Ex keyed my car Yea Forums wut do?

Ex keyed my car Yea Forums wut do?
Pic unrelated

Attached: 5761E3ED-2D47-47D0-B0C2-9C804419E9C6.jpg (646x431, 35K)

Can you prove it? Insurance claim?

Thanks for the honesty, I wasn't going to stop wondering whether or not you used to bang dragonsloot and she keyed your car.

Kidnap and rape her.

Police report user.

call the police. are you 14?

how do you know it was her?

save text messages, get an inflated quote for repair, sue her for damages

Sugar in gas tank

Attached: 51031635-6365-4BCC-85D7-DFCC40ED382A.jpg (1242x2208, 440K)

Did that, not much luck

She specifically texted me the picture. Which I do have saved

I think most cars have to have gas tank unlocked from the inside user

If you have the pictures you should be able to get the cops to do something about it. Go to the station and make a pest of yourself if they are blowing you off. You could probably also get a temporary restraining order and then a full one, which would make her look like a psycho for life and block her from having all sorts of cool jobs.

Any saved texts? Any eye witness? Cctv?

You're flucked flaggot. Just fucking do what you want, I'm so tired of doing this shit

pic of ex?

Are you seriously retarded or just a freshman?

If those are the only choices I guess seriously retarded?

Leave a raw decomposed chicken in
front of her door, Jam muffler with banana, pee on her cars windshield
Shit in a bag and leave it on her front door, or man up and be the better person

If she leaves her car unattended and it's hot where you are, put sardines in the air intake for her vent.

Get ap on phone that records calls. Get her to admit to it over phone. Go to police

Sugar is fucking stupid because it doesn't dissolve in gasoline and modern cars have an internal filter on the pickup inside the tank. As a mechanic, I see it occasionally but it's not the thing that stopped the car from running.

What you really want to do is fill the tank with muddy water from a small lawnmower jerry can. Nobody would look twice at someone doing that because they'll assume it's your car and you simply ran out. Remember to wear nitrile painter's gloves so no fingerprints and also helps sell the image that you don't want to get gas on your hands.

It's easier to visit a sorting goods store and buy something like buck urine or fox urine. You can also get what's called a "worm blower" from the fishing aisles which is just another name for a syringe. Fill syringe with urine, stick needle between the window and weather strip and squirt inside the doors.

Jesus. To do that you have to be literally the devil. DO IT OP! DO IT!

Cut off her penis

SO I DUG MY KEY INTO THE SIDE OF HIS PRETTY LITTLE SOUPED UP 4 WHEEL DRIVE
CARVED MY NAME INTO HIS LEATHER SEATS
TOOK A LOUSVILLE SLUGGER TO BOTH HEADLIGHTS
I SLASHED A HOLE IN ALL 4 TIRES
MAYBE NEXT TIME HE'LL THINK BEFORE HE CHEATS

What are you looking for

THIS IS GOLDEN user