How can I stop balding? I am only 36 years old

How can I stop balding? I am only 36 years old.

Attached: 20190706_083902(1)~2.jpg (1867x2326, 902K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill your self 100% success rate.

Just shave your head completely. Hair is overrated anyway.

Lavender oil helps
Infrared saunas help as well since they increase blood circulation

Either comb it to cover it up or be a man and shave it all, go bald with pride. My girlfriend has alopecia and does her hair in braids to hide it, get some cornrows

stop jacking off so much, it messes with your hormones. Maybe if you #nofap, the balding will stop. You won't get back what you already lost though.

Pumpkin seed oil tablets
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/

Finasteride

Minoxidil

The only thing that u can do to regrow is a transplant.
Fin and min will stop u from losing more but they won’t regrow.
Post Transplant protocol is fin and min daily until u stop giving a fuck.
And even then you will probably need/want another procedure down the road as u get older.

Or just stop giving a fuck and rock what you got and trim it so it doesn’t look like u are trying to comb it over or just shave it.

Finesteride does regrow

Minox does not

shit happens even earlier to some people. just shave your head clean instead of being a retard abiut it like some, or cough up money for transplant and hope it takes. nothing else to do really.

Bro, if fin regrew hair giving you the same results as a transplant, no one would have the need for transplants.
But it doesn’t.
So there is still a need.

Thats just wrong. Look up results from it. It regrows lost hair.

You could start taking supplements, using the special shampoos and conditioners, infrared combs, minoxidil, finasteride, derma-rolling, and eating foods that help promote hair growth.
Or you could just give me all that cash you are going to spend and get the exact same results.

Attached: 0452589557.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

This >Shave your head

>Grow bitching ass goatee

>Get swole as fuck

>???

>Profit

Keep telling yourself that.
As of right now, July 14th 2019, there is no cure for baldness.
There are bandaids to help slow it, and the pills and foams and liquids do slow it. But they don’t cure it.
If fin was the cure for fucking baldness that shit would be advertised everywhere.
The company that made it would turn into the umbrella company with all the fucking money they would be making.
That’s just facts.

hair transplantation only costs like a few thousand dollars, so either do that or just shave it off

Shitty ones cost a few thousand.
But a good Fue will cost you minimum 11k upwards of 30k.

there is a cure. balding is mainly caused by testosterone. want your hair back? cut your own balls off

ITT: make yourself look like a modern day neanderthal, an ex-con and/or a drug dealer.

Balding is caused by dht. Not regular testosterone.
If it was then every bodybuilder/wrestler/actor you see would be bald as fuck.

t. pseudo science enthusiasts

90% of them are

>only 36
Feel lucky. My buddy started balding in his early 20s.

Finasteride and minoxidil. Finasteride does something to the dht to prevent it from making your balding progress. Minoxidil helps blood flow to encourage hair regrowth. Problem is when you start, you have to stay on it. Within 4 months of not taking it you'll lose all your new hair.

minoxidil is a scam. don't waste your money

Give Gordon Ramsay back his hair.

And all of them take creatine, which increases dht production and causes men that are already predisposed to male pattern baldness to bald at a kn increased rate.

>get some cornrows
CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!! REEEEEEEE!

I gotta fitted hat for you.
You about a size 14?

Attached: BN-JX461_buffal_G_20150819081920[1].jpg (553x369, 26K)

For fucking real.

Gordon has spent more than 150k to maintain his hair.
You have to look that shit up. It’s fucking hilarious.

exactly my point. want to avoid it? cut your balls off. or embrace them and shave your head and don't be a middle-aged creep with a comb-over

Testosterone

you can't, stop shilling bitch. it's not affecting me or the aryans i'm chilling with

dihydrotestosterone isn’t the same as testosterone.
But i agree, shave your head so you don’t look frittata.

Wrong.

Attached: firefox_2019-07-14_18-35-58.png (1315x234, 472K)

Imagine this level of desperation and denial.

Go on estrogen and take testosterone blockers.

You never see bald women (other than cancer treatments) for a reason.

>You never see bald women (other than cancer treatments) for a reason.

Women go bald differently. They go all over thin rather than patches like men.

>I am only 36
From what I understand, you’re likely safe at this point. Once you get to 32, 35 or thereabouts, that’s your hair. It will continue to thin indefinitely, as it does for literally everyone, but you’re theoretically done “losing” hair at this point.

Attached: 02980254-D9AB-422B-9BC7-88DD31E69FC7.gif (292x219, 647K)

but it is synthesized in the balls, among other organs, from regular testosterone. cut the supply of testosterone off, no dht

balding in the crown area ever since i was like 16, once it gets bad i'll shave it off. Don't be a pussy op.

Buzz it, own it.

damn you look like a pedo
unironically shave all hair

easy get a transplant. i did and its business as usual. worry over