So me and my gf are looking to get a dog to fuck her...

So me and my gf are looking to get a dog to fuck her. Any recommendations for breeds or tips on how to help things happen? Kiks welcome.

Attached: file_22988_labrador-retriever-460x290.jpg (460x290, 12K)

Attached: 1486936155119.jpg (458x418, 23K)

I hope you both get stoned by a bunch of anti-vaxers

Fuck off you neckbeard.

KILL YOURSELVES

Anyone?

Bump because of fetish

Pitbull, preferably at the age of 2

Scent hormones

that's it, that's all it is.

Pitbulls aren't very common in my coutry :( I think they may actually be illegal here.

Hope you die of cancer.

Larger breeds have knots the size of softballs. Depends on how much she can fit already, and all that, dont forget to test for allergic reactions to semen, as you dont want to bury her and have everyone know why. I would go with something along the lines of a german shepherd or smaller. Look for lower energy dogs as high emergy ones such as huskies get overly excited and nearly impossible to use for your intentions without tons of training. Any other questions?

>he stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Any suggestions of dogs that don't she'd massively?

Wonder why people get so butthurt over this? Nobody is saying YOU have to fuck a dog.
There's lots of shit that others are into that disgusts me (like gay guys, fatties, scat) but I don't care that others are into it.

I had a blue heeler that didnt shed a bunch, and is probably the size you want.

Never seen that breed advertised for sale here :(

Dalmatian is your best bet then, they're medium but assertive as fuck.

Don't they she'd a lot? And have really thick coarse hair?

Just no lol.

get a mastiff if you want to see her get stretched

I have no experience with female dogs, only good bois. Only get a dog if you are gonna truly love her, don't use her just for sex bro, that shit dumb af

This is correct

Bullmastiff? We have been looking at those, though they're not all that common

Chow chow then, they shed by clumps which means you just pick up the hair

every dog sheds

If you're gonna actually take care of her, and care for her as you would care for any dog, then I suggest bigger breeds. Saint Bernards, Shepherds, Newfoundlands, Rotties, Malamutes, all are great and all are extremely good lickers too

Anyone else?

If you wanna chat about this type of stuff, I started a feral thread

Labs, Germ. Shep., or Rotties

A lab. I tried other dogs. Only dogs that are happy by nature will be fun. Other dogs are just not interested into fucking a human. So skip the great dane huge cock fantasy.

Attached: story_1.png (1468x557, 111K)

It's illegal in most states

Chihuahua

Consider that you have to live with this dog the 99% of the time he isn't fucking you

If it's your first time owning a dog you should probably get a golden retriever. They are friendly and easy to train but will still fuck like a champ.

I had an husky and he was great ;) would recommend

more like this ? where can I find stories like this ?

Story Time: My friend I'll call K; I've known K since 7th grade, she's a very cute, nerdy, shy and quiet girl. We bonded more and became closer during highschool over our shared interest in anime and video games. Fast forward to after highschool; we're 19. One night we got our older friend to buy us a bottle of rum from the store and we ended up drinking way too much of it. She was very wasted and confessed to me once when she was house sitting for her neighbors; her boyfriend had just broken up with her and she was very bored and horny, long story short she ended up jerking off their dog 2-3 different times. She said she just liked making it come out and holding it and making it cum. Well needless to say I was outrageously turned on, K was so cute and innocent you'd never expect her to do something like that. Then again I wen't through her desktop folder and found a bunch hentai with giant dicks in it, so I wasn't surprised. K told me that same night she's too scared to get a real male dog of her own because she's too scared she'd end up repeatedly fucking it eventually out of horny-ness. I was shocked by all this and I brought it up to K again a couple months later. She freaked out because she completely forgot what she had told me(she would have never admitted so much too me but unless she was so drunk. She because really scared and paranoid of me, she didn't trust me not to tell anyone, she has a large social circle and we live in a smaller town so word would spread really quickly and basically ruin her life. Since then she's distanced herself from me and we don't talk now as much now, it's been several years. My question is this; how do I subtly plant a seed into her mind to buy a male dog and start letting it fuck her?

Attached: tumblr_messaging_ptgs3mzQyM1wf93qk_1280.png (1200x848, 975K)

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

deh be wite

Kill yourself

Sick