Why are incels so fucking disgusting. She was only 17 years old

Why are incels so fucking disgusting. She was only 17 years old

Attached: 20190714_163726.jpg (720x609, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/cBwhL
archive.is/TwS0V
archive.fo/wp5uW
tellonym.me/ecsty
slumberparty.carrd.co/
forbes.com/sites/kristinakillgrove/2018/01/29/enshrined-skeletons-from-killing-fields-remind-visitors-that-violence-is-not-easily-erased/#31dfc844aee9
forbes.com/sites/kristinakillgrove/2015/05/25/brutal-brawls-cranial-surgery-discovered-ancient-skeletons-lake-titicaca/#44fd01715913
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160120141518.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=5oRv4NZzBKw
historyextra.com/period/medieval/life-violence-murder-crime-middle-ages/
archive.is/Nxbsj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

story faggot
don't post without context

Story?

Fucking brutal, what happened?

Attached: 1498446927695.jpg (960x960, 69K)

Young girl from upstate NY was killed this morning and the guy was caught after posting these messages in a discord server

Attached: 20190714_163738.jpg (720x743, 216K)

This is the guy

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-140758_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 249K)

She was an astronaut, who was to be sent into orbit...but some guy killed her

post the story fag

He posted on his instagram story about it and everything

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-140823_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 335K)

NewsSportsSceneLifeObituariese-EditionCarsJobsHomesClassifieds

Uticaod
BOILERMAKER 2019
11:49 AM
BOILERMAKER SUNDAY: Full coverage, photo galleries and more

Police: 1 dead in East Utica homicide

By Observer-Dispatch
Posted at 9:40 AM
Updated at 9:41 AM

UTICA — Utica police are investigating a suspected homicide stemming from a call out of East Utica.

Police received an attempt to locate call at around 7 a.m. Sunday, according to the police department. Police said investigators were directed to the end of Poe Street off Culver Avenue where they found an SUV with one woman dead and a man who sustained serious injuries.

The details of the event are under investigation at this time. The identities of the individuals have not yet been released.

Police said the man was treated by the Utica Fire Department and taken to the St. Elizabeth Campus of the Mohawk Valley Health System where he was in surgery as of 9:30 a.m. A Utica Police Department crime scene unit is on the scene.

As a result, the start of the wheelchair race for the Boilermaker Road Race was delayed approximately 15 minutes due to the police presence on Poe Street.

Well shit, but why? What the fuck did she do?

Attached: 1562889969251.jpg (878x583, 36K)

Testosterone is a hell of a drug. I'm amazed there aren't more murders considering the population. 2000 years ago murder was just a way of life.

Ah, thanks for the info.

a 17 year old astronaut?

The girl he killed

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-164527_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 329K)

they start young

back to normieville, normie

What's an astronaut

>2000 years ago murder was just a way of life.
2edgy4skool

Attached: 762.jpg (300x450, 23K)

So knowing history is just being edgy? You might want to read more.

Thank god they managed to tell everyone about the wheelchair race, that's the most important thing after all

thanks faggot

what did she mean by this?

Attached: ecsty.jpg (737x181, 19K)

What was the motive and what is the discord server

Attached: D_Ugeu7U0AEiZIN.jpg orig.jpg (688x755, 50K)

Girls are fuckin weird some have rape murderer fetishes and knife play

Holy fuck thats disgusting

i dated a girl who was into knife play, it was weird but later i found it was somewhat common - my guess is he was a psycho who saw this as a way to live out his fantasy and she fucked up big time

is there more of the insta story?
when did this even happen, a few hours ago?

youtube
archive.fo/cBwhL

twitter
archive.is/TwS0V
archive.fo/wp5uW

Tellonym
tellonym.me/ecsty

they don't discriminate against cripples, give them that much

lol, faggot

wuahahahahaha

Attached: brolli.jpg (574x415, 345K)

Yeah, maybe the mods can delete this before cops come aknocking

Archives don't work.

Sounds like some fake bullshit.

Post actual pic

nigga u gay

Hey let's go hassle these faggots from a Yea Forums thread, it's not like we've got important shit to do.

MORE PICS MORE PICS QUICK

Attached: 1556701018978.png (300x197, 9K)

motive?

