Psychedelics are the devil's tricky. Just look at the weak beta's who take them. Hippies, vegans, SJW's, liberal's...

Psychedelics are the devil's tricky. Just look at the weak beta's who take them. Hippies, vegans, SJW's, liberal's, Marxists, cucks, Satanists, Goths, the list goes on. Nothing comes through the sprirtual realm only evil. It can start out harmless and make individuals feel empowered or enlightened. But if it becomes mainstream and society see's it as the norm it will lead to the end of a peaceful civilisation. It took over the mayans and aztecs. They sarcifced people including babies and the unborn. It's already slowly starting to happen nowadays with the anti-human post modernists. In 50+ years the west could be a very different place.

Attached: DMT-AG.jpg (1280x1017, 318K)

virgin

>peaceful civilization
Lol where?

ya seethe bitch lmao

Western countries.

Im married fool.

>the devil's

because religion

Religion does not preach about god. It's simply about power.

Psychedelics used sparingly are very useful. Recreationally, every weekend, even monthly they are detrimental to ones bbbbbrain.

Anything can seem ok in small doses but it is still a dangerous substances. DMT, lsd, mushrooms etc. Higher knowledge is forbidden for lots of different reasons.

Exactly

>Higher knowledge is forbidden for lots of different reasons.
Then stay in your sheep pen if that's your wish.

Life is simple but people make it complicated. It's the simple things that make us happen. It's not about been a sheep. It's actually the opposite. Not knowing is what makes us free. If we gain higher knowledge then you are not free because you know to much. Some people go crazy in the head.

fuck you retard

You know nothing.

hurrrr drurrrrr url; ra plffffff

fuck you retard

It is imaginary. Not unlike the effect of drugs.

I kinda want to try datura one time to see what all I experience

Best avoided but it's your life. We all have free will and the choices we make will be on us.

you hear more about psychedelics treating mental illness (know first hand) while religion just divides people into killing each other...

also, obvious bait

i merely wanna try it when i have someone who I know can keep a good eye on me during the trip so i wont do anything too stupid

It's not treating mental illness but changing a persons central nervous system. I agree religion are only about power and materialize spirituality.

I know this is bait
>never experienced psychedelics
>explains what psychedelics do and why they are bad
this is exactly what most people do

Shrooms got me to start going to church again

Tell me where i am wrong. By your logic i need to take herion or meth just to tell people how good the buzz is? Me saying that herion and meth is for you means that i don't know what im talking about just because i haven't taken them. Your logic.

Church is simply a community and there is all sorts of communities in the world.

I like the way you think user

Not all communities are based on mass delusion...or maybe they are!

Attached: FB_IMG_1494173674815.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Of course they are. Name any community and i bet you they are government/corporate/globalists funded. Look at the LGBT community. They make millions every year just for sexual orientation lol.

Thanks bro.

I'd consider that treating mental illness tbh. Acid gave me the mindset I needed to overcome anxiety and now it's the best it's ever been

Do you want an open casket at your funeral?

It never solved the problem that created the anxiety in the first place. It simply rewired who you are. It like people being shy and then getting confident from alcohol.

That wont be up to me.

forbidden fruit

have sex honey

Psychedelics might treat mental illness (or not) but why even take the risk? If you're already sick in the head, you really don't need to be doing any drugs besides caffeine and maybe weed but nothing stronger than that

That sounds like quite the improvement if it can be administered like a medication

Exactly. Never bite the apple from the tree of knowledge.

because if you dont then we will live on an overpopulated world of naive naked people who dont know right from wrong

That's why I said treatment and not cure, tho I will admit it has treated anxiety to the point where it hasn't returned until a traumatic event occurred, so there's that

It doesn't treat anything. Those who have bad mental health end up with bad trips. It simply rewires your brain by decoding your centralised nervous system. It's people's lifestyle they need to change. Everyone is unique so we all can live different lives.

Do you always think about the future? What will happen in the future?

First go learn about the history of "the devil" then learn about how your religion is bullshit. Then with all of that out of the way learn that even though psychedelics are stupid, they have zero to do with make believe entities

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. That can be seen in our daily lives. Especially politics.

you’re a fucking tard op.

So you're happy to be an ignorant dope who gets used by the powers that be. Just stop using technology and go live in a cave then and stop wasting our time, you intellectually lazy dick hat.

