518, 312K)

Windhoek today

Attached: 6c45c383d59db169ba4a5b70f2636518.png (500x333, 373K)

A lot of the fastest growing economies in the world are in Africa right now bud.
In places where they have their independence and finished their civil wars.

You dont get it right? I actually love seeing africa improving. Im totally cool with 4 billion africans by 2050 if they all would stay in africa and only come over to make holiday. Nothing wrong with that but making dozens of kids to send them to europe to hustle and end up in prison or deported back or inbetween isnt the way it will ever work.

This is "representative" American in 35 years from more recent Geographic article on this topic. Two generations at most. It is also "toned" down version that Google pops to the top of searches. Very few 1 parent full African heritage, other parent full European heritage are anywhere near this light.

Migration and immigration is as old as nationhood.
Being mad about it or trying to stop it is a waste of time and energy.
Neat opinions. Get new hobbies.

Blue eyes developed in the Middle East 10,000 years ago. Green came shortly after from Blue., as did grey.
Who made the pic, and uneducated American I'm guessing

Well that totally makes sense, seeing how all other apes all have dark skin under their fur as well, and we're all descendants from the same evolutionary branch. I'm sure we were the only ones that were white.

Don't play the fool. Dominant and recessive genes. Population wise the recessives are where the really good stuff and the really bad stuff tend to be.

Only because they've been recolonized by China. Africa isn't doing this on its own.

>nobody has golden eyes faggot.
Nat Geo thinks we're going to be fucking werewolves.

I don't think you know what genetically dominant means.

>not every foreign person is out to get you, that makes it okay that you are literally being replaced as a people in your own homeland and attacked for speaking in opposition to this
"no"

>albino niggers
yes, they do exist.

it's what happens when rejects are left alone with their own delusions for too long

>never whites only
so are you a liar or just retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

he's Italian so he was half nigger already.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 8.28.44 PM.png (536x357, 279K)

>fastest growing
yes because they were recently absolute shitholes. If you go from $1 to $2 your "growth rate" is 100%.

albinos are always fucked up looking.

>t. self-hating cuck
Why would you not want your kids, friends or the entire world's population to look, act and be similar to you? Humanbeings are narcissistic by nature due to evolution and survival of the fittest and as a result we're literally trying to reproduce ourselves, because we love ourself, our skin color, our hair etc. If you don't care in the slightest that your kids and grandkids will look nothing like you then it says a lot about your mental state.

most black americans are full african though and they're a minority. snoop dogg is like 70 percent african

Attached: tumblr_nw4qmoYhmU1ua285do1_400.gif (400x212, 1.83M)

You're both right. Africa is industrializing but it's not going to surpass US or europe.

eyedoctorguide.com/Eye-Color/amber-eye-color.html
youtu.be/7PUbFBBS59A

aren't*

Attached: 1562697600552.jpg (628x628, 112K)

>in your own homeland
where do you live?

Gorillas do. Our closest relatives, chimps and bonobos, are white under their hair. And I don't see why you should be taking offense at this unless you fell for the common misinterpretation of "out of Africa" People think this means that everyone evolved from essentially modern Africans but the early humans that left Africa were neither modern Africans or modern Europeans.

lots of them are actually. This girl is 50/50 black dad, and white mom. I dated her for almost a year. Super cool, sexy, smelled great, gave great head. She's also a talented artist.

I'm white btw, UK mixed american from new england.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 8.39.41 PM.png (544x593, 518K)

It's about racemixing, moron.

pretty light skin

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 8.43.09 PM.png (469x422, 286K)

ya but it makes no sense because the pics on the right are not mixed race people.

Attached: mixed.jpg (220x270, 14K)

Who can it be?

Attached: 1560551859851.jpg (1024x883, 843K)

Does she get in trance by gorilla vibes?

Chimpanzee skin color varies. Ive seen pics of bald chimps that are pretty pale.

I would not willingly mix genes with a black

Why do you show that pic? Are you a faggot?