Bumping out of shared curiosity

because im surprised there aren't more murders due to how many fucked up people exist?

literal incel who got jealous that she gave attention to other boys on discord and not him.

RIP Stacy

Attached: 87E9F664-6B87-42FE-B166-79B7559ACA87.jpg (400x400, 24K)

she has a tumblr page

its a cups . (above). com

Attached: 20190714_163751.jpg (453x344, 102K)

So it's probly just a flat earther hoping no one proves the truth and OP is just being an incel obsessed faggot?

Never forget that incels, like /pol/niggers, aren't human. Most of them signed away their human rights and should be dealt with accordingly. They are violent, dangerous, rabid animals, and there is no cure.

F

Attached: sad.png (677x662, 547K)

slumberparty.carrd.co/

Lol, antifa virgin

Fucking hell he nearly cut her head off.

I'm assuming judging from the article he tried to kill himself and was too much of a faggot to succeed.

>Never forget that incels, like /pol/niggers, aren't human.
Yeah, don't worry about it. By definition, they're just going to die off anyway. This is just life's way of weeding out the undesirable.

>Apparent friend of chick
>"big sad"

lol why do sloots talk like this?

Attached: Discord_2019-07-15_07-05-13.png (514x386, 76K)

on page 80 of her tumblr she posted "my plan b is suicide"

You're the one who needs to read more history. Or go outside more. Meet people. Socialize. And don't bring up politics or religion the first 10 minutes. You'll see most people are pretty level headed and don't want complete anarchy. You know what's pretty damn good proof? How well people behave during a natural disaster that fucks up their whole local civilization for weeks on end.
I mean, what's stopping you from your murder spree? And what makes you so sure you're the next Ghandi/Jesus compared to everyone else?

Antifa are mainly incels, this is what happens when pathetic lonely virgins get outraged at everything on the Internet meet up irl

CDFxTXn found the invite to their personal server

I find the level of apathy so disturbing. You've just killed someone, and the first thing you think to post is a meme. It's the same thing with the piece of shit who shot up the mosque in New Zealand.

What the fuck, man?

Fucking kek

But no real friend probably

fucking hate how discord niggers talk
>big oof
>im baby
>no u
big fucking cringe

Such poignant last words
deep

>2000 years ago murder was just a way of life.

well some people evolved beyond cavemen you twat.

She was a woman with agency and that triggers some men.

Attached: 1562048548388m.jpg (1024x513, 46K)

Ever heard of SSRIs, based retard?

Its a service run by furries, for furries, what do you expect.

For anyone denying this is real, just go look at her instagram. Brandon (the killers) brother posted on Brandon's last photo on his profile

she looks kind of tired in that pic lol

Checked. Elliott is among us bros.

They're all like "We shouldn't be sad, I don't think she'd want that." even though it's a recent thing, they're also talking in meme-speak which is a bit retarded. Even a child shows more sympathy than these people, at the very least showing some respect would be nice.

I didn't bring up politics you fucking halfwit, I brought up the history of human violence. I mean just how fucking dumb are you?

forbes.com/sites/kristinakillgrove/2018/01/29/enshrined-skeletons-from-killing-fields-remind-visitors-that-violence-is-not-easily-erased/#31dfc844aee9

forbes.com/sites/kristinakillgrove/2015/05/25/brutal-brawls-cranial-surgery-discovered-ancient-skeletons-lake-titicaca/#44fd01715913

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160120141518.htm

epic

Attached: NEGRUMÉ LAFFIN.jpg (516x525, 29K)

It literally happened this morning

mad

Attached: 8d2.jpg (600x568, 29K)

NO ONE OF WORTH WAS KILLED THAT DAY
FREE TARRANT

Humanity never ceases to amaze me. Mention a fact and you are attacked for it.

Would you really be willing to fight to the death to keep me from saying facts?

Thats not true. Some die but more are born to replace them.

