How can I make my ghetto-ish chicana GF to a nice, loving suburban housewife?

How can I make my ghetto-ish chicana GF to a nice, loving suburban housewife?

Attached: 12088020_761683200603380_4468825795690914403_n.jpg (960x720, 65K)

The same ideas as the last time this exact thread was made.

Violent sexual sadism?

Everyone just said you can't so not really

awesome sex. eat her out daily. eat er asshole from time to time. tell her she's beautiful.

Then there's your answer dumbass.

What you went through in your childhood and Adolescence dictates who you become as an adult. Just like yesterday shaped today's actions. If she was ghetto when you met her then that's probably who she is down to the physical wiring of her brain. Find a beaner who came from money and has her own shit.

>ghetto
>chicana
You're fucked dude. It might seem ok at first but the moment you get into a fight all that trash is gonna come back out

You cant. If they started off as barrio cholas, they stay there.
Cholas are trash and eres con quien andas.

you can always do this

Attached: pee in her butt.gif (416x190, 1.97M)

Yeah, she does feel out of place whenever we go inside richer areas but one would assume people get acclimated to their surroundings. Basically if I mover her out of the South LA ghetto to the OC

Gross user. Don't pee in butts

You can try to change her...but are you sure you'd like what you changed her into. Because thats not who you were originally attracted to. However, if this whole ordeal is a result of you maturing and wanting something different, then maybe that's what you need. Just to find somebody different

There's only one way. Have a job, get her pregnant, and prepare for your life to be fucked by having to raise your kids and all her families and cousins.

>prepare for your life to be fucked by having to raise your kids and all her families and cousins.

Ive heard chicanas raised in the US arent like this but Im still carefu though. They seem cool but fuck providing for multiple families

It depends how close and how wealthy the family is. You better believe if one sister gets a man that provides the others will leech off of them. I've seen it go both ways. I think the biggest part really is how close the family ties are. If cousins grew up basically siblings then yeah they're all going to be involved in your life.

>It depends how close and how wealthy the family is

well her family is from La Puente and now South LA

Dude, I am from the South Bay/L.A Harbor area

la puenta and South LA same Beanner ghetto neighborhoods. it is not her fault she was raised that way..in the OC she will stick out . Do you really want all the aunts and Uncle to come to your next BBQ. Seriously it will happen, then they will ask to borrow money or your car!

>la puenta and South LA same Beanner ghetto neighborhoods

I actually had to leave my last job because of it. I grew up in one of the US's safest towns in NJ(Brick) while shes from the ghetto. I dont really care but us getting along together and liking each other seems to be worth it

I also did a drive by at La Puente and it didnt look too ghetto

Dumb ass brainlet why would you want to reduce her down into that

it all depends what you are comparing it to...my zip code 90275

Move to rural area, knock her up, have her stay at home while you work, let nature take over?

>Move to rural area, knock her up, have her stay at home while you work, let nature take over?

I dont get it