This doesn't seem to apply to women.. like at all.. or atleast 90% of them. Why don't they care or even preffer to raise some alien looking child? Do they all hate themself?

I would not willingly mix genes with a black,

I'm a girl dumbass. That's a mixed race chad. What you /pol/ cucks are really afraid of is mixed race hotties like him taking all the good sluts.

is that a sentence?

I'm sure no one wants to mix genes with you incel

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 8.53.34 PM.png (568x376, 421K)

This guy makes my argument for me
If you cherry pick you can find very light colored blacks that were derived from a black that might be already 50% European heritage before having a kid with a 100% European. But you will note both your examples would be characterized as being black.

amen coalburning whore. only niggers deserve my superior white seed. everything from caramel to dark chocolate

Attached: tumblr_ogavcrQozd1sdl3kwo5_500.gif (500x299, 361K)

I know youre all autists trolling with edgy memes to escape your shit life, but honestly mixed people are really beautiful.

>If you cherry pick you can find very light colored blacks that were derived from a black that might be already 50% European heritage before having a kid with a 100% European
most black people in america are actually mixed retard. you must be in england or some shit where all the blacks are like, super black

Attached: 1553526040195.jpg (1023x1920, 1.1M)

For example, black japanese mix creates the perfect waifu

Attached: yee.jpg (901x1200, 258K)

Natures way to stop incest. Most brothers would fuck their hot sisters but most sisters wouldn't even think of fucking their brothers.

Attached: 1553651240572.png (500x522, 105K)

>albinos are always fucked up looking

A little bit, yes, but albinism doesn't affect facial features as far as cranial structure or even fleshy bits.

A nigger seems somehow even less human when wearing white skin.

Attached: race is real.png (681x600, 501K)

Im not gonna stop you from trolling in your safe space, but you know deep down its true and will think about this as you feel sad trying to fall asleep tonight.

Nah, thats a downgrade. Pure jap girls are cute as fuck but this? Nope

this guy knows!

You say that like its an insult. Procreation is repulsive

>Do Nazis really believe our skin will turn black if we interact with black people?
Israeli Jews believe it too. Look at the Ethiopian Jew riots that have happened recently, it all stems from the systemic segregation that is taking place in apartheid Israel.

>tfw Israeli Jews are the real nazis

Attached: 1488445070167.jpg (239x340, 51K)

If you really knew how things really areEsrFvsJK

>our skin will turn black if we interact with black people
racemixing is good
it is the natural evolutionary progression of our species

All these mutt girls and their daughters are going to get BLACKED and BLACKEDRAW'D until there isn't a shade of white left. Africa will forever remain a shithole and the breeding chamber of the earth until chinks, whites and spics will all rock that 0 0 0 RGB hue.

If you really knew how things really areeeIXqaCl

faggot

Fuck ok, is this a race mixed girls thread now? If so, I’m in

Attached: 6C25147A-E26E-4C56-8817-3AAC3F1C4325.jpg (326x219, 24K)

The reason line began was because was calling racist for not embracing image as representing European heritage. i.e. look how light skinned she is. The point is no one, black or white, is going to being calling
representative of a white person even if, genetically, they do have high degree of European ancestry. And before you go on about white racist remember that blacks also base judgment's on black "authenticity" in regard to predominance of black features.

How small is your pp that you actually care? Very insecure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8

Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...

Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh.

Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

>racemixing is good
You first Shlomo

Attached: 1513730851756.jpg (192x192, 9K)

Being white is actually a degenerative genetic mutation

Every race has well mixed in the last 2 million years humans have been reproducing since the earliest forms.

Those on the bottom are just the next, advanced stage of nigger evolution

Whites are the niggers by that logic.

Attached: ye.jpg (640x760, 120K)

Nah fam

Attached: clint-eastwoods-son-vs-robert-deniros-son-39302039.png (500x689, 177K)

That 1900's racism. I was wondering what the pede's were up to after reddit quarantined their rat hole.