Thot Patrolled, he did a public service

I'm OP,

CDFxTXn is the server the murder was posted in this morning. It was owned/run by the victim, bianca

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-122644_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 509K)

post the discord server immediately

Attached: 1562913975826.jpg (750x731, 229K)

Discord should just be shut down all it does is enable people to be fucking weirdo culty chat room rejects who hide in the safe space that is their little chat box with their gay usernames lmao

Wjhjk: Vqbv

CDFxTXn

lmfao yeah so I don't get why they'd be chatting away like it's almost nothing and as if it effects them more than the victim that got her neck slashed, these fucks are crook in the head.

yeah because people don't raid local businesses during riots, floods or earthquakes and stomp the shit out of each other to get the last TV on sale during the holidays lol what are you, fucking 12 or childishly naive? People have been killing and screwing other people over to get what they want (material or otherwise) since the beginning of recorded history.

How is this edgy? It literally is a fact. There’s no edge to be had when staying a fact, cringelord.

>Just know that I feel no pain now
What an edgy faggot, must be a zoomer.

Just curious, but do you just enjoy aimlessly berating people or do you enjoy being just ignorant enough you can feel like the line between good and evil is clear as black against white and your entire existence resides on the good side while others choose to live in some marginalized malaise of random messages that have no coherent source or meaning but go entirely against what you think is right so it must be bad and that's what they stick to believing?
How does one get like this? How are you the center of the universe which decides what's good and evil?
Do you think half of all citizens ever rallied behind their nations army knowing they were the bad guys? Or do you think the picture of good vs evil is painted after the dust settles? (Funny how the good guy always wins eh?)

shut up! you are an incel loser if you recognize the savagery in humanity!

they're banning everyone who joins why are mods always so fucking gay?

trips don't lie boys

Attached: 1226533025047.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

That's discord for you. Sociopaths, furries and paedophiles.

Could a nigga be THAT dense or what??

Why the fuck do you think they're banning new people? You're not that retarded, right?

story behind that pic?

Shows how unexpected these kinds of things are. So fucked.

based incel

It is said that the girl who was killed sent out Cp pf herself and lured men for money and drugs

Bumping for the server

Yes, I know what SSRIs are. How are they relevant to these cases, user?

And whats the cure for faggots like you?

because people do this, I joined the serve but have not been banned yet.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 5.18.42 PM.png (1282x162, 31K)

True, but no one said it doesn't happen, just that it's not a way of life like you so ignorantly assigned.
And your annecdotal stories of a few shops getting raided hardly represents what happens to the other 99%. You're caught up in news sensationalism used to sell tv time.

Maybe so. Kids do stupid shit. Doesn't deserve to die though.

CDFxTXn come join

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 5.20.02 PM.png (1404x620, 104K)

Fucking fags banned me.

If true then I barely feel sorry for her

Well it was three glorious minutes until I got banned

what's wrong with Brenton Tarrant, the mosque shooter? He literally kept us save from mudslime invaders.

Nobody likes incels you dumbass. Justifying their actions (which are objectively bad, no matter how "understandable" it is) through some cosmic dillema bullshit makes you look like an ass.

seems a little fake but the girl is cute

Oi mate you got banned too?

Because they make you emotionally numb and apathetic. Basically vegetabilize you. It's the reason why murderer guy did it and it's the reason why all the discord retards on the server act like it's just a minor inconvenience.
Almost all school shooters are on anti depressants.

im not banned yet lol, probably because im just lurking and not saying anything

If he's her boyfriend, then he isn't incel

Lol, fagbag bobby bitch boy beta bucks

True, lack of actual emotions make these people loose sense of reality as things dont even feek real

This is some fucked up shit. Great new material for some ''top 10 real murderers on Yea Forums'' videos

this news is bad for profits, hush now

Attached: 17vyv9.jpg (1752x2045, 310K)

If men are knowingly trying to get with an underage girl then theyre stupid as fuck. She still doesnt deserve this

Intended to an hero and backed out.

Good bro, see if you can screencap anything funny

Fuck, i should of done that. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to fuck with these fucking faggots though.

someone update if anything funny happens in the server
fucking negroid mods banned me

No no, not bringing up politics in the first 15 minutes is just general life advice. Otherwise you'll likely put the person on guard about something before finding common ground and seeing they're actually decent.

Also I'm gonna need more than 3 news articles to represent the last ~3,650,000 days of human civilization

Does this mean I'm banned

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-172324_Discord.jpg (720x1280, 153K)

Same, it was just to hard not to fuck around

Yep sad man

Oh nooo youre so hot haha, dont do it

This happens all the time who really cares

>inb4 incel

Life sucks people only pretend to care becausr shes pretty

Attached: 12307833-89CE-4623-90C6-65219876D893.jpg (429x413, 40K)

wtf he killed a e-thot AND trolled a bunch of cripples in wheelchairs?

