James Bond is now a black woman. What the fuck. America. Stop

James Bond is now a black woman. What the fuck. America. Stop.

Attached: lashana-lynch.jpg (618x410, 85K)

bump

*Jane Bond

Yeah, vote with your wallets. Don't go see the stupid fem niggardom movies.

It's almost like they're trying to crash sjw culture at this point

Lol wtf I don't get why they have to make it a James bond thing, like they could just make a whole new IP for a black badass spy woman, like there's no need to implicate her with James bond, hell she could even be in the same organization just not 007 you know like ????? It's just a fucking cash grab to appeal to the WOKE

nope they didn't even bother to change the name

How many of these fucking threads must we see?

No they didn't you reactionary fucking retard

She is the new 007-- a character who is filling the role of James Bond while he's out of service. The new movie will still be focused on a male James Bond.

its horrible and its a fucking joke

Read the NY Post article about it. Daniel Craig is still in it, but she's 007. Also, he tries to hit on her (lol) and she pushes him away. Typical anti-white cuckmercial, now in movie form.

>obvious setup for the next movie

small brain

smooth brain

I never saw one that's why I made it

you are just wrong

is that a tranny?

>James Bond
>America.

I can't even.

That is literally the synopsis of the movie. She is just there to find James Bond and bring him back.

it started as a British series based off books but they are made in America now

She IS James bond

It's almost cannon that James bond is a code name for that position in the organization so it isn't that big a deal. It definitely sets a precedent about the cannon that I dont think makes much sense, and its definitely a bigger jump than I'd expect them to make.