How's it going, user? Welcome to the pub

How's it going, user? Welcome to the pub.

You've got a lot on your shoulders.

Let's talk.

Attached: Tavern_Bar___Skeletons_4_001.jpg (460x345, 43K)

go larp somewhere else you summerfag

for once like forever someone is noce to you don't push him away like this we all need some love especially you

Buddy I fell head over heels for this girl. Dated her casually 5 years ago we mutually ended things because I was gonna go work away and she was finishing school
I dated a girl for 3 years
She dated a guy for 3.5
We ended things with our partners
She told me she used to think of me when she was with him
In Sept we fucked a few times / ended things. New Years we started casually seeing each other. I fell for her and i knew she wanted to play the field a bit more she’s not ready to settle down
We mutually ended things and I’m just focusing on leveling up. Got a better job tue-fri 31/h got my own place in a trendy spot in town. My room mate is a model legit. Just gonna focus on losing weight and leveling up I want to make her my wife

Just giving some people a space to vent man.

Forgot to add I made her squirt for the first time in her life
We ended things end of April and she’s currently seeing someone else
She’s currently seeing someone else

Hey good on you man. I'm glad to hear things are looking up. Keep things going and you'll get there. Go at your own pace.

>larp
you're not using that right

yes I am

sir the acronym is live action role play

So, the skeleton walks into the bar. Barkeep asks, Whata ya have? Skeleton, Give me a beer and a mop!

Nice one lmao.

I know, you tard

No. You're not.

I probably have to leave university due to lack of credit. Currently in second year, 25 y/o.

The girlfriend has to have another knee surgery, which puts her out of anything for at least 3 weeks and sex for at least 6, I don't know if I can manage it again, I get a raging hard on every time even her dickhead of a mother touches me. Crazy.

That's rough user, I'm sorry to hear. Do what you can and push on, degree or not. We're rooting for you.

Yes, I am.

imagine being this much of an underageb& retard

now slide a drink down here barkeep

Despite the sex deprivation, it could be some good time for some proper wholesome hours. Take care of yourself when you need to, but spend the rest of that time with her doing things that she's able to do. Watch a movie or some TV, read a book for her, make her comfortable and make her happy. You'll enjoy the sex that much more later.

What'll you be having tonight?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 4.51.12 PM.png (766x430, 733K)

You seem like a nice guy, don't let this site change you

Though your advice won't work as it's happened several times and I know I won't be able to keep the mindset, even if she does deserve it

I’m gonna try my dude

Just don't do anything to make you lose her. Hold on to her best you can, and help her through this. Surgery's never a good time to go through. Like I said, make her comfortable.

Hey Yea Forums

I am in really shit shape. I just hope I will kill myself from exhaustion.

Also I want to do no_fap and that shit.

Cap'n and coke

you're right.
I'll take a drink, double on the rocks please fren.
hold the talk, nothing personal

I don't know your story, nor will I pry, but just know someone out there cares about you. It could be a friend, or a family member, or even someone you wouldn't expect. Keep on keeping on, and take care of yourself. There's always something or someone out there to keep going for.

Cap'n and cola, right ere

Attached: rum-and-cherry-coke-slushie-featured.jpg (750x1100, 96K)

Also just hit me up with whatever is your special chief.

Lately I have been spirally into this shit mood. I dont have the constitution for suicide.

That looks good

Moods are moods, friend. They'll come and they'll go. Just don't let them overcome you. When they do, reach out. Someone will grab your hand and try to pull you from the fray. Could be a friend, could be a stranger. Someone will keep you out of danger. Just don't ever be afraid to ask for help. It happens to the best of us.

Attached: Jack_Daniels_Whiskey_2.jpg (418x629, 68K)

I'm off home now OP, sexual frustration and all. Have a good life my friend.

Good luck, and take care of yourself.

Alright OP, appreciate the talk.

Take it easy, I will pass on the kindness.

Till later !

not good man
just kys me man

Attached: 1558508707082.png (900x1042, 90K)

What's going on, user?