ALL HAIL ALEX

What a huge faggot hahahaha

Attached: 30e9b853c5644ea50f8b740aed03201c.png (941x602, 637K)

same bro, fucking cry babies in there

Not my responsibility to educate you. If you're ignorant of the violent history of humanity then that shit is on you. You're just showing how diminutive your intellect is by pulling that from the few words I posted. You should probably seek therapy.

Based and blackpilled

Fuck. I'm on prozac and I'm still highly empathetic, and it's been a substantial help in progressing my college career. Is it an unlikely side effect, or should I worry?

Good. The boys in prison will take real good care of him

Man ur making me sympathize with what is probably a drugged up autistic incel

This
Wonder how much OP would care if she was an ugly lardass

currently in the server

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 5.27.45 PM.png (1394x176, 29K)

You live in a very small world

Therapy?! Do you realize what site you're on currently

Attached: 1552860015379.png (645x360, 475K)

The problem with some antidepressants (SSRI's included) is that they can take care of the 'lack of energy' that depression often features, but can sometimes leave the 'apathy and minimal emotional response' intact. That's why SSRI's can actually increase the chance for suicide...because people that may have not had nearly enough energy to kill themselves may have been given enough energy without the other issues of depression being resolved.

Keep us in taps add me FXD#3863 and DM me

And just who is going to deal with us, you? Come on you faggot. You wish. Normies get the fucking rope.

Rat

This shit gives all "incels" a bad name, which some don't deserve. I'm technically an incel (a virgin at 35) but I don't hate women, and I don't blame them for not liking me. I know worthy of being wanted. Not all "incels" are like this, and I hate it when I see shit like this.

Attached: unknown.png (453x500, 325K)

I know I'm not worthy*

If it works for you its probably not an issue...the issue is when it gives people their energy back but doesn't fix their apathy/lack-of-feeling too.

Anyone know how to bypass discord bans? I can''t come on an alt-account either.

The one where thousands die per day and literally no one notices until its a cute one thats posfed on social media. Youre right

Agreed. If you can't get a woman to like you you're a freak of nature who deserves to be shamed.

>3.6 mil years of human civ

The absolute state of brainlets

Damn IP banned, kek

Dont group yourself with the name, then. Just be a 35yo virgin

Which cute one died today?

that's fucking depressing

Attached: brave_8nbIk88T9J.png (617x533, 193K)

If your an attention hungry thot you deserve to get near beheaded in a car. See it works both ways when we just spout nonsensical shit

Discord does that?

Honestly, people that call themselves incels should get killed too.

>E-girl gets fucking BODIED by a psycho chad.
Im actually okay with this.

Despite only being 45% of the population, incels make up for around 100% of all orbiter cases.

Maybe she got lucky and had a good, hard orgasm on the way out?

Godamnit..
Kek

No SSRIs dont make you psychotic don't believe this guy.

Good on you. I wish niggers would have the same mindset as you.

Incels are 45% of the population? Huh?

*Days
>lurn2reed brainlet

Ever since they clamped down on fascist servers yea

Attached: 1481312744827.jpg (352x400, 45K)

Lol emo.
You should get killed too.
Just because.

I don't give a shit you're mostly just a bunch of pathetic freaks who will go nowhere in life. Nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing a seething incel virgin faggot cry because he can't get female attention

Discord where she killed herself
discord.
=======
gg/
=======
Ht78Rx

How does this make him an incel? Wait what is an incel to you? And do you let women do whatever they want just so you can prove you're not an incel? You know your gf is gonna cheat on you, right?

hah found the incel

I'm not an emo and im not an incel. I don't care for that emo bitch dying.

Im married with kids but keep phishing. No respect for thots though

Waaaahh...crymore fgt.

Fuck the thot and the retard who killed her.

Dude, she's so wasted.

then how did alex get this e whore in his car?

looking at his facebook and insta he seemed like he sure got a lot of fat pussy

Oof got me that hurt

>As a result, the start of the wheelchair race for the Boilermaker Road Race was delayed approximately 15 minutes
Well that's just plain rude, that guy should really learn some manners

Attached: 148486846545.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Jesus christ... can you imagine her final moments? Probably filled with regret.

