What is your experience with Latinas?

What is your experience with Latinas?
Do they like white guys?

Attached: hispanicgirl19.jpg (1080x1194, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTunwYmIkLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you're a white dude of at least average height and have green eyes, get your ass to mexico. you will have your pick of literally anyone.

You have to be a chad, though

they are nice, but they change their minds quickly and they disrespect their man when they get bored/not kept entertained. but they get over it decently quickly as well. i dunno about the white guy part i'm not white

Attached: 1553784276797.jpg (400x504, 37K)

Buzz Lightyear is a real nigga

no, you have to be a little above average to be drown in latina pussy

Theyre cheap dates. Dont cost too much to go out for some tacos here and there. Its the white girls who want to go to these fancy non gmo organic places.

My stupid ass took a Latina out for real Italian food, it was expensive. I got rejected and felt like such an idiot.

She was such a qt though, but kinda bland personality

Been with one for 6 years, don’t think they are all sex addicts with big issues, but don’t think they all aren’t either. Even normal ones bring out the wild side from time to time. The real question is whether you’re ok with brief moments of insanity followed by normal stuff or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTunwYmIkLQ

they have good smelling buttholes, I don't even know how it's possible

hoe skillet's right. Latin America is very colorist. They love the idea of having whiter babies. They make great wives. Always have your back. Always down to fuck. Will try almost anything.

I recently just got out of a relationship with a latina of 9 months who I loved very much. She broke up with me, and said the love fizzled out, and I agreed and we called it there, no hassle. However, I later found out that day shes been cheating on me for 3 months before breaking up with me, explaining her sudden change in behavior. They're not loyal at all. They're all sneaky, crazy, and abusive. Sex is great though.

I dated a girl from argentina for a year. she was tannish brown. Good girl. She hit on me and made the first move. I'm 8/10. 5.5 inches. 5'10. Not white.

As long as you are white and have a lanky and/or not fat body, and have blue eyes, you're set. Mexican women have a huge fetish for the blue eyed gringo.

you're gonna get lots of opinions from virgins with no experience

A very large percentage of them have a mental disorder. I have dated almost exclusively latinas the last 5 years, one had BPD, another had social anxiety. Some are traditional in that they will cook for you, all of them are sluts.

Attached: tumblr_pj9wiplvTK1u837ivo1_1280.jpg (1280x1912, 327K)

They are very sneaky, almost all of them are liars, which is why I cheat on every single one of them kek.

Yes, they do.
>im spanish

Most countries and cultures have a favor of white skin. Even white people came up with the term "redneck" to seperate themselves from the uneducated working class.

are you actually from Spain?

NO SHIT!

Attached: nice a hole.jpg (540x960, 93K)

This, they truly are fiery. They love and hate very strongly.

>Latina with social anxiety

user I think the problem might be your picker.

They like anyone with money lol if you want a good latina get one that can cook and clean, she is eventually going to get fat so she should at least be useful.

>picker

what does that even mean?

Stupid, volatile, and did I say stupid?

I've dated dozens, married 2. I'm addicted to fucking them. It's true they are always down to fuck. They can put up with being cheated on. They are a lot of fun in semi long bursts but fuck if they are not needy and annoying.

I've only really experienced Mexicans -- Hispanic isn't a race, to any imbeciles.

They're generally ugly and have the bodies of fridges. But, there have been a handful of decent-looking ones, though rare.

Usually good looking latinas are really full of themselves.

This.

Lol that's so true, I have cheated on every latina I have ever dated and they always stay.

good looking women of all races are full of themselves.

What about blue eyes

Latinas LOVE to get fucked in the ass.

True, but with latinas it's different in a way that is much more annoying.

just kidding, i'm from marocco

Oh yeah they’re real needy and annoying but it’s easy to put them down
you just yell at them and they start crying

they hate blue eyes

Attached: 469b0d7fa01f5631a923f28d6e8d417d.jpg (474x464, 25K)

Mexicans love white people and hate niggers.

That's more so the really basic or ghetto ones that are IG whores

My Little Anal Slut Latina, she works across the Street and i take her to lunch 2-3 times a week and then we fuck at her & her Boyfriend place.. The Cheat, lie & Steal ( stole 20 out of my pants pocket when i was in the head after we fucked)
I will keep Fucking her sweet Ass

Attached: Jennys Ass Ho.jpg (562x1000, 85K)

requesting webms

Attached: jenny leg.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

Attached: Jenny tits.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Yeah, my tactic was always to grind their self esteem to dust to ensure they thought I was the last accomplished man they'd ever get. Very effective.

Latina butt smell is sooo good, no joke. Having a Latina sit on your face while she strokes a nut out of you is the best thing ever

I tried to get serious with one, but all she wanted to do was fuck. We dated like 2 weeks, broke it off because she wasn't feeling it but still banged one out before I left her house. Wanted the dick more after, but I was moving on because I just wanted to date her.

agreed. that asshole/ass crack smell combined with pussy is so intoxicating

as a latina i can say yea sometimes

have you ever dated a white guy?

It means your ability to pick women. Your picker is fucked up, ie the common denominator in your women problem is you.

Tits with timestamp or you have to go back.

>Crazy eyes

Not even once.

DO U like Anal?

What do you look like?

Dated a Latina, very religious. Her parents were pretty crazy too. Maybe I just got a rare case

I have never tried it.
I'm relatively handsome and have wavy black hair and green eyes. I am short, though.

DO U like Anal?

What do you look like?

Sound like me. I've been married to one for 4 years now. It's been fun.

Lmao dude that’s most women irrespective of their race or ethnicity. Y’all gotta understand this.

>Not demanding tits

The fuck is up with this place lately?

Crazy in bed and in life.. Add this slut for nudes Snap is Kinkyveee25 she's a Latina..thick asf

Attached: IMG_1791_.jpg (520x1024, 76K)

what I love about these threads is reading how wite boi incels think they alpha when in reality theyre more beta than Indians. Except Indians actually end up getting married

hello ramjid

her ass probably smells so fucking musky and good

Avoid them, they hate white men ans will abuse them at all cost! Never seen a latino woman treat a white male right!~

Not after what you did to her family today by sending them back to mexico

thas not me, i dont mean spanish, I mean latino

Are you a Nuyorican?

Same chick

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17-10-11-47.png (1440x2560, 1.71M)