AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANAL

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANAL

Why was Freddie Mercury so obsessed with talking about how gay he was to thousands of people on stage?

Attached: 5b90ef9bd77ea.jpg (780x439, 75K)

Classic Queen

Not only that, he convinced them to sing along

He made a lot of gay anthems, and that important to that community. Sometimes you dont have the recognition you need in society so you need someone influential to say what you need to say in a loud voice in front of the world. That's what pride is about, however sometimes obnoxious or how disconnected it's gotten from its message, it's still important for people to be able to Express these things about themselves when before they couldn't before, so that they assure their place in society.

Probably a coping mechanism??

Why does this upset? It doesn't impact you.

He wasn't obsessed and he didn't.
But it seems you like making negative threads about bands and the people in them to get some responses.
Do you need attention? Do you need a hug?

fuck off pleb

A-nal
(a-nal)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NAL

Queen is overrated

truly the boomerest of boomer bands

They have no place in society. Only thing faggots are good for is spending their money, and being taxable resources for the government.

Some people overrate them, some people underrate them and some people rate them just right.
Get over yourself.

For a super band they only have a few good songs

>Calls Freddie a fag.
He fucked a few women in his younger years, probably more than you will in your entire life.

Sorry but I've listed to good music before. I may be bias

And aids research, which they unironically created a need for

The government should have just let the gays die

Name one that isn't 'I want to break free'

Good for you, like the stuff you like.
I can't prevent you from trying to bait on Yea Forums though, so enjoy your thread.

>arguing with holes
so are you a woman or a tranny?
either way, go dilate

Pride cometh before the fall

If AIDS killed only faggots sure, but you have those deluded bi sexuals practicing gay-lite and infecting freaky chicks into bi dudes. And they fuck two friends, and they fuck two friends and so on.