Actually we've done a pretty good job of not mixing well until recently, i'd say the last 100 years or so due to advances in transportation and migration. So the idea that things are going to stay the same are wrong.

One example does win the argument. Congrats.

It's actually insecure to think you're going to stop social diversity.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

>was calling racist for not embracing image as representing European heritage
it's fine to lie on the internet just make it less obviously retarded. i was calling him racist for lying and saying brown tones erase lighter tones as opposed to mixing together. he sees that because his racist brain focuses on and exaggerates anything that isn't 100% white bread vanilla and calls it black. it's a blend
>And before you go on about white racist remember that blacks also base judgment's on black "authenticity" in regard to predominance of black features.
appealing to retard racist nigger logic. whew lad

Attached: 1562262321766.gif (300x169, 1.04M)

Im sure we could get a picture of you and your dad too.

Attached: y.jpg (500x500, 78K)

(You)

Attached: mNAr7tD.png (1209x1106, 160K)

I was right.

cherry picking. his other son, ,
right next to him looks just like him

The past few even thousand years pale in comparison to the several million of inbreeding and mixing and are literally a skidmark in time no pun intended

Whoops, meant to tag this big boi right here

t. triggered mutt

racially no. religiously yes. judaism is racist

We need to severely diminish the white domination in society.

Thats what a jew would say to trick everyone

The "leader" of Germany.

>racist
You mean you are

Just like the one example you posted yes? Wanna provide a study or something that proves your point?

i wish

Attached: eey.jpg (750x783, 62K)

what's all this about Jews? Did you get b& at /pol/ for calling the mods kikes?

>looks just like him

Attached: Sincerely.png (414x411, 326K)

This...It's like different generations of Terminator as SkyNig gets better at hiding in plain sight.

united states was created by whites for whites.

Attached: USA1stcongress.png (1314x752, 641K)

Thats what Yea Forums is for. Now they all sit in basements reeing about not being normies looking at gay furry porn

Traitor to Deutschland. Bring back Hitler.

i know you are but what am i? but seriously, read the old testament. it's about the jews being god's chosen people who can genocide the heathens and sexually enslave their little daughters

faggot

>several dozens of replies
>"no I'm right they're all wrong"

Attached: 1492637980446.jpg (300x300, 16K)

It's the whole trap explosion that got me. So easily led

>but seriously, read the old testament.
Why? Religion is stupid.

>>looks just like him

Attached: 1563143729870.jpg (221x196, 17K)

>jews are god's chosen people who can genocide the heathens and sexually enslave their little daughters

you sound jelly felly

>Religion is stupid.
Spoken like a true Jew

It's OK to be Jewish.

Are you disagreeing with me then or are you still trying to tell me that we've mixed well as a species over thousands of years?

see:

then shut the fuck up about judaism retard. it's racist. atheist ethnic jews are fine by me

Attached: 2848986 - Avengers Black_Widow Marvel Scarlett_Johansson misterjer.jpg (850x602, 317K)

Is it OK to be white?

hopefully they do not destroy it after china leave.

Attached: empireofdust.jpg (1045x3515, 650K)

>Get you facts straight
Shock therapy?

i think this is an attempt at trolling but how can anyone be that bad at it

It's OK to be Jewish.

>atheist ethnic jews are fine by me
That's most jews you retard.

Attached: 1486238180293.jpg (497x497, 19K)

>tfw when no mixed god tier gf

Attached: ey.jpg (500x488, 85K)

False

Are you finding that it isn't?

I think it's OK. I'm asking you.

Yeah it sounds like you want to be the ones raping little girls and someone got there first.

you're arguing against a point i never made retard

Attached: 2_tumblr_n1xv7840x21stdxj0o1_500-01.jpg (490x662, 78K)

What do you mean "false?" Do you subscribe to genetics journals? Stupid faggot.

is this supposed to be bait?

It's OK until it turns into white nationalism.

