Why isn't pot legal nation wide yet?

Why isn't pot legal nation wide yet?

I graduated with a 3.9 from Yale with a CS and Econ double major.

I got hired by Facebook before I had even graduated.

I owned my first house two years after graduating.

I have a qt 3.14 wife and three kids.

I donate large amount of money to my community and regularly mentor troubled teens.

I did all of this while taking approximately 20mg of CBD and 10mg of THC a week.

Meanwhile, most of friends from high school ruined their lives with alcohol and work retail jobs to make ends meet, but they consistently vote against the legality of weed.

Am I missing something here?

Attached: 1562477988792.jpg (526x701, 51K)

Yeah. You're a reject pothead. Nobody who knows you actually respects you, they might like you but they do NOT respect you. Welcome to adulthood.

I don't think a single person I know is aware that I like weed, barring my wife and a few of my college buddies.

Attached: 1557754338485m.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Because America is a shithole country.

incel lol

10mg of pot a week? That's like fucking nothing. I literally couldn't even feel 10mg. It would do literally nothing to me. To even feel any kind of affect at all I'd need a MINIMUM of 100-200mg. 10mg is like taking one tiny hit of a bowl and throwing the bowl away. I consume close to 500-1kmg a day EASILY and have been a highly functioning member of society.

Idk if this is a joke. It may be. But its funny you use your example of "I take 10mg of weed, an insignificant amount, once a week, but see I has job".

10mg is literally a joke though. I can't fathom someone enjoying any kind of affect from that, even with super low tolerance from only doing it once a week.

My happy spot for edibles is 2,500-5,000mg.

>10mg of THC a week
lul

>why not legal yet

Textiles and Lumber industries.
Pharmaceutical companies.
Big Agriculture

It will be legalized once these industries can cope with it. Lobbying will ensure that. They will let the industry grow using small companies then they will buy up any valuable companies and produce their own crops inline with their doctrines.

10mg on a regular week. Upwards of 100-200mg on vacation, etc. This post isn't trying to combat the idea that you can't get stoned literally every day and still function. It's trying to combat the idea that you can't get stoned at all and be a function. Congrats that you've lowered your tolerance to the point of having to spend $50 each time you get high. Not sure why you're proud of this.

I would kill for 150mg!

>5000mg THC
>lethal dose is 500mg/kg
>this is 5% of enough to kill an average person
>nobody's ever died from weed b4

because you are a pole sucking fag. stop doing drugs and stop posting shit on the internet that is not true, you did not graduate from shit and you are nobody. Kys

OP is bad at shitposting but I'll bite.

It's not legal because the law enforcement lobby needs it to keep their jobs. A sizable chunk (although not the majority) of arrests are made on the pretense of possession of cannabis. This allows them a foothold in criminal circles without actually needing evidence of a crime. It's called "reasonable suspicion" and the War on Drugs was integral to breaking up certain large criminal pockets in the country.

The other thing is that legalization of recreational cannabis would disrupt the prison industry, which is why every time these pieces of legislation are brought forth, their representatives come and lobby hard to convince lawmakers that weed is dangerous and makes kids into thugs. Remember that they make a shit-ton of money off of small-time criminals, so legalizing weed would cripple their share-holders.

Also, legalizing cannabis would be an admission by the federal government that their initiative against drug proliferation was an outright failure, and this would incentivize criminals and cartels to further pursue distribution of even more dangerous and addictive substances like flacca and spice.

We will probably not see weed legalization in our lifetimes, so just smoke out of sight of the cops and you'll be fine.

Attached: 1522355982755.jpg (1024x1024, 163K)

>Works for Facebook™
>Posts on 4chin
Weed fag
Weed is overhyped
>You didnt weed properly
Amsterdam got some of the best weed out there faggots

OK, CIA

This, but I disagree that we won't see weed legal in our lifetimes. I think what's going to happen is that over then next 15, probably half of all states will either legalize or decriminalize weed. A few years will pass with the conservative states not budging. Then, the case will be brought to the supreme Court, and it'll all be over.

Attached: 1562479268947.jpg (640x640, 261K)

*Over the next 15 years

Just because your life sucks doesn't mean everyone else's does.

There is a cprrelation between IQ and drugs use. Lower IQ? Guess you only smoke and drink alchohol.
Higher IQ? Guess you use other drugs as well.

You can't reason with stupid my friend.

But I must admit I do not use any drugs(including alchohol and smokes).

Someone doesn't understand lethal doses.... Or simple math...

