Anyone else hiding immigrant friends from ICE during the raids?

Anyone else hiding immigrant friends from ICE during the raids?

Attached: ea5cb80d99241e8bac6e5ecfcf3419c6_large.jpg (800x600, 165K)

Attached: 5241965_0.jpg (630x630, 32K)

should i hide my parents lmao

Attached: 1560258207584.jpg (500x449, 64K)

Kek

No white person, even the most SJW faggots, have immigrant friends.

No, aiding and abetting criminals is also a crime, shit for brains

get fucked shitskin

>not realising this is a honey pot

Remember, it's not murder if they are an illegal.
[Or rape for that matter]

All illegals are literally angels
what are you? a bigot?

Only my criminal mexican friend.

Lucifer was an angel

What kind of ICE honeypot fuckery is this? You have the dumbest fucking agents.

I'm hiding my mexican house cleaner and her daughter. The mom fucks me as a payment.

Yessir. Come at me, ICE.

maybe

Attached: 1276488112731.jpg (320x320, 41K)

No because I'm not a traitor.

You should get the daughter in on that too. Be some kinky shit.

ICE is awesome. I've referred them to several homes and business I know harbor illegal aliens. Not "undocumented immigrants," you faggots, but Illegal Aliens.

Hopefully they'll be carted off to the gas chambers. Feels good, man.

god speed user

No you didn't.

I like you

only an illegal alien would know such things
I've reported you to ICE, enjoy your deportation

Did too!
And if I knew where that pussy Gordon Sumner lived, I've give them that tip, too. Fucker as much admitted it on the Nothing Like the Sun album.

Fucking purge all their asses!

Can they round up and gas antifa while they're at it?

Why don't you take some selfies with your immigrant friends? Show your bravery!

Attached: 1497823105996.jpg (600x750, 82K)

Thinking about reporting this thread to the FBI

Attached: 9247DD9B-9D36-4C13-84DF-AF2276715369.jpg (1024x643, 122K)

they could but then you guys couldn't say you're not NAZIs

Antifa is a terrorist organization. We kill terrorists all the time. They killed one of them attacking a detention center last night

Antifa are already fascists, they would be happy to be gassed to kill more fascists yeah?

I’ve got 31 MS13 members hiding out in my barn, after the raids are done they will be heading back to Mississippi to continue cooking meth, robbing houses and raping white girls.

Attached: 1525234594875.jpg (600x372, 33K)

>believing this bullshit

Yeah, because that's what the FBI is for...

Ikr
FBI is for making leftist shill propaganda threads on Yea Forums

Would love to round you up to the gas chamber.

Nah, they're too busy mounting loads of evidence against our treacherous pedophile president.

Attached: 1538337031777.jpg (464x332, 30K)

Full of shit.

Fun fact: during the 1900's-1940's, the USA would issue temporary visa's to Mexican migrant workers so they could legally work in California's orchards and vegetable fields. The term "wetback" was actually coined by these legal Mexicans as a derogatory term to describe their fellow countrymen who came over illegally to work because the border was marked by the Rio Grande which they would have to swim across, hence the term. The legal workers hated the illegals because they worked for lower wages and were more likely to get hired thus stealing jobs for the legal workers.

Nice try FBI

In that case, I would put blame on the businesses that choose to hire cheaper immigrants over legal workers.

Why not both?

Bingo.

why would you help criminals?

Lol everyone in this thread is full of shit. I live on the border and know the truth. Nobody is hunting down illegal immigrants. They literally let them stream across the border and only detain the obvious threats. Most are given a hot meal, change of clothes, a shower, and a bed before being literally paid off to leave the immediate arwa

Wait, I thought we were doing that just to gather them in one place for ICE to pick up easily? Hrm, Juan is gonna be pretty mad.

Attached: 1557121860668.jpg (829x662, 106K)

Exactly. Capitalism is destroying jobs, not migrant workers.

valio verga

if capitalism is destroying jobs, why do migrant workers keep coming for jobs?

I've told a family i'll provide them with shelter. they'll arrive the day after tomorrow. Gonna call ICE after they get here.

If they live a normal quiet life, ICE isn't coming for them. If they skipped out on a court date or commited a crime, buenas noches amigo.