No. If you really consider diversity important, as the OP meme implies the last thing you want is race mixing. For that matter you don't even want mixing of within race ethnicities but that boat has pretty much sailed. Ethnicities are the same as sub-species or breeds. By mixing all the breeds together you loose all the things that made that breed special. Mix breeds of dogs you at least have an idea of what you're loosing. With humans we have no clue as to what aspects we're washing into mediocrity by race mixing. And before you go on about whitey afraid of loosing his superiority, it could be anything. Hell, maybe that African tribe that have a language based on clicks and whistles are the only ones that can connect with the aliens. The point is, promoting diversity by promoting race-mixing is in truth anti-diversitty

You want to be the oppressors.

If you really knew how things really aredsYiPVfN

if it's good, why does facebook consider it as hate-speech?

Attached: facebookhatespeech.jpg (540x522, 31K)

I'm actually not. I'm pointing out that most jews are fine in your book, yet if you were a more worldly well rounded person who is not jewish either ethnically nor religiously, you'd be stepping to a whole other beat.

>If you really want social diversity you should avoid social diversity altogether
you could have just said non-whites trigger you

your buddy was b& for being an asshole
and so should you

>No. If you really consider diversity important, as the OP meme implies the last thing you want is race mixing
i don't consider racial diversity to be important, because i'm not an SJW like you. i consider freedom to be important. like the freedom to breed black bed wenches

Attached: 2930856 - Garnet Steven_Universe Tombstonejoe.png (1337x1600, 687K)

>i consider freedom to be important
and yet you're trying to control society so the white race remains the dominant factor

So then it's NOT OK in your book. Congrats, you are anti-white.

Attached: 1529224444959.jpg (738x741, 87K)

And how did you deduce he was both "stupid" and a "faggot?

Look in the mirror.

Attached: mutt.jpg (800x450, 62K)

you're a white nationalist dweeb aren't you?

Attached: 015.jpg (136x160, 2K)

>yet if you were a more worldly well rounded person who is not jewish either ethnically
i have a polish jew great great grandpa or some such. when do i get my check in the mail for the secret conspiracy of not being a racist retard?

Attached: 1d2346f.jpg (855x648, 130K)

You're a kike aren't you?

Attached: 1563137379424.jpg (320x320, 9K)

Attached: 2019-228.jpg (887x499, 154K)

Is it okay to have free will?
>its okay until someone murders someone
Then it is wrong to have free will

You're actually retarded and nothing can fix it. Its too far advanced. If only you had inherited some intelligence you Alabama inbred serial drooler

What if I were? There is literally nothing wrong with that.

Attached: 023.jpg (1121x1428, 44K)

This isn't even an answer.

Attached: jewborder.jpg (1024x659, 112K)

>and yet you're trying to control society so the white race remains the dominant factor
nigger please, i don't give a rat's ass about any race getting a leg up on any other. you have no idea what's going on or what anyone thinks

Attached: 1549572572802.png (1080x1920, 1.87M)

If you really knew how things really areKlLUciJq

> goes on a facebook page
> posts racebaiting cuck porn pics
> post obviously gets deleted because it has fuck all to do with the group
> "look guys! It's the jews at work!"

>i have a polish jew great great grandpa or some such. when do i get my check in the mail for the secret conspiracy of not being a racist retard?
You don't get a check, but if you can prove your family home was in Poland during WW2, you can claim it as your own, driving out the current owners. So that's even better than a check.

yeah i'm a liberal and israel is a racist conservative imperialist country. there are israelis that are against that but their current regime can fuck off

Sure, so why don't you go to Israel and live with them?

>serial drooler
lmfao I don't even care about this thread, that line is amazing.

Lmao the autismo

>nazis

It's called intercourse you dumb incel, the idea is that if you cucks keep up with your diversity crap and obvious anti-white rhetoric you'll replace the white race. You don't have to be a nazi to want your people to survive.

Go rope yourself nigger

>You're actually retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=qTksCYUgI7s

>Is it okay to have free will?
I think you're the first retard to ever ask such an abstract and ridiculous question.

Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger,Nigger.Nigger

If you really knew how things really areBCckwdpo

So, which predominantly white architectural firms did those countries end up hiring with their international relief funds?

>but if you can prove your family home was in Poland during WW2, you can claim it as your own, driving out the current owners.
i would only do that if the current owners are rich as fuck living in a mansion stolen from jews, then sell that shit. if it's just a craphouse they can keep it. i'm broke as fuck from lack of jew gold

Attached: 2936915 - Blanclauz Garnet Rhodonite Steven_Universe.jpg (2000x2000, 247K)

Because I'm an American. There is no "going back." I'm here. And you're triggered.

Attached: 024.jpg (1102x1451, 43K)

>Lmao the autismo
i clearly expressed a cogent point about the nature of a foreign government. is not being ignorant autistic?

the point of the picture is showing the hypocrisy of jews in the news media.

Attached: jewmemeball.jpg (618x618, 81K)

i partially agree

Attached: 2919349 - Bulma_Briefs Dragon_Ball_Z Son_Gohan The_History_of_Trunks nala1588.jpg (2048x978, 175K)

>looks just like him

Attached: laughing2.gif (228x180, 1.6M)

>Because I'm an American.
Only white people are Americans. Because only white people could create America.

>If you can prove
So you're saying if the home is literally their's, they can take it back? Fucking absurd when does it end.

some of you really have a weird disturbing fetish about Jewish people. Do you want to be raped by one? Is that what it is?

Attached: 026.jpg (1102x1451, 43K)

>Because I'm an American. There is no "going back."
you're native american?

Attached: 2928127 - Bulma_Briefs Dragon_Ball_Z Son_Gohan nala1588.jpg (1960x1249, 159K)

>only autism comes out of my mouth

k

>ape lips

>gross hair

>dark skin

mixed with what? other nationalities of black?

Attached: hitler1.jpg (564x371, 106K)

I'm actually a white atheist.

Yes keep saying retard. That proves your intellectual capability. Maybe your parent should have bought you a paint set Mix white with blue or green or purple or brown you don't get white you get a lighter shade of blue or green or purple or brown.

>>exaggerates anything that isn't 100% white >>bread vanilla and calls it black
Obama is the first what? president
Tiger Woods is a what? golfer
The Williams sisters are the first what? female tennis players to make it big.
Colin Kaepernick is a what? quarterback kneeling to protest for fellow what? people.
Even this guy the only time he would ever be considered anything but black is if he committed a crime, then mainstream media would be calling him white. Unless he got beat up by a cop, the he would be going on about being harassed because he was what?

>the point of the picture is showing the hypocrisy of jews in the news media.
change that to zionists and i'll agree. there are jews against zionism and non-jews for zionism. i judge people based on what they actually say and do not their race.

Attached: 1546574107360.jpg (540x720, 65K)

>Jews are native to Poland and it's current government.

Attached: 1510188416754.jpg (555x526, 82K)

Your only job is trying to figure out how you're going to lose weight to get a job and move out of mom's.

you can pretend all you want

Why is everything a fetish to you Shlomo? Why do you have to sexualize everything?

>the conservative doesn't respect property rights and inheritance

Attached: 1548511629112.jpg (1024x1024, 255K)

I'm waiting for an argument to come out of your's.

it's the jews that have weird disturbing fetish about white people.

Attached: jewwhiteminority.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

You have your dick in your hand right now.

>I'm a conservative
Good one.

Attached: 1497895145836.png (314x319, 127K)

they're a shitty troll. i'm liberal as fuck bernie supporter but this retard is not crushing the cuckservatives as he thinks

You have your dick in your mouth right now.

I've made several arguments. You seem to think I'm Jewish, which makes no sense, and you also seem to think that only whites are Americans. You sound hopelessly autistic. Start screaming.

