Some bitch screwed up my gym membership. Don’t know if I’m blacklisted

Some bitch screwed up my gym membership. Don’t know if I’m blacklisted.

> Am a regular gym rat.
> Me and my group of friends like to goof around and fart on each other, sometimes with our pants down.
> This new girl, Angela, started coming to the gym.
> Angela and I have gotten close.
> Yesterday i decide to try to bring her in on our group joke.
> I see her bending over the water fountain
> I run over pulled my pants down, squatted and ripped the loudest smelliest fart I had ever ripped in her face.
> Pretty sure my powerful fart blew her hair back.
> Instead of laughing or farting back on me, she gets angry.
> She starts raising her voice, asking what was wrong with me, calling me disgusting.
> A few people who I thought were cool side with her and tell me they are fed up with my behavior.
> Someone grabs the manager who promptly tells me to leave, that i had my last chance and blew it.
I get pissed and break some gym equipment.
> They tried detaining me, but I leave before the police arrive.

i’ve been staying at my dads since the gym has my mom’s address. I’m really scared. All of my friends have been blowing up my phone asking me whats going on. So idk what to do. The gym is my life, where all my friends are and this stupid fucking stuck up bitch ruined it for me. All because i played a little joke on her.

Anyways do you think this will follow me if I join a different gym? Like do all gyms have a black list or something? I don’t want to stop working out just because some bitch has to get up in my shit

Attached: IMG_6471.jpg (722x1280, 159K)

It's because you didn't shit on her.

lol disgusting! I'm not that gross!

Were you trying to fuck?

Yeh

I feel like I'm missing a joke

I'm not making a joke. I'm asking a question. Do you think I'll be able to join a different gym despite what happened at the old gym? Or do you think all the gyms share a blacklist of people like me?

Farts are full of poop particles, user. Your fecal matter got on her face, in her eyes, and in her mouth. You can for sure go jail for this alone, and that's not including the destruction of property charges the gym could file against you.

That being said, if I were here I personally would've found it funny. Never the less, you need to get a new gym, bro! Good luck.

Thanks! There's actually a new one closer to my house that I'm going to tryout.

As for the possibility of going to jail, do you that could actually happen to me? Do you think I have a warrant? How can I find out if I have a warrant?

4/10 story bro

Not trying to impress anyone with my shit experience. Just trying to get some advice. Do you think a new gym would be able to find out what happened because of a blacklist?

Nigger

Fuck you, I'm Italian-American

Italians are pasta niggers

I'm sure the chick wants to forget about it and the gym probably just wants to move on from the incident unless you caused upwards of a couple thousand dollars worth of damage.

I'd say just go to the newer one by your house.

fuck you! We are the best race

Ok, I did cause a lot of damage at the old one, but I think I should be fine at the new one

We wuz godfathers and shit facka you

What did you break?

You guys dont know real culture

Who the fuck is making all these retarded larps about going to jail and why the fuck do people fall for it. If you responded to this thread seriously you deserve a bare ass fart in the mouth

Most of the leg machines and 3 treadmills and a dumbbell set

maybe OP can bare the fart :)

Go fart some more pastanigger

Did you spill your spaghetti on them?

Lol you have no sense of humor my family has the best laughs you wish you could share our joy

???

OH right because I'm Italian American, fuckk you!

No such thing as Italian American, you're either one of the other, you can not be both, so fuck you!

Send her a dick pic, Walmart works

>my family has the best laughs you wish you could share our joy
Said the retarded meatball who destroyed a gym because he thinks farting on people is funny

This post is so retarded that it must be legit...
1. Your prank is so crazy childish and autistic, stop acting like your 14.
2. The people you thought were cool- and took her side anyways, have hated you the whole time.
3. You think they're going to send someone to your moms because of this? lul
4. Sign up for a different gym- it won't follow you because no one gives a shit about you or anyone else that much.
5. Remember the feeling of everyone looking/yelling at you like you're a literal retard who won't listen to reason. Vecause it sounds like you are.

Attached: il_340x270.1280578317_b488.jpg (340x270, 22K)

No you don't know anything about my ancestry

Fuck you my girlfriend actually has light Down syndrome so your an ass for using that word. Also farting is funny!

Send who a dick pic? Not Angela, I already have a GF

Do you finger the retard pussy like this?

Attached: italianhand.jpg (275x183, 3K)

1. Fuck off my father has Autism so you're being an ass. I'm not 14, I'm 37 you stupid prick.
2. Those people did think I'm cool, they just want to get into her pants.
3. They called the police, which is why I have a legitimate fear they are searching for me.
4. Ok, thanks for the actual advice.
5. My GF has Down syndrome. Quit throwing around words "autistic" and "retard" like insults because you don't know who you are talking to

Seriously fuck off if you gonna be vulgar like that

I think you'd do better on reddit

Cancer

You may now go die in a fire

I posted on legal advice sub and they were no help, they fucking banned me. At least here some people are helpful

I don't have cancer. And fuck off

Pastanigger so retarded even reddit had him aborted

> Me and my group of friends like to goof around and fart on each other, sometimes with our pants down.

Kys, you are the reson mankind has no future.

Attached: 1557426315012.jpg (250x238, 15K)