No, it isn't unlikely. It sounds like you improved your life by yourself and gave the trophy to prozac, which almost certainly didn't help you aside from acting as a placebo.
SSRIs and other anti-depressant jew pills are evil. You should try to see how you manage without it, just for a while. Get off the drug, guarantee you'll find that you don't need it anymore.

Nah, not a wizard. I'm not even bad looking. I'm something much worse - I'm utterly normal looking and easily overlooked.

well fuck this is one way to start my day

Attached: 1561676565473.jpg (680x765, 44K)

The NZ mosque didn't happen. It was Hardcore Hank 2.

she probably deserved it.

>incel

Attached: images.jpg (304x166, 12K)

Nice fantasy

bruh ur bait's so dumb you didnt even know what happen she didnt kill herself she got killed you fucking retard you didnt even bother reading this thread to learn most basic info about that ehoe and the edgelord that killed her bruh ur a fucking retard

Attached: 1557575698444.png (619x626, 111K)

"Oh no I'm dying, maybe I shouldn't have spent my life being a money hungry cockhole. Oh woah is me"

Don't listen to this fucking idiot. It's some fat facebook tier normie with essential oil posts. Stop taking your meds and you risk going into withdrawal or having a panic attack and freakout. Then you really might kill somebody or yourself.

I hope this pos im quoting dies in a fire tonight.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD!
INCELS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM!

Attached: 1562756843219.jpg (601x601, 121K)

You would probably be killed instantly if you were about then. People hate faggots who think they are tough.

shutup zoomer get the fuck outta here.

Better than some other news I’ve woken up too, user

Attached: 9874FE83-038A-4C99-B489-687FA404E4D6.jpg (250x243, 10K)

K lmao. Jealous that you havent yet procreate and dont have a wife? Oh but im an incel or something. Anyone with disdain for sluts must be right?

Yeah, exactly, hahaha.

Honestly, anyone who uses the word incel seriously should be tortured on live television.

Lost dictionary's flavor of the year shit. It's fucking stupid, sounds stupid, and only used by the same people typing "cope/oof/yikes"-type shit. Grow a fucking braincell.

its weird, this yesjuliet guy looks like hes living 10 years in the past.

hes got this emo style that really is not a current trend. hes drawing pictures of people in hollywood-undead which probably havent released an album in 7 years, and no one have talked about in even longer than that.
its just weird, kinda eery tbh. like he looks so out of touch.

All incels deserve a bad name. This kind of shit has to stop. It's time we regulate against incels and white people in general. We need to crib white men from buying and owning guns, knives, cars... Anything that can be used as a weapon against women. We also need to stringently regulate the rights of white men and restrict where they are allowed to work and gather. We need to outlaw any and all public assembly of whites and white men in particular.

lol

*braincel

Newfag. Don't say "bruh" here, Tyrone.

She's still a cockhole for a select few.

I'm the complete opposite you fucking faggot. You know absolutely nothing, why would you even reply? Keep sheeping. Take it from me as a pharmacy student. The only viable anti-depressant is ketamine, watch in the near future as it's successful trials cause every other anti-depressant med to become obsolete.
Kill yourself fucking sheep.

How is it being an unapologetic racist?

Aww is you needy attention?

its a good word to describe this trend of people though?
like whats the alternative you should say?

Actually true though. We're known to be quite effective and successful

Attached: 1474509602620.jpg (501x523, 38K)

You need to be 18 to post here kid

I almost wrote it like that... Almost.

Attached: 1560870475674.jpg (235x204, 12K)

Lel its you again.

Your ramblings really arn't as smart as you think they are. You manage to take actual interesting thought provoking ideas like "how do you define good and evil?" then completely fuck things up by using them to defend.... gassing jews and raping women? Kek what the fuck is wrong with you?

Well.. she is among the stars now.

>don't listen to this guy, he's a normie!
>proceeds to take daily 200mg of zoloft your long nosed psychiatrist gave you
user it might come as a surprise, but i think you're the normie here.

>I'm a student in college
Get the fuck out. I'd report you to the fucking dean if I knew you. You shouldn't fucking be giving medical advice when you aren't a qualified fucking professional asshole. You already failed.

