How does the moon grow in size as the Earth shrinks. Explain

How does the moon grow in size as the Earth shrinks. Explain

Attached: epicearthmoonstill.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMiKyfd6hA0
youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1563065661636m.jpg (1024x819, 52K)

What'd this nigga just say?

These 2 pictures contradict themselves

Photosynthesis

Funny

>How does the moon grow in size as the Earth shrinks. Explain

I think you'd better explain what you imagine is happening, so we better understand what the fuck you think you think, before we can explain how mindbogglingly dumb you are.

Attached: deforest.jpg (482x482, 53K)

How IN THE FUCK DO THESE 2 IMAGES MAKE SENSE. the 1st image is of a GIGANTIC Earth in the moons sky, while the second is a tiny Earth in the moons sky.

youtube.com/watch?v=MMiKyfd6hA0

Has nothing to do with question at hand

The moon is primarily made of cream cheese which is warmed by the sun and expands then when it reaches a critical size it releases a jet of gaseous curds and whey from the dark side towards Jupiter and shrinks back to its normal size.

Attached: not-sure-if.jpg (510x385, 25K)

Okay. Stay brainwashed

It succs the size from the earth

and this proves... what extacly? you want to tell me that you believe that either of those is actual photo? man ive read alot of retarded things here today, but you user... youre something else.

nobody has ever been to the moon

I have

Checkmate

Attached: D53D67FD-FDC2-4AC9-A17D-79DFF698F3B1.jpg (750x1000, 148K)

Hello, Dr. Neo Cortex here; charmed I'm sure! I'm creating a secondary moonbase to dispose of those retched bandicoots. This is a big project so I've been needing the earth's size as resources for contructional materials. I hope this isn't too much trouble and for what it's worth there is always a job open to work as one of my henchmen.

Best regards

Attached: 220px-Dr._Neo_Cortex_NST.png (220x237, 54K)

Every picture you see from 'space' is fake. Every. Single. One.

Topkek these posts best posts

Attached: 105.gif (340x340, 147K)

wow.. it's almost as if cameras hace advanced features your tiny brain couldn't imagine. take a fucking photography course retard

Jesus christ my sides! Sign me up!

No shit you fucking cumstain. Exactly my proof. Fucking dense

if this "tower" is real, how is the person pushing against it?

helps to add the pic, I suppose:

Attached: pisa-and-florence-005.jpg (1200x630, 180K)

seriously user, thats enough. i already know how retarded you are. anything else is wasted effort really.

Missing the point by 8 inches per mile squared if imaginary curve. Retard

Lol what? The moon is shrinking, not expanding. It's core is still very hot, and is slightly shrinking in size as it loses thermal energy and cools down. It will take an extremely long time before it's cool, though.

....fucking tard

Good argument.

You arent understanding my point. If both pics are supposedly "real". How is the earth so tiny in one pic while being absolutely massive in the other. If you were in a ship that was in the 1st pics pov and you then landed on the moon. The earth would grow just as the moon would too.

Are you being serious?

Yes explain

Attached: quote-there-is-a-cult-of-ignorance-in-the-united-states-and-there-has-always-been-the-strain-isaac-a (850x400, 90K)

Okay well its still contradictory

Earth and the moon look closer to each other in OPs picture than they actually are. It's a photography effect, such as the one seen in this gif.

Attached: gif.gif (480x270, 571K)

This thread again? So soon?
Dear OP, look into photography and what the difference lenses do and what happens when you zoom in or out.
Then come back in a few months and apologise for being an idiot.
Or, conversely, if you're trolling, enjoy your thread.

Attached: TROLL.png (500x283, 41K)

I would show you using 2 balls but unfortunately Im not home. Later will post

Attached: apollo11_main.jpg (2344x1828, 1.84M)

I think you answered the wrong post, user.

No, you are mistaken. But thats okay. I could show you using a basket ball and tennisball.

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg

Deep breath user, then carefully re-read my post.
Notice I'm addressing OP.

this thread is beyond retarded. We can't measure the size of the moon

Space travel is not possible! It's all made up

Perspective.

Im op fuck nuts jesus another example of IQ stump

Attached: flight-175-cgi-glitch-2.jpg (640x350, 87K)

I hear you but its off user

Moron

If you are the OP, please never ever post a thread again.

Attached: ruined.jpg (218x231, 9K)

/thread

Ah, hello OP, it just looked like you'd show my how, photographically, a dolly zoom would create the effect of your original conundrum - thus disproving your own need for an answer to your original question..

Attached: 6744854049.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

Lol you are in fact a stupid retard. Congrats

Enjoy your thread and this special (you)

Is this the dolly zoom?

Attached: miniGif_20190714195037.gif (301x225, 1.92M)

Why would they build a tiny tower like that?

both the earth and moon grow as they're struck by foreign objects. that being said, the amount they grow by is trivial

yep

imagine pretending to be retarded for anonymous attention

just imagine

Yeah, pretty much. The moon and earth look close together in some pictures due to the focal length. You could never get the same view with human eyes.

I'm not sure that he was trolling. I think OP legit doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

You mean, he's a genuine idiot rather than just an embarrasment?

Probably.

depressing isnt it that there are people out there this utterly divorced from reality.

Well... despite your nice dubs, this is Yea Forums.
"Divorced from reality" is the de rigeur of this place.

Just in case you're not a troll, but actually just an idiot, here's a drawing for you

Attached: perspective.png (1592x911, 65K)

Source of your claim?