It's not OK to be gay cause pride month is over

It's not OK to be gay cause pride month is over

Attached: rainbowflag.jpg (750x422, 38K)

We need a shame month for sexual deviants.
I'm more on board with gay monogamy than with heterosexual promiscuity though.

Literally kill yourselves.

I agree, although I think we need to define what promiscuity would be, because some virgin might not be able to marry a girl to get laid, but we also can't let Chad take all the girls.

It never was ok to be a fag

You wouldn't survive Ancient Greece or Rome, it was too alpha for you.

Attached: 1563063581103.jpg (1097x1200, 197K)

In ancient Greece if you were penetrated you stopped being considered a man and lost your voting rights, you didn't have to do military service too though

found the gay

it is not ok even if it is "(((pride)))" month

Well if you were poor in ancient Greece you wouldn't have to do your military service either, because you had to bring your own equipment

Say nay to gay

You would probably be put into q slinger unit

Gays shouldn't be allowed rights or freedoms. It's time to throw them into real concentration camps.

Yes but that had to do with status.
Bisexuality was still tolerated, so the claim "it was never okay to be a fag" is demonstrably false.
Also in Rome, Japan, Vikings, etc.

Attached: 1563063137552.gif (245x265, 1.68M)

Alpha men banged their twinkle toed squires and treated them like their bitches. But that was only a handful. It wasn't as "gay" as you think it was.

End your lives.

Spartans were both manly and gay as fuck. Read some history.

It wasn't written anywhere that it was tolerated. It just happened some times. It's a Hollywood hoax

how about no faggot? :^)

I'm not reading your gay romance novels. To imply that it was rampant is just stupid. It was usually a handful of aristocrats and a handful of wealthy people.

Whoops this was meant for your gay ass

LGB's are fine, TQ+'s must burn.

Hahah not really, once someone went gay he wasn't a man anymore

Greeks were only into pederasty. Vanilla faggotry was not accepted no matter how hard lgbtquia+++++++ti! want you to believe.

They're all gays in my book

>I'm not going to actually read history because I secretly am afraid I might be wrong or find certain things I don't want to accept
Grow up, manchild.

Maybe you're the one who should read history instead of living in your fantasy world.

Who cares, nobody is ever going to read your rotten book.

I'll never accept lgbt that's for sure. I'm intolerant. But homosexuality wasn't as big as you think in ancient Greece. They were pedophiles dude. Still gay but men didn't fuck each other as much as you fantasies about.

It's not ok to be gay ever

As long as they buy it I don't care

Why do lgbt need to have a whole month to their sexual preference. They pretty much have all the right they'd want.

It's not a preference it's a glorified fetish

Objectively false

>I'm intolerant.
Honest acknowledgement is the first step to self-improvement.

This. LGBT tries to appropriate ancient greece for themselves just like niggers do with egypt. Grown men didn't have sex with each other.

They weren't men to begin with. They were 12 year old boys and their masters

Omg who fucking cares talk about something else you stupid faggot

straight pride straight pride straight pride

To tell you the truth if fags just kept their fetish to themselves like normal people I wouldn't care so much.

Plenty did though, too. Read history.

Probably about the same ratio as today. Humanity doesn't change, we only advance in technology.

You're acting like all of us are loud and obnoxious.
We aren't.
Focus just on those that deserve it, not me.

It's ok to be gay if you're fucking twinks or traps.

But you already outed yourself

I'm bisexual. Leave me alone.

See I didn't know you were gay. You could have been an annoying progressive

It's still gay to me. In fact it's even more annoying. Pick a damn side and quit being so selfish

If you enjoy both chocolate and vanilla ice cream, you should "choose" only liking one of them?
What's the point of that?

I'm in a monogamous relationship with another bisexual.
You have a lot to learn about bisexuals.

every non hetero should die asap... this world is just fucked up with these freaks

Attached: 48339980_353410262117513_847183677820502016_n.png (540x960, 345K)

Trans rights are human rights

Attached: 1561844613834.jpg (916x846, 52K)

fuckoff faggot, transgender is mental illness, not a "human right". It's gender dysphoria. Get fucked idiot.

Attached: +.gif (444x250, 587K)

Attached: 1394939659801.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

And we're going to take the white race down with us

Attached: 1559246736114.png (947x1076, 1.27M)

Idk whats so bad about gary.

Seems like a pretty cool guy.

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (480x270, 45K)