>Murder was a way of life
2000 years ago Roman senators had to conspire in secret for months to murder their leader. This is not how things work if they're just a way of life. People weren't getting stabbed in the streets for pennies. People were not afraid to go outside.

It is no more violent then as it is now. Testosterone levels be damned.
Remember how you said you were the one who's surprised? Because your data doesn't add up. You're looking at the wrong correlations.

All acts of domestic terrorism in the last three years have been committed by white men. White nationalist incel Trump supporters. Every. Single. One. We have to stop white men from destroying the country.

power too you user

And you're a grade-a moron. I hope nobody is listening to either of these trailer people giving tinfoil advice. You should all be shot and killed. You don't know shit about that user and you're telling them to stop taking their meds.

No we have to stop thots and Mexicans from destroying the country.

All women are sluts

>normie
u fuck off there too faggot

My god can you sound any more dumb holy shit

Virgin detected

What, the vegas shooter was a millionaire hillary campaign contributor and a life-long democrat. According to the internet you're 1100% wrong. Most school shooters were underage, and the domestic terror attack committed by adults have all been left-wing retards, just like the baseball shooter and the antifa asshole who blew up a ice building today.

not the guy you replied to but holy fuck you are ignorant of history and generally very dumb.
read some books.

>describe trend people
How about; if they're a bunch of fucking losers, you don't acknowledge them enough to describe them with some poorly coined portmanteau from some hyper-feminist cunt?

Attached: 1554695344895.jpg (400x345, 29K)

Not true and i think youre baiting but if you really believe it im lolin

What can I say, stupidity and single minded self masturbating moralfags with no compass bearing irk me.
Btw gassing jews and raping women are not only your words, but your minds manifestation. Who's the sick one now

I took SSRIs for a couple months and stopped and I guarantee it made me a sociopath

Just saw that ice thing lmao.

Retard got killed and accomplished nothing. Absolute state of the left

>demonize group of men that cant get laid
>they have nothing left to live for
>one of them lashes out and does stupid shit like this
>demonize group of men that cant get laid

Attached: notsurprisedkirk.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Shhh let him think the past was fluffy puppy dogs and rainbows everywhere.

Its only a concern if it doesnt work for you. If youre doing fine on it and arent noticing wild swings in your average thought processes (that are negative) keep taking it

We have to stop women from the right to vote.

he said he was sorry, what more do you want?

Just for example i took Prozac and knew within a week it was fucking my head up

that doesnt make any sense dude
you really expect no one to talk about an entire subculture of people? That's an absolutely absurd notion.

why are your panties in one hell of a bunch, incel?

Imagine my shock

STFU incel nigger

Larp more, fagottini

>Yea Forums
>virgin detected
good find!
t.handholdlessfaggot

My brother took prozac when he was 12 or 13. Tried joining the Navy at 21 and it was hell trying to get them to let go of that. When the military looks down upon it like that, there's a reason.

Oof, u should be president with arguments like that

I've read plenty of books saying people got along. I imagine everyone here is thinking of special cases like Sparta and wartime atrocities? Again remind me how it's any different than Gaza, Congo, and Yemen conflicts today? Is it because you and your neighbor get along? Guess what, so did neighbors 2,000 years ago. We haven't changed at all, just our tech.

It's kind of like bullying. We tell kids not to bully the weird kid or you get columbine. Same goes for incels. Keep prodding them and they will lash out

Some faggot nuked the server

yep got banned

incels are genetic defects

ye servers dead

UNIRONICALLY this

Well if you join the military youre atleast mildly retarded so i can see that being a reason. And the reason is he showed signs of depression at an early age which is not good for a combat unit. Not because of the medicine he took its why he took it

what happened?

How is that a larp?
>fuck /pol/ users
How do LARP as a poltard? you either are one or you arent.

Jesus christ the left is full of fucking absolute retards.

got banned

You're not an incel then, you're just a virgin.

Remove organized police, photographs, large data, modern forensic techniques, and many other factors and all of the sudden it's incredibly easy to murder people. Violence was a way of life. Shit it wasn't that long ago it was socially acceptable to duel to the death.

