Are you good-looking Yea Forums?

Are you good-looking Yea Forums?

Attached: 64596890_2278179529086881_5856344962165112832_n.jpg (960x960, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/you-are-less-beautiful-than-you-think/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends

Yeah you faggot

Attached: 061419-3.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

You can never be good-looking enough.

>looks like a faggot, calls othet ppl faggot
oh the irony

That's Richard armitage you stupid nigger

literally who

yEs

Attached: 9E5C0A7C-7297-47F6-BC99-9D6D1FE6CF92.jpg (1024x1820, 164K)

lel summerfag

say yes or i snap

Attached: thandick.jpg (1000x1200, 273K)

Reverse image search the pic! You fucking newfag

In the mirror yes. On photos no. What does that mean?

Camera adds on a few pounds.

Depends of the camera

Attached: Perspective-Distortion.jpg (960x366, 118K)

So ugly at 300mm, and ugly in a different way at 14mm. Ok.

She looks like shes balding at the front.

I look alright I think. Not unattractive. Plus I'm tall and lean.

But most importantly, I'm Indian. So by not being butt ugly, I'm already hot shit.
>Feelsgoodman

Literally this. I have never in my life known if I was attractive because of this. In the mirror and in reflections I look pretty handsome and in pictures I look dog ugly. Even taking selfies with my iPhone camera makes me look so damn ugly. When I flip the ugly picture around I look normal/handsome again. So what’re more likely, that I’m an ugly piece of shit or handsomeish?

I heard the image you see in the mirror is very much so what other people see except, well, mirrored. Pictures are flat and hard to truly capture people faces in a 3D way. Some people's faces look good in pictures but look ugly IRL. Some people look good in both. Some people look good IRL but not in pics. Sometimes I wonder about how good looking models/celebrities are IRL compared to pics. Some of them must be absolute goddesses IRL and don't capture everything in a picture. Some people like Kylie Jenner is much uglier IRL though.

scientificamerican.com/article/you-are-less-beautiful-than-you-think/
>There are plenty of articles out there i just chose this ol ne because the title.
Prety much self image, confidence and how you see yourself vs reality.

In my case I look pretty good IRL, have been approached by girls before and chatting girls up in general has never been a problem. My Instagram is so fucking dry though, girls never message me back and the only people who like my posts are random Russian dudes I don’t know and my buddies. It’s almost like I am hurtful to look at online.

I am very attractive yes but I’m a schizo :(

Not at all

Attached: Bruin fans.png (860x782, 734K)