After a certain age, if a man doesn't own a house, luxury SUV, a boat, a race horse...

After a certain age, if a man doesn't own a house, luxury SUV, a boat, a race horse, and emu farm and eight luxury watches he should be called a miserable failure and should probably just fucking kill himself.

Attached: 1561951678739.jpg (252x282, 16K)

Probably.

I live in LA and there are 40+ y.o. adults here living with roommates

Shit, have two buy 2 more watches and get a fucking emu farm!

But don't you agree that it's nescessary to have lower classes so one can actually enjoy these things? Luxury is only luxury when only some have em, dumbass

What if a guy is a bit spartan in his taste and doesn't need objects to fulfil him?

Any “man” owning an SUV is not really a man at all

I remember enjoying True Detective until I read the subreddit for it. Those sad cunts could ruin even the most enjoyable shows.

>true detective
>enjoyable
Pick one

What if he doesn't want those things, genius?

Attached: The Young Adventurer.jpg (1068x1320, 179K)

Attached: not_this_shit_again.jpg (450x451, 25K)

Sounds like you're just too poor to afford the finer things in life.

Maybe that's what it sounds like to you.
But that's rather your problem, not anyone elses.

Only fags and soccer moms ride on SUVs

>luxury watches

Attached: 1562431794200.jpg (190x266, 7K)

last time you posted I needed one "luxury watch" and a "summer house"

Keep your shit together before your next spam

How would you even know if I posted that? You don't.

He's performing escalation-trolling, each thread becomes more extreme, for comedic effect of course.

Yes. At some point in life you need to have something to sho for yourself. Doesnt matter if its a 10k watch or the ability to pay your bills on time and put a few bucks in a savings account a month. Otherwise what value do you really have?

so you just copy pasta'ed?

I feel like killing myself every day.

Man that's sad. I stopped the whole roommate thing at 27 years old.

Im an illegal immigrant living off federal aid. You pretty much pay for my whole lifestyle lol who is the real winner here, taxpayer?

What about people who sell drugs? They usually get more back than what they pay in taxes

My brother actually thinks shit like this.

>finer things
>SUV
Kek

This

They think it's a troll and're mad because they're miserable failured and should probably just fucking kill themselves.

Even 27 is pretty sad mate

this tbh

>They think it's a troll and're mad because they're miserable failured and should probably just fucking kill themselves.
>and're
>failured

US public school education?

If Your Garage Doesn't Look Like This...Well, Your Doing Something Wrong!

Attached: 50997287.jpg (2560x1920, 963K)

get a real bike faggot
my harley will kick your ass anytime

Uh Yeah Ok...

Attached: 15573-a8da8fdc9f0d3be06b19cab7891ad7a4.jpg (480x360, 40K)

You probably Don't Even Know What Those Motorcycles Are...Any One of those Will Out preform a Hardly in any type of contest except Weight , Poor Handling and Lack of Stopping power.

Get a strap and hook tail to tail and see who pulls who, speed isn't everything or anything with out power fool!

Why are you using so many capital letters?

>hook tail to tail and see who pulls who
serious Q: do they have pulling contests like tractors and trucks?

If you spell ‘you’re’ as ‘your’, well, you’re doing something wrong

Pretty shitty bikes tho

Agreed

lets see your collection?

but then you become a little girl when you see that you can lose all that shit in a second, you're just another pussy with a desire for care,who is more man you or me

I care way more about keeping 3-4 girls on steady rotation for pussy than any of that shit.

If the result of material non-attainment is my death doesn't that authorize me to cause the deaths of others for material attainment? Society can't expect that I will honor the social contract if it doesn't honor the same contract by protecting my life. The result of your proposition, logically speaking, is terrorism and not suicide.

Attached: aN7kw90.jpg (690x690, 124K)

>Man that's sad. I stopped the whole roommate thing at 27 years old.

yeah, when the average rent is $2000 and the average house is 1 mil., what can you do?

Materialism is cancer & falling for the game that's rigged against you to make you into a consumer with the small hope that some wealth will trickle down into your pocket so that you may have a chance at joining the 1% and being a happy class traitor is the most NPC shit you could be.

>emu farm
are alpaga fine or am I pathetic?

Attached: ls.jpg (250x250, 21K)

I care way more about having 3-4 emu on a steady rotation for fresh meat and eggs

based and emupilled

Why do people bother with this copy pasta bullshit

>too poor
>finer things
>SUV
>emu farm

Cancer will take you before you get any of those, and that's ok, that's for a better taste.

I don't have 4 old ass bikes. Should I?

This, or at least he has a tiny peepee

Having too much stuff is a pain in the ass. The shit always needs cleaned and maintained. I rent shit like boats, dune buggies etc. When you are done you dont have to drag the shit around or store it.

remember that when I pass you on the outside...you have no idea what they are do you ?
it's OK confess poser...know what this one is?

Attached: ON.jpg (1280x960, 307K)

Burn the elites who created it?

Move to a smaller town where your median wage is well above what you made before and you can start saving money while you live by yourself. I pay $375 for an apartment the size of a ranch house

>SUV
>watches
You forgot the stamp collection you worthless faggot

>Move to a smaller town

There are jobs that are only available in big cities

>harley vs ducati
Don't forget your leather vest

Haha yea if that's your standard for happiness then you probably should kill yourself.

You can take those stamps, use your sweaty ass to prime them, and then send them to your mother and tell her how much of a failure you are

harley if you're a beergut manchild
ducati if you like poor quality parts

Do you know what inflation is, and how population works?

Attached: 89QIYZA_d.jpg (640x400, 26K)

Shit, I've got to sell some watches.

Do you know how jobs work?

Depends. Which one are you talking about?

>no used bath water

FAILURE!!!

Attached: image.jpg (1600x900, 306K)

You mixed the green text up.
>you're the failure

How many finance/analyst/banker jobs are in small towns? Basically zero. You move to the big city for the big bucks you fucking hick

None of that matters if you don't have a QT wife and children.

Attached: image.jpg (664x1350, 165K)

sdsadasdsLauRX

emus have tight cloacas

>me

Real estate is the key to lasting wealth

That's pretty retarded, I want the shit that I want because I want it, not because the dude down the street doesn't have one.

man rent for a 1 bedroom apartment in los angeles
is 800-1000

>man rent for a 1 bedroom apartment in los angeles
>is 800-1000

Maybe in the ghetto

You ever take the lsat?

>SUV
faggot

Not that guy, but Im guessing that is prices for kind of a dump in a shady neighborhood

I own a 2 bedroom house/garage. But i spend all my money on drag racing. Is that still cool?

Attached: pattonmoralcourage.jpg (600x750, 78K)

>indulging in materialism
>not living in a barrel as a beggar like the true chad Diogenes

Attached: 2CDCF95D-0EC1-4BBE-9886-21FA7617E2F4.jpg (1280x1032, 479K)

in the South Bay one bedrooms $1600-1900

Since you can’t even spell alpaca, the answer is just a trolling fag

Nobody cares about your mopeds

If you move to make big bucks, you can also easily afford 2.000$ rent, so why are you bitching?

the only thing people care about is looks

What makes you think entry level jobs get paid? Analysts on most most jobs are 50-60k jobs, bankers Are low 70s. That's with California taxes so take off 35%

I have 4 of each.