Attached: aaron-burr-alexander-hamilton-duel.jpg (1000x747, 553K)

>white
>white
>white
>white
You rattle on like an empty tin can rolling down a landfill pit. Meanwhile, I'm white and it's good to be king.

This is some astute surface level only observations. Let me guess- freshman in college and excited for your first soc class?

Well when they end up blowing themselves up more and more it wont be because they were ugly

isn't this poster a human, why the mention of humanity... why do this poster wants to fight to death just to prove a fact instead of talking and listening, why this poster even care for this situation, why is the poster hurt for the comment. This is pretty interesting with too many questions to solve. It makes me think the poster is either mentally sick or just trolling or just venting out

Navy is mostly non-combatant. The military also spits out MANY people on various psychoactive meds.

Based

You're just a brainlet conformist for using the word dude, enjoy being fucking retarded. ;)

Attached: 1551017145560.jpg (750x724, 62K)

Doubt she had time to regret, the only thing someone who's dying in a brutal manner can think about is "I wish I wasn't about to die", they don't think about what they would or could do if they weren't.

You’re creating more of them with that attitude. Keep it up and you’ll be responsible for more inceldom than any one incel.

You’ll be worse than them

Looks like a young woody allen lol no wonder he was an incel

This, some people seek to create conflict even when there isn't any. Most normal people see information and seek to investigate in some way, others see it as an opportunity to attack an imagined enemy.

Because they have mental problems not because they take medicine

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-180221_Instagram.jpg (1440x2960, 267K)

Why does sad cat make me feel more feels than this story?

quads to double doubles. it's a mad thread up in here

>What was his motive?
>How did he know her?
>Was she his boifriend?
>What was motive?

pls?

Attached: 323091ed.png (300x427, 143K)

Exactly why they don't want people going in who are already damaged before the military, they are a liability, and would break even earlier.

Sometimes yes, but sometimes the issue is misdiagnosed, and they are given medications that are barely effective above placebo, in combination with other medications, in combination with their unique biochemistry, and crazy shit happens.

incels need to watch the David Cronenberg movie Spider. It is about a mentally ill demented man that finds a way to overcome his urge to lash out at other people, and realize it is his his own shortcomings.

Attached: elon musk after and befroe.jpg (607x447, 41K)

Attached: have fun.jpg (959x481, 114K)

Lol yeah, WE create them.
Nah bro this is strictly a failure of parenting

Not the internet's fault this faggot is completely psychotic.

Give him the death penalty.

Incels arent shit and theyd never get away with this type of shit if a bigger man was there, not without a gun.

Fucking pussies.

new discord sever come to chat UzgBTN

EVERYONE KICKED/ SERVER DOWN
>EVERYONE KICKED/ SERVER DOWN

Managed to archive everything and have the usernames/tags of the sociopath "friends" behead-chan has.

Attached: Discord_2019-07-15_08-01-47.png (1083x809, 92K)

But you missed the main point of - why are doctors medicating kids so heavily? Studies aren't even done on kids for these medications. They're playing with fire fucking with developing brains. Almost all school shooter kids have been on one SSRI or another.

>trips

Welp

gg user

>She was a woman with agency and that triggers some men.
Oh so you don't know, you are just an asshole. Gotcha.

is that discord

HAHHAHAHHAHA DISCORD KEK DIDSCORD FUCK DISCORD COCKROACHES HAHAHAHHAAHHA 9OIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ON
I CALL IT DICKSWORD
Oh i own ya,
Pwnage to the nth degree
No end in sight,
Bend ya over the table
Kill ya like cain did to abel,
Redpilled with a hint of the blackpill
Cut ya no slack,
As I put the pieces in a sack
Oh i own ya,
Pwnage to the nth degree
No end in sight,
Bend ya over the table
Cut ya no slack,

Oh i own ya,
Pwnage to the nth degree
No end in sight,
Bend ya over the table
Cut ya no slack,

Oh i own ya,
Pwnage to the nth degree
No end in sight,
Bend ya over the table
Cut ya no slack,

Oh i own ya,
Pwnage to the nth degree
No end in sight,
Bend ya over the table
Cut ya no slack,

Attached: Middle_Finger_Emoji_894a7ecd-277f-479e-9967-44d20813a2d6_grande.png (600x600, 72K)

That guy was already caught. You're literally texting the FBI now

Change disable to enable in the youtube address.

your answer to violent men is more violent men with even deadlier weapons?

wewlad

retard alert

Like they'll do anything about that

post the usernames. everyone before you dm them create a new account and see if you can change your ip. discord ip bans.

oh I own ya
and I just double pwnd ya,
make ya disown ya pride
my team just turned the tide,
tears rollin down ya eyes
watch as ya keep despisin,
cut ya down like konami's budget
make ya kick the bucket,
look at ya beggin for mercy
unfortunately for ya I'm blood-thirsty.

