Today i fucked up and got fired from Walmart for taking dick picks

Today i fucked up and got fired from Walmart for taking dick picks.

Lately I’ve been pretty active on Tinder. I take a lot of dick pics to send to my matches. I usually take them in the bathroom at work. However I really fucked up today.

> Talking to a cutie on Tinder while on the floor at work.
> I really want to take a dick pic at that moment.
> Go down to an empty aisle and make sure the coast is clear.
> I take off my shirt, pull down my pants and boxers and start shooting pics of me and my dick, blowing kisses for the camera, the usual.
> Im so into it, bombarding this girl with my dick pics, that i didn't even notice people saw me.
> When I’m about to finish someone violently grabs my shoulders and starts pulling me back.
> Yell “what the fuck man!”
> Realize its my manager.
> Didn't realize I was in the toy aisle.
> Never noticed people with their kids catching me with my pants down.
> Those families notified my manager who tried to restrain me.
> I ran before the cops showed up.

I’m currently hiding at my dad’s house. I can’t go back to my mom’s because Walmart knows that address and will probably send the police their. But yeh I guess its time for me to look for a new job.

Attached: ern83g4j2h931.jpg (537x684, 95K)

This is larping, lamo

Your dad must be a cuck if you aren't afraid of your mom telling the cops who show up at her door looking for you exactly where dad lives, them showing up and having dad watch you get cuffed up and taken for exposing yourself to innocent children.

My mom isn't gonna say shit. She told me she won't snitch, she'll just tell them I moved out of town or something.

When they tell her why they're looking for you? Im pretty sure you left that part out when you told mom the bullshit story about visiting dad for a few days lol

They'll also have a warrant btw, exposing yourself to multiple children in public is an automatic arrest warrant. And you just know Walmart in the spirit of public approval is going to que up the video for you to be properly arraigned

My mom knows they're coming, but she doesn't;t know why. Even if they tell her, I don't think she'll care.

Really? How do I find out if I have a warrant?

The scary part is the retards that think this gay story is real.

Nothing about this story is gay, because I was sending my pictures to a girl. Also this really happened. Do you have any useful advice?

Did you at least hook up with the girl you were talking to?

Contact a lawyer immediately.

No, she was kind of a bitch. After I sent her my dick pics she told me to fuck off and blocked me.

Ok, I'm not sure I can afford one now, especially since I dont have a job anymore, but I will try.

Nigger

Assuming this story is real, wow user.

Fuck you, I'm Italian-American

I know, I'm pissed I didn't get any puss pics

It should be public record, search yourself on court websites in your town, or where the warrant is from. I'm pretty sure states talk to each other now but I imagine there are many people with warrants who don't make it into whatever national database cops check. Better to double check than assume.

PROTIP: keep your clothes on when around children and this will stop happening

Ok I will try to check the Dallas websites

You might be able to talk to a public defender or something. Many lawyers will at least let you show up for a consultation, even if you can't afford to retain them for a trial.

The most important thing is to not break any more laws. A lawyer will be able to tell you how to do that, might be able to find out from the cops if they're actually pursuing you, and arrange for you to surrender peacefully. I am myself not an attorney, so please don't take my words to be legal advice or legal representation.

Everything this user said is correct. Many counties, municipalities, and even states and the feds will post warrants online. Check every one that you can think of, but do remember that they may still be investigating and could wait awhile to file charges. Also, yes, keep your clothes on.

Ok I will try to check the Dallas websites

user, it might not be a good idea to post any more identifying information online.

Ok I will try to retain a public defender. Not sure if I'm ready to talk to the cops yet

Ok you are right, I won't post any more identifying information

You should probably share a few, for a friend's scientific research of course

You don't have to talk to the cops. If you are detained, tell them thanks but you're exercising your constitutional rights. Specifically, the ones against self-incrimination and guaranteeing a right to an attorney.

Do not, under any circumstances, try to "clear things up" by explaining yourself. Do not tell your side of the story. Keep your mouth shut, if you get held in jail overnight then so be it, and wait for a public defender to arrive or for your family to arrange for a private attorney.

He could have offended in Dallas, he doesnt necessarily live there user

I'm posting this not necessarily because I believe your story, but because all people need to know this.

It doesn't look like I have a warrant. Nothing comes up unless I'm searching wrong

You wouldn't know about your own warrant? They usually let you know you're wanted.

