Snuff wwyd, I'll reply to anyone that replies to mine. She's Jordyn

Snuff wwyd, I'll reply to anyone that replies to mine. She's Jordyn

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-09-42-11-1.png (702x720, 830K)

Did you see mine for her in original thread op?

Attached: F9ED1B2E-8735-4AD9-BABD-95C4ABD046F9.jpg (960x960, 158K)

I’d plant kisses all over that cute little mouth until she parts those lips. I’d tease her, kissing only the corner of her mouth and trail my kisses down the side of her pale neck, teasing her cute little body until I hear that gasp that would signify she’s starting to get wet.

Yes. I replied

Go on

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14-14-40-55-1.png (720x539, 467K)

Jordyn needs to taste my cock

Strap her to a hybrid Sybian/electric chair in front of an audience. Each orgasm she has sends a stronger and stronger shock through her, while the audience cheers and laughs.
Eventually, her orgasms are coming in so fast and frequently she fries herself with her own pleasure.

How would you end her?

Attached: 95E64DAB-6B60-4AEA-BF3D-8D05683AB283.jpg (736x1309, 256K)

I'd take a rope and tie her arms above her head to a meat hook. I would charge guys 2 bucks to come in and punch her for a minute each. Once she was a bloodied mess, I'd take another rope and choke her from behind until i felt her go limp

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-06-11-14-57-1.png (239x380, 135K)

>Snuff wwyd

You can cut the autism with a knife

buttfuck her in the wheelbarrow position then make her clean me off with her tongue. behead her and stick my cock up through her newly exposed throat so my cockhead pokes out her mouth like a xenomorph tongue in the original alien movie

Attached: 20190223_095439.jpg (800x788, 349K)

I'd ejaculate up her nose, pressing my tip right against one of her nostrils, pumping spurt after spurt of thick, white, globular testicle juice into her sinus cavities. Then I'd have her hold her nose shut and blow so that my cum comes out of the corners of her eyes

i don't think she would enjoy having cum seep out of her eyes

Attached: 20190620_173717.jpg (800x790, 259K)

Strict hogtie to let me do whatever I want to her. Violate her throat then leave her in a over-tight hogtie to her neck until her back tires and she chokes herself out.

Attached: McKayla-Maroney-Nude-Sexy-19.jpg (639x720, 52K)

I know this girl.. Her name is britt

After a brutal pussy belting on her spread, exposed clit she'll comply, otherwise a few prods at her swollen clit with a needle and the fear of getting it pierced should do the trick.

I would tie her by a rope from her wrists and ankles to a table and have a buzzsaw go from her pussy up to her head

How about these two tarts

Attached: 8178568F-46FB-4371-AD04-16F823B42C51.jpg (1440x1920, 443K)

I would cuff her ankles to her wrists and put her in a face down ass up position and bludgeon her supple body with a flail while fucking her in every position. Then I’d strap a razor to the end of a dick sheath like in seven and fuck her in all her holes until she dies

Attached: E9B61B46-5065-47F6-BFF9-98E51DF63475.jpg (609x1038, 749K)

Any pics of her tits?

yvnier kik

I’d inspect her like Larry Nassar

Attached: 434C1F8A-E1AD-407A-A1A8-C48DBCC15CBF.jpg (1125x1137, 1.1M)

watch her for a couple weeks and get a sense of her schedule, then one night as she's ready to take a bath break into her house and tase her knocking her unconscious,. she'd wake up tied up to a metal chair frame in her garage with a video camera recording her. she's been covered in lube and a dildo is pressed against her pussy on a hydraulic piston. the dildo would start fucking her tight little pussy while she struggles and it loosens her up but the dildo is also injected with hydraulic fluid as it fucks her over time so it gets bigger and bigger. by the end of a straight hour of fucking she's a loose whore who's orgasmed her self to the point of passing out

wwyd to this little asian? she's kind of a slut irl

Attached: 001.png (176x570, 202K)

I would tie them back to back and make one choose to get skull fucked or beaten. The other girl would get what she didn't choose. I'd beat the other one senseless then tie a rope around each of their neck, tightening until I heard cracks