Attached: 027.jpg (1121x1428, 44K)

>i'm liberal as fuck bernie supporter
You ready to see him get butt fucked by the DNC again?

Knock Knock Nigger Boys You Better Run The White Boys Have Brought Their Guns

No, but clearly your obsession with Jews is the only way you can have an orgasm. You are fondling your babydick right now.

You want that so His Orange Ass can win, so what?

Are you literally retarded? It says family home. Your family doesn't have to be native to the country they live in to have a home passed down through the generations. If it was their home and they got chased out during WW2, its still their family home.

Besides, the current residents get paid pretty fucking nicely if they do have to give the house back to the original family. Which never happens anyway.

>You seem to think I'm Jewish
If it talks and walks like a kike, guess what?
>and you also seem to think that only whites are Americans.
Not me, non-whites think that too.

You're a /pol/tard larping as sjw to collect (You)s.

that could definitely happen but they were going full bore against him last time when he started out with zero name recognition and he still almost won. he's the most popular politician in the country right now and he crushes in debates. his fox news town hall was a master class in informing conservatives that economic populism is good for them.

Attached: 1548525263324.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

You have a strange obsession with non-whites as well. Because they engage in racemixing?

Attached: you seek black domination 126.jpg (183x275, 5K)

Did this suggest anything about being triggered by non-whites? Different races can interact without breeding. Society can just as easily promote the idea of maintaining diversity by not interbreeding instead of disingenuously "promoting" diversity by pushing interbreeding.

/pol/ is not known for being bright, user. All you can do is point, and chuckle

Yes. Because social diversity means racemixing. You made a rather transparent and shameless way of making it look like you aren't a racist triggered by browns.

no, both right and left wing authoritarians disgust me niggerfaggot. i'm neither sjw nor poltard, but actual liberal. i don't care about offensive jokes but i do care about ending the drug war and gay buttsex being legal, stuff like that. you have no idea what's going on or what anyone thinks

Attached: a;slgfg;isdpuhjkabrd.png (1280x1024, 1.26M)

>the current residents get paid pretty fucking nicely if they do have to give the house back to the original family.
They actually receive no money, they are stripped from their home by force.
>Your family doesn't have to be native to the country they live in to have a home passed down through the generations.
OK so Israeli expansion into the West Bank will stop when? After all, the Palestinians may not be native, but they deserve to be able to pass down their homes right?

So I'm simultaneously being called a racist and an SJW Of course this post is a Goldstein so it doesn't really count.

If you really knew how things really areuiDSVymz

>you're a /pol/tard larping as a sjw
>no, i'm liberal as fuck bernie supporter for realz guyz I swear
>"niggerfaggot"

The more freedom this country has, the more black bulls will begin to establish themselves as the dominant paradigm.

Attached: the future.gif (250x250, 985K)

these chicks both have my favorite haircuts for redguards, btw. specs over there on the left is half breton, when my dick is out

Attached: sample-5332091589ac6cb1569a1a1be860ce54.jpg (850x766, 128K)

>having that saved on your computer
Again, you kikes have to be the biggest merchants when it comes to sex and pornography dont you?

Attached: THE-SKANKY-JEW-PORN-INDUSTRY-2.jpg (650x897, 370K)

If you really knew how things really aremmqyJhsi

Palestine could have had many, MANY similar or more extreme systems in place to protect their homes, land, heritage, etc. But they fucked that up by breaking multiple peace treaties. Israel surrendered a ton of land to Palestine for the sake of peace as well as offering them extremely generous benefits. Every time Palestine got something out of a peace deal, they started attacking again shortly after and demanded more.

>you kikes
you're underage, right?
Because nobody over 18 obsesses about Jews like this user.

You are correct. It should have been this pic.
It's you.