>if it becomes mainstream and society see's it as the norm
And you’re lecturing me on psychedelics? Put the pipe down, kid.

Im not religious or neither did i mention religion so stop assuming. Sprirtual world does exist but it's not for us to find out about it. We just have to try live the best we can. By being open minded, loving, and healthy. Everything has a soul and the more it vibrates the more engery we attract. Life is temporary. Life is a test.

I try not to think about it too much, no matter what events unfold, stressing about it won't help anything and will only do more harm than good, and I find living in the moment helps me solve more of my current problems while giving me a clearer perspective on what choices I should make in the present, and if it's the wrong one, all I can do is learn from it and apply that experience to future decisions when they present themselves. Dwelling in the past is also pointless because only through failure and experience can you learn and adapt to be a better person for it.

Well ya you're definitely on the right road and trying to be your best. That's all it takes sometimes. Try keep life simple and find out what really matters.

Those are some wise words user

>Hippies, vegans, SJW's, liberal's, Marxists, cucks, Satanists, Goths
Psychedelics aren't party drugs, and that's where most of those people go wrong. It's just not "meant" for everyone. And when it comes from the cult of those whose hats are tiny it's going to be misused on purpose, just like everything else those people get their greasy hands on.

Attached: 5c4514bfb381c0b2c3681f375b351648.jpg (500x366, 72K)

After the System32 thread?
I find it difficult to believe anything you type.

Attached: Jesus_Cross.jpg (306x419, 10K)

Dmt helped me get over my Alcohol addiction.

ur actually right my bro. it happens because we grow up suppressing our shadows (mainly because our parents are trying to protect us from all evil...) and then the more had been suppressed the more "lost" people get and they cling to these kind of groups. Then they take them druggz, experiencing everything, including suppressed stuff and it comes to them. You can make it a revolution, but don't forget it is only your personal...

Attached: gini3.jpg (497x320, 58K)

They are not meant for anyone. Some people's souls are cleaner and vibrate more than other's so they are more likely to be sensitive to any drug or even certain lifestyles.

>Not all communities are based on mass delusion

All homogeneous societies are based on common beliefs and common rules for interacting with one another. These are things that bring people groups closer together and keep them close knit. It's just a surefire winning group strategy.

Attached: 16003095_879519122150783_13988458242085504_n.jpg (960x960, 167K)

>After the System32 thread?
Dude. What?

Attached: _136rnojj9OdrEbR4ZgKybV8xg3pADVUyzIefh9Hh9o.jpg (500x499, 29K)

A life changing psychedelic experience can't be described as a "buzz" you fucking retard
You're just proving more of how you have no fucking clue of what you're talking about

It rearranged your centralised nervous system. Addiction depends on our surroundings.

I Never said it was? You're obviously a sensitive beta who like psychedelics and is now offended.

i read alot of inane shit/retarded projections without any source to back it up. yep, OP confirmed faggot, way on the dumb side of spectrum. its actually impressive tgat you can type at all.

Tell me what i said is false and I'll back it up?

Sure thing, bud

You're comparing something that causes "a buzz" to something that causes you to experience something indescribable you illiterate fuck
No one can describe to you what a psychedelic experience is like that's not how it works
You comparing it to meth just shows how little you actually understand and how close minded you are
"If it says so on the internet and I agree with it that means it's true" seems to be your process of citing sources

All religions we're originally linked to drug use, psychadelics in particular.

honestly every single sentence. i even took time to read it all again. if you called what you wrote "your opinion" that would be one thing, but you act as its all actual facts.

OP is most likely pro psychedelic. He's making claims where, if researched, will actually show a severe drop in violent behavior if someone has taken psychedelics.

>
>Im married fool.
That's not how virginity works

objectively false

religions occur at the intersection of liars and morons.

Enjoy samsara.

Itt: people with no experience using argue with people who haven't used enough.

>The road to hell is paved

That's really good news! I was not looking forward to taking the long dirt road to Hell.

lol
I'm a somewhat conservative chemist and I've tripped a number of times on different compounds.

Bait much?

we haev science

Psychedelics work differently on everybody.. the Mayans and Aztecs were also still blind to many things, and their culture led them to sacrificing people. I personally am a very calm and peaceful person, until provoked, but that doesn't mean psychedelics have skewed my perception on life and make me want to go sacrifice people.

They aren't the devil's trickery, they're just dumb.