Snuff Lupe good. My kik is yvnier

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-05-14-42-52-1.png (571x1135, 879K)

no it's not britt. her ig is
aliciagudo

Crazy close doppelganger down to her spidebite piercings

post something of britt then, i'm curious to see how close of a doppelganger we're talking

I'd start by beating her senseless until she was a mess. Then I'd facefuck her, not letting her breathe. Finally I'd pull out and when she's taking a breath, I'd punch her stomach as hard as i could, then fall all over her punching and choking until she stopped moving

Snuff Niki

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08-01-28-55-1-1.png (720x594, 461K)

So, she's restrained, and a tube has been fitted to her mouth with face harness. It has a rubber seal fitted to her lips. Her nose is plugged shut. The tube is connected to a big funnel. She's instructed to take as a big a breath as she can, and then to hold her breath and chugg all the semen dumped into the funnel until the funnel is clear so she can breath again. She takes a big breath and a gallon of fresh, thick cum from a bunch of dehydrated guys is dumped in. She chugs as fast as she can, but starts to gag and choke near the end. She still has about a cup to go but the lack of oxygen gets to her, and she starts to inhale the cum. She desperately tries to guzzle the last of the cum but is starting to burp it back up. She shakes and squirms in her bondage rig as cum seems from around her nose plugs and out from the corners of her eyes. Just before she loses consciousness her throat loosens and the last of the cum slides down her throat, she takes a shallow breath through the tube, then coughs up all the cum that went into her lungs, then swallows all that back down, finally feeling the relief of being able to breathe again.

But oh no! Now she's wretching from the gallon of cum in her stomach and involuntarily pukes it all back up into the funnel, now what!

i will facefuck her so hard you can see the disassociation in her eyes. in her mind she will be celebrating her 24th birthday again in her own apartment, warm bath and tasty chinese takeout food to comfort her. but in reality she will be gasping for air around the girth of my cock, quelling the growing need to puke out of sheer reflex as she drifts in and out of consciousness from the oxygen deprivation.

Attached: 20190709_125635.jpg (800x1118, 451K)

Postits

I would drag her by the hair into an alley and slam her face repeatedly into a trash can. Once her face is all bloodied, I'd tear away her pants carelessly with a knife, cutting her up in the process and fucking her right against a wall. I'd then whack her across the face with a metal bat and knock onto the street for all to see her beaten body. I'd finish by fucking her face and pumping cum down her throat until she passes out.

Some do tina

Attached: 20190706_145623.png (720x892, 836K)

after taking her out for drinks we're waking back to my car as she's almost climbing in I've grabbed a foam baseball bat out fo my truck and bashed her over the head causing her to fall to the ground in a pile. quickly I'd cuff her hands behind her back and strip her already minimal cloths off. I'd start by fucking her with the baseball bat, she's tight and dry and the corse foam on the back is fucking her raw and painfully. shoving the bat in as deep as it will go I'd then get a tire iron and fuck her in the ass. she's stopped moving by now and quietly cries as i finish up and leave with her still tied up and on the ground

Attached: 002.png (424x664, 308K)

Clit pumping, then saline injection into her clit to inflate it further, incredibly stimulating

Tina's gonna make fuck till I kill her xD

I'd hide in her shower and when she tries to step in, I'll choke her until she agrees to suck my dick in the shower. She tries to bite it, but i pull out and slap her around. I stick her head in the toilet and fuck her ass until she stops moving

Fuck Lupe up roughly

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-05-14-42-35-1.png (720x1136, 842K)

Id attach metal alligator clips to her nipples and rip them off until the nipples started bleeding. I’d beat her upside the head every time she orgasmed with a vibrator held up to her clit. I’d have a horse fuck her in the ass until she started hemorrhaging. Then I’d cum on her dead face.

How do you kill this little cunt

Attached: 680584B2-B5CE-42FB-8D13-F34C59EBADAC.jpg (720x960, 124K)

She's getting beaten until she's almost passed out. Then the hardcore ass fucking begins. I'd donkey punch her until she went limp. Then I'd throw her body against the wall and piss all over her dead face.

Take out these daughter/mom sluts

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12-05-01-11-1.png (719x1046, 948K)