Attached: nc33.jpg (500x303, 13K)

>>no, i'm liberal as fuck bernie supporter for realz guyz I swear
are you the SJW? they always talk like this when i say it's racist to allow blacks to say nigger but not whites. i'm not liberal so people will think i'm a good boy, i'm liberal because liberal policies are demonstrably superior. yeah, i don't give a fuck about trigger words. you don't know what liberalism is if you think SJW and liberal are synonymous

Attached: 1546589086248.webm (608x1078, 998K)

holy fuck I would be her bitch
no questions asked

>>having that saved on your computer
you're one to talk lol

Attached: 1549571852397.jpg (1280x1707, 381K)

>Israel surrendered a ton of land to Palestine for the sake of peace as well as offering them extremely generous benefits
like white phosphorous

I have no reason to believe Palestinians are the main or only ones at fault for any conflict. It's as equally Jews fault for the conflict.

>having redpills is equally as cringe as having interracial pornography saved on your pc.

Attached: 1502602273661.png (340x375, 175K)

This is very low energy for a kike. Step it up.

>Israel surrendered a ton of land to Palestine
all of israel is stolen land from palestine, and israel broke international law by stealing land after war with palestine. they are an invasive criminal regime. this is coming from a guy with trace of jew heritage

Attached: 694.gif (500x280, 909K)

Because the Jews control the western press precisely to be able to conceal their atrocities from you.

Attached: 1525248634404.jpg (668x1024, 158K)

i'm not into black guy interracial but it's a normal porn category. weird ass conspiracy pictures ARE more cringe

Attached: 1551246488977.gif (450x300, 707K)

>weird ass conspiracy pictures ARE more cringe
I'm sure they do make you cringe in fear.

No it doesn't. Social diversity means you can have blacks and Asians and whites and whatever being chill with each and having common goals for their society. Ethnic diversity means that blacks and Asians and what and whatever still exist as separate entities. You can't ultimately have ethnic diversity with race mixing. Now the ones who push for social diversity say a business, for example, needs black and Asians and whatever because they bring a unique, special perspective from being black or Asian or whatever. But erasing the ethnic divisions also helps erase any cultural divisions that are based on these ethnicities. eg. an Ethiopian and Chinese couple may still practice some Ethiopian or Chinese traditions but they will definitely not be as culturally Ethiopian or Chinese as an Ethiopian couple or a Chinese couple. What does it even mean to have social diversity if everybody is the same washed out mash of every ethnicity and we all share the common culture of McDonalds, Walmart and iphones? By you can't get past your conditioning that says anyone who doesn't want race mixing must be racist

RACE MIXING WIGGER DETECTED

Hey guys, I'm half Asian and half White.
I just wanted to say:
FUCK RACE MIXING.
ARE YOU FUCKING PEOPLE RETARDED?!
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FALLING IN LOVE WITH PEOPLE NOT OF YOUR RACE?!
MY DICK IS SO FUCKING SMALL.
NOT EVEN JOKING.
AND IT'S ALL THE FAULT OF MY ASIAN GENETICS.
FUCK OFF RACE MIXING RETARDS.
I fucking wish I was a purebread white person.
God damn fucking lucky ass motherfuckers.

Are you fucking retarded ?

cUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUtOOOOOOOOOOOO

weheartit.com/entry/288312665

Fuck you.

>MY DICK IS SO FUCKING SMALL.
That's the only thing you're angry at.

>ASIAN GENETICS
Vitamin deficiencies

Thanks to this xenocentrist mindset your western countries will become 3rd world shitholes, yep keep importing muslims and blacks idiot

Attached: africa_night_satellite.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

>RACE MIXING WIGGER DETECTED
i hate rap music. it sucks because black people used to make awesome music. jazz, funk, blues, rock

Attached: 1550460721159.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

If you really knew how things really areaUnXbhTS

Not going to your discord honeypot

If that's what it takes to rid the world of racism, so be it.

Nobody can change who YOU are! Let the “inferior” races outbreed you. It doesn’t change who YOU are!

It’s called happiness libtardz

pic unrelated

Attached: kyle.jpg (459x814, 123K)

Different eye colors?!?!?!!?!! Shit conservative nazis win forever I guess