Okay guys, I'm kinda worried. My gf will soon go to France for an exchange semester. She's a blonde German girl...

Okay guys, I'm kinda worried. My gf will soon go to France for an exchange semester. She's a blonde German girl. She became a bit chubby though.

Do you think there is a good chance she'll cheat on me or is the Erasmus fucking around only a myth?

Attached: 7642c26b28439ae13d629f40bddd7c34.jpg (454x681, 36K)

Very good chance. Like probably 95%.

Also post more of that thick whore if you got any

she gon cheat

>95%

Not this low. It's a certainty.

Yep, Pierre will be balls deep in her the moment she gets of the plane.

Attached: 1326234190531.jpg (296x222, 52K)

It’s not even a certainty she’ll make it there alive. Learn to probabilistic math.

Why do you think so?
Just a Google pic
Why?

More like mohammed and ndugu

>cute chubby german in france
yeah, she'll be getting BAGUETTED.COM in no time

When a girl came to my town for Erasmus+ she was often seen walking around with different men at night.

she will cheat. erasmus is for having fun. t. ex-erasmus student in France

women are biologically predisposed to be sluts.
she'll find some friendly guy, hang out with him thinking it's just "harmless fun" and then "accidentally" fuck him

Oh Mann du bist gefickt.

she might not cheat willingly, but muhammed and jamal will take her anyway.. hope they wont kill her too and praise diversity and multiculturalism

Attached: 1549396208988.jpg (208x243, 11K)

Aber warum? Wieso sollte sie fremd gehen?

And for learning the language... I'm not sure about this.
Well, depends on the character, doesn't it?

Chubby bitches are the best

your girlfriend dude

Attached: images[2].jpg (259x194, 7K)

Erasmus you say? I am sure I can keep an eye on her :)

prepare to be cucked

true, very few women though. Theyre usually a little bit older and have gotten it out of their system
she's going to a new country to explore and experience life. think about it....

Guys, fuck my life. I'm leaving this thread as it just drags me down further.

another cuck that can't handle the truth

break up with her. Let her do her thing and go chase other women, maybe you guys will meet back up again. It's better then her cheating on you and the relationship being ruined that way.

This will be a perfect time for her to "explore her future". Or "find herself". Aka get dicked a bunch of times and either be satisfied and come home to you, or break it off with you because she wants to travel some more to "grow as a person"

Bring vertrauen in deine beziehung ein und lass sie nicht von Yea Forums madig reden. Das hängt immer von person ab und du wirst sie wohl besser kennen als wir

all of you are just a bunch of insecure cucks

wenn er schon an der Treue seiner Freundin zweifelt ist doch klar, dass zwischen denen kein Vertrauen mehr gibt. Die Beziehung ist schon tot, egal ob es ihm schon bewusst ist, oder nicht.

Attached: 1489301583702.jpg (1704x2628, 509K)

I'd cuck you with her

Attached: LP3vd3s.jpg (1764x1497, 336K)

Be proactive OP, cheat on her a few times over while she is gone. That way when she gets back you will be more concerned with your own guilt than worrying about if you cheated or not. Worse case, you have to switch to a new roastie.

Attached: 1558528879383.jpg (474x474, 38K)