Attached: reversed-hand-with-middle-finger-extended_1f595.png (560x300, 8K)

he is just some jealous guy that is stalking her and jealous that she gives more attention to other people than his sorry ass emo-ness.

in other words another crazy obsessive fucking loser incel that has a fixation on one person that he can never have.

Attached: 1527387006589.gif (500x269, 893K)

Not John is a massive faggot

>We haven't changed at all, just our tech.
lol, ok. You have to be kidding right? Just for starters, since we started recording crime stats recently, every measure of violent crime in almost every country has been declining for more than half a century. the world is a much less violent place than it was even half a century ago.
Seriously, read some books. even better, start here: youtube.com/watch?v=5oRv4NZzBKw
It is four and a half hours but there are hundreds more hours where that came from. He is dan carlin, excellent podcaster.
One of the reasons we have become so much less violent, especially in the west is because for centuries across western europe, roughly the 1.5-2% of the most violent criminals were executed each year. we have selectively removed the most violent genes from the genepool. there is another excellent video on that on youtube, if i can find it i'll post it here

I found a second Instagram for the vicitm

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-180809_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 409K)

well if there were no cops (violent men with weapons) then there would be FAR more crime

Society plays a huge role in the development of a child/teenager. You’re part of society. Your actions have consequences and you refuse to accept it. You’re hardly different from them kek.

Attached: 9C439CED-A608-4F46-B37C-5C2EBB538A9B.gif (412x229, 1.76M)

Unironicaly kill yourself incel. You are responsible for this.

LOLOL
Not illegal faggot

Attached: PaulieLols.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Historically untrue but ok.

Murder is exponentially higher now

Give him a medal instead.

Saved.
Delete it.

I think the main reason for this is food and entertainment. Most peoples' basic needs for survival are met and we have more shit to occupy our time than ever before. Still, the lizard brain is underneath and can easily be woken if the right circumstances are reached.

They demonise themselves by blaming the women and not realising its because they're pathetic creepy retards.

murder is at a 50 year low, you might wanna check your stats

doubling down on being a retard

at least youre intellectually honest in your reasoning and consistent with your idiocy

gg

Because they aren't normal kids.

And their behaviour as adults demonstrates that.

"The historian Laurence Stone calculated that homicide levels in medieval England were at least 10 times what they are today"

historyextra.com/period/medieval/life-violence-murder-crime-middle-ages/

you probably meant to say "they victimize themselves" but yeah, pretty much on point. though all psychosis are result of negligent parents

>someone with user username
LMAO why are these faggots pretending to be anons on their shitty servers?
This is the fate dicksworders deserve

Attached: kekdit.png (413x413, 207K)

Wow you really think cops cause more crime? Jesus fuck. Your parents have regretted having you at least a few times, 100%.

no, the main reason is the justice system in the medieval, middle ages and right up until the last 50-100 years executing violent criminals. In europe, we actively pacified the genepool

Faggot

There is no 'normal'. It's not normal to make kids sit in a class all day learning about shit they don't care about. Modern life isn't normal in a historical context.

She drunk?

If you take away the basic necessities of life, people become violent quickly. Look at the fall of Berlin.

Any nudes of her?

What retard do you think taufht them that police are bad

what is the definition of Violence? go ask google and then jump off a bridge.

youre too dumb to be here with the rest of us and somebody smarter could use the oxygen youre wasting

Fuckin checked mate

thread archived
archive.is/Nxbsj

If she's dead, her nudes are even more of a turn-on.

BIANCO IS KILL NOOOOOO

Attached: 3w6ej13.png (412x180, 7K)

I just got booted wtf

Kek

This

an alchohol

Attached: 1542859600630.jpg (327x301, 13K)