Yea Forums I need your advice

Yea Forums I need your advice.

So, I'll start at the beginning. 6 years or so ago, I was fat as fuck, like 110KG, I met a girl through a mutual friend. She was nice, caring and cute. We hung around every day, talking about random things. I grew fond of her, and ended up declaring my love for her, and she said "I don't feel that way about you" which hurt like crazy. We gradually stopped talking.

In the mean time, she got a boyfriend, moved in with him. He started beating her, and she became scared, and ended up getting depression. She's now on medication and quite fat and has lost most of her lucks due to her weight gain. The thing is, over those year, I lost the most of my weight, I am now 75KG (6 ft) I haven't dated for quite a while (many years) and we recently started talking again, and she wants to date me.

So, is now my time to say:

1. I don't feel that way about you; and get revenge for what she did to me
2. Say, fuck it, get with her; get her back in shape and hopefully fix her
3. ??

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Depends on what you care about more: her or your ego. You can either roll with the double standard or not stand for bullshit

tell her no thanks, ask she concentrate on herself before jumping into dating again.

pic related?

Ya. I wouldn't say she's as big as that, but breddy big.

Just move on.

a girl i liked once rejected me and got into an abusive relationship. When she eventually got out with my help she wanted to get back with me.
Though luck for her i found a much nicer partner then her and i made her understand it.

She should have accepted when she had the chance.

This. How long has she been single?

I hope someone gives you good advice but to be honest I would get with her just to beat her up when she least expects it

Few months, thing is, she always gets back with him, even though he beats her. Crazy.

Fuck her and leave her

Laugh in her face and tell that disgusting animal to pass away in destitute and rot in squalor. That pig-chinned moid does not deserve even a breath from you.

Real question is: How do you feel? You can't force feelings. If she didn't feel anything for you, don't be mad about it. If you still care for her, be a fucking man and be there for her, no matter what. If you don't, leave her alone and don't hurt her more. She's fucked up already.
Alternatively, fuck up the guy who's beating her, so he'll never touch her again. Be a goddamn man.

I'd leave her be. Either ahe gets with you and doesn't have the willpower to take care of herself (your constant reminders to work out and eat right would be abuse in her eyes), or she needs her ex boyfriends dominant side to feel her worth, meaning that while you'll treat her nicely, she'll leave you for him.

She's psychologically fucked until she finally breaks that cycle and empowers herself. So, in about 25 years, if at all.

Give her a good dicking for good measure.

It's straight up a horrible idea to date someone with the hopes of 'fixing' them. If you still feel like that you like her, then go for it.

Nah, she doesn't deserve you. Move on and find someone who isn't a fat shit.

Just ignore your feelings and inject her with your legion of evil fizzpods

Also listen to my dubs u fag.

She's clearly a glutton for punishment, give her what she wants. Use, abuse, refuse. Stop catching feelings, you've only got one life, and the days are fleeting. Get what you want when you want it, and have enough sense to bail before it becomes a chore.

>hopefully fix her
you will not. never try to "fix" someone, especially not by dating them. it will not work, and you will just end up a wasted husk of a person.

you're a sissy bitch with delusions of grandeur. your dubs mean fuck-all here.

Oh then the solution is easy, just beat her and she'll fall in love with you

>ladies and gentleman, the newest of fags

can confirm, women are pretty pliable after their 5th or 6th concussion