I grow and process my own bud. Overall cost is extremely low and I provide extra to my Fam/friends. More like 2-5$ a day, like having a beer. I press and distill my own oils as well, oil is extracted using a large 2ton heat press. Even if I didn't grow my own, my consumption at fair prices would only be around 150$ every two weeks, which isn't much compared to other wasteful habits, such as drinking, or eating out too much, or steam sales.

You're argument doesn't work because some dude taking a extremely low dose that wouldn't even cause effects in most people once per week doesn't somehow prove Jack shit about your livability, sociability, workability, etc. I don't think it shows you in a good light, nor bad light, its literally moot. I don't know of a single soul that would even give a fuck about people doing that, aside from questioning if its even worth your time, money, or effort posting online.

I'm more impressed by the people who can take giant lung busters then bust out work, daily, and never mess up, make money, and remain an asset. That proves more that some people are highly functioning while stoned and able to be members of society at any level.

You're example is basically like

"I have one beer a month and hold a good job, see, beer can be good"

Its not a good example.

You're a fucking moron.

This is not only highly debated, but hard to really prove. Most state around 1kmg/kg of pure THC in your blood. That's 160,000mg of pure THC in my blood to *possibly* kill me. Not only is the amount entirely unfeasible, its laughable. even using your lower limit, 80,000mg of PURE THC, actively in your bloodstream, is frankly impossible. You can't even consume THC containing products fast enough to get it all in you at once, your body can't break it down fast enough to be in you all at once, you can't smoke it quick enough.

So guessing this is satire.

Maybe I should explain my position, because it doesn't seem like a few of you get it.

My point isn't that 10mg is a lot or that it should be indicative that pot never poses a threat to anybody.

My point is that 10mg isn't always enough to make you go off the deep end and start requiring 3000mg to get high. A few people here seem to think they're combatting my position in bragging about high their tolerance is, but if anything they're just proving how low their self-control is.

>You're example is basically like "I have one beer a month and hold a good job, see, beer can be good"

No. It's more like

"I drink once and a while but have not had any profound increases in my dependence on alcohol."

You guys' responses are kinda like your creepy uncle asking "you think that's a lot of alcohol" before he proceeds to tell you about how he once showed up to work after having drank two bottles of vodka.

Missing the point entirely.

Attached: 1557438320867m.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

Not anyone youve responded it but youre missing their points. People are saying youre not even really smoking pot so youre opinion doesn't mean jack shit. One user even said it best youre 10mg a week wouldnt do much for the general population i would hope it wouldnt effect your grades or job that low of a dose

It's about the addictiveness. Not the in-the-moment high.

>10mg a week wouldnt do much for the general population

I'll bet if we snuck 10mg into some random dude's coffee every Monday, he'd notice.

Maybe if he had zero tolerance sure

Now that is something worth debating over

>Am I missing something here?
R E D D I T :^)

Attached: 1558968185404.jpg (1024x1024, 145K)

If he never consumed any cannabis product in his entire life MAYBE. but prob just equate it to being relaxed or tired not that he was drugged or something. 10mg is really small, here you can buy a pack of gummies, pack is 100mg, 10mg per gummy. My sister never smokes weed, she tried some of those. Ate half the pack and literally felt nothing, said it was a waste of money. She's 150lbs and hasn't smoked in 5+ years and felt nothing from 50mg. Many people can't even feel 10mg at any level above subjective / placebo.

This guy gets it.

You're changing your point to try and stay relevant. This post had nothing to do with addiction and weed isn't addicting. Like anything in life. Some people can form habitual addictions, weed doesn't form any chemical dependency in the body but you can become addicted to a habit such as packing a bowl, grinding the bud, the process of it all can be relaxing and habits can be formed. But that's absolutely no different than any other repetitive process that has many steps. I went over your OP again, and yes, you imply or mention nothing about addiction. Your entire post seems to be "I take a pathetically tiny amount of THC once per week and work so why do people not want it legalized?" People just called you out because 10mg once a week is nothing, its not enough to get stoned, its not enough to form any habits, its not enough to ever affect your life in any meaningful way so it seems like an absurd example of functioning people who take a substance.

I am able to smoke, dab, and eat enough weed to leave me perma stoned but still hold a 9-6 M-F job at 25$ an hour with no issues, no addiction, no loss in savings, no lost image, plenty of good life long friends, cars, dogs, vacations, etc. I feel like THAT is a better example for your original post. But if you want to ABORT and make a new thread, by all means.

Humble brag to the fullest extent

its almost pathetic how terrible weed outