I finally accepted that I am bisexual, Yea Forums

I finally accepted that I am bisexual, Yea Forums.
>anyone else come to this realization?

Attached: 1563063581103.jpg (1097x1200, 197K)

You are fucking hot.

Lol that’s not OP.

rip

so how long have you posting these threads on and off ive only started paying attention since last year

If you live in Georgia,US I got a dick for you to play with.

Yes it is.

Nice quads.

next time use yandex before you give someone false praise, ppl will do anything for attention unfortunately

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-114211_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2280, 628K)

Nice shop, user.

Nope not at all. In my late 40's and just never had homosexual tendencies. Thought about it like everyone does, decided it's just being gay but with using chicks to make it gay-lite. I'm ok with sucking at being a faggot though lol

>I'm ok with sucking
bi bi bi

no one gives a shit.
Anyway that gril is very cute.

I'm bi because I definitely have found guys attractive but they've all been super fem or just about to start transitioning to a girl anyway. Pretty sure that's still bi but it's kinda weird because I'll say I like guys but everyone I date passes as female.

It's literally just a dude, though.
You want to call it a girl just because it makes you feel "less gay", but it doesn't, because it is literally a man.
You are bisexual.
Grow the fuck up.

But why you look like a faggot?

Why not though? There's literally nothing wrong with it.

So, you think it's better to be a sissy then?

I'm bi. But I don't date dudes. I'll have some fun with them and hang out but the act of actual dating them is a turn off.

Once told a guy I was not interested in dating and he still tried to this day and even cries about it. I feel like I need to break ties with him completely.

If someone wants to put on make up and get railed to achieve happiness I can't say shit to em if it's workin. Not for me at all but they seem content so fuck it let em chill.

I really couldn't give a shit if it's a gril or a dude, i said it's cute thinking it was a gril, but in any case it doesn't matter since i'm bi, always been since puberty, so i really don't understand why you would say retarded shit like "grow tf up" and make the assumption that i'm not ok with my sexuality.

Attached: 1538268119198.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

Attached: A1B8DF25-B831-42E0-B5E4-4CC05DDD3772.jpg (768x768, 119K)

Same here, if they aren't feminine acting then I'm not really looking to stick around. But some gay dudes are crazy, like they just can't fathom why you don't want to be with them. Some of them get fuckin borderline predatory if you don't bite.

that's good user that's one step closer to admitting you're a faggot

Sauce on this?

Do you think "they" are normal, functional outside the fuckroom?

Yes! I mean when he started bawling out crying I seriously said this is not worth it. Made some fake emergency up and said I got to take you back home just because I felt that uncomfortable. And this just recently happened too, less than a week ago.

Did I say that it was better? I literally JUST said "there's nothing wrong with it", as much as there isn't anything wrong with not being one either.
How about it's fine either way.
You have the kind of brain that can only think in terms of absolutes and can't understand that two things can be okay and that neither has to be better than the other.

OP here, no, it isn't. "Fags" can be either bisexual or straight.

And you are a fucking moron

Pan ftw

Yea Forums

not gay or bisexual but would 69 with this guy, got him on xhamster as friend hoping for new fap material.

I accepted i was a sissy when i worked up the nerv to get on grindr and took my first cock it was a bbc i loved it right away i have now been fucked 4 times all 4 times they came inside my tight ass more than twice idk maybe they liked the way their cock looked opening me up pinned down i did not mind i wanted more now i crave to please a cock no small ones has to be thick love being gaped and sucking:) kik me billgates 565

Attached: 20190714_120915.jpg (2560x1440, 570K)

Attached: 02478936-615c-45a5-b7cf-36e5bd207e08.jpg (800x600, 67K)

Attached: 8c0e93be-22d7-45a0-9977-69bd8a64161f.jpg (800x600, 45K)

That literally means that you are bisexual.
If you do anything gay, you aren't straight. Period.

>not gay or bisexual
>would 69 with this guy
>this guy
>not gay or bi

So... you're female?

So are you actually bi or like freshmen bi

I've known that I'm bi since I was like 11. David Beckham was one of the first people I remember fantasizing about.

I identify as straight.

"Identifying" as straight doesn't make you straight.
Based on what you said, you're bisexual.
It's not a choice, it's just what it is.