Lol they'll come talk to you dont worry. Do not speak, request a lawyer and stop talking. Do not take a lie detector test. They have you in their facility to match you to what they think you did, not to protect and serve. They will say it's to confirm your story, but they will make you anxious on purpose and a lie detector is really open to interpretation, they also are not admissible in court so there is no real reason to take one.

Gay retard

That's still dangerous for our user. Most people tend to live near where they work, and even knowing where they work narrows things down. Probably the most important thing is just to take precautions, even if what's happening right now isn't fatal.

Good. The more time passes, the more likely they're not going to bother. Unless the county prosecutor is really fixing to make their political career by sending bad guys to the slammer, they might not want to spend the time and effort to convict someone who, for lack of a better description, sounds pretty crazy.

Go look up the statute of limitations for indecent exposure (to a minor) in Texas. After a certain number of years, you won't be able to be prosecuted.

Thanks for being mature

Damn that sucks

I live and work in Dallas

user, what the hell did I just tell you

Ok so I'm good. I probably shouldn't apply for a different Walmart right? I was thinking apply to a different Walmart store because I really liked working there

They're not going to ask him to take a polygraph. There are multiple witnesses, including his manager, and there's a good possibility he's on video.

Fucking retard. Stop giving advice about a topic you clearly aren't intelligent enough to understand.

Whoops my b!

He probably doesn't even live near Dallas because he's larping

It might be too recent user, remember court computer system. Sometimes it takes a while to post, usually when they think they have enough to take you to trial and either win or have you plea bargain. Check surrounding counties and counties in anywhere you've previously lived as detectives will check power, gas, electric, telephone records for any prior addresses you have. Also check with your full name, including full middle name and with middle initial. If you're a junior or a II, III, IV and so on, check all basic variances, clerks make typos too ya know.

Newfags still take bait like this

Attached: 50457744-57B9-43A4-BA89-53DD0ED68F9E.jpg (362x507, 50K)

I highly suggest you do not apply to any Walmart in the area. Even if you don't get criminal charges, the manager has probably made a note about you in personnel records. Something like "don't hire him back, he whipped his dick out." You won't have a chance unless every Walmart in the area is really hurting for staff.

They aren't wrong. The basics are sound: don't talk to the cops, don't let them rattle you, and don't admit to crimes. Polygraphs might not be a big thing anymore but some places still use them to rattle people.

I know, it's just fun to educate people about the law

>3
Larp elsewhere, son.

Ok, I'll check all versions of my name

XD

Attached: 1562367971546.png (500x294, 12K)

Ok, so I won't apply to Walmart, got it

Lol dipshit I've been in the little room pressured to take a lie detector and knowing what I know allowed me to moonwalk the fuck out with a grin because I didnt give them anything to use against me. I share this because it does happen and it's bullshit and knowledge is power. Faggot

You should be good to go for Target?

I'll be straight user(s) a Walmart job is shit anyways, try some other retailer if you want to make actual money and can hold yourself together in the interview

Ok, even boujeeir

>exposing yourself to children
have fun in jail and forever on the sex offender registry faggot

>cool story bro

Yeh it kind of sucked, the only good thing was all my friends worked there

Fuck off I just checked and do not have a warrant

Buy a truck and become a shopping cart Wrangler. You live in Texas so they issue you a sidearm at birth. Just drive around all day and take shopping carts from homeless faggots and return them to the store. You get paid per cart I believe and most.of the time they set it up so you're an independent contractor so they dont have to actually hire you or pay benefits or unemployment insurance. Look into it at least

Interesting, I don't have a car or truck though

2/10 nice Story fag

>I’m currently hiding at my dad’s house.
gave it all away

Check for.that warrant regularly, especially close.to Friday. They like to post it on a Friday and come for you so you sit in jail for the weekend getting anxious wanting to talk to "clear yourself"

Might be a good idea to invest in one if this ends up in you not being arrested. God knows what they'll put wherever they look when they do background checks. Even if they don't come get you, they might stick you on the registry "because of allegations and for the safety of the child" and you'll have no recourse or way to get removed. Even if you were just questioned and released, if that cop feels like you are the one they're looking for despite not having evidence they can still fuck you. Independent contractors work for themselves and you could probably figure out how to make your income mostly tips/concessions to avoid taxes. Get off that grid sex offender, then you can rape in peace

If this isnt bait you should unironically kys for real. Just for the simple fact that youre the dude who just sends pics of his little dick to girls that dont give a fuck about your little pecker. What a sad life. Please do all of us a favor and stop embarrassing your family OP

You know a lot of people in their 30s still live with their parents in America right?

fuck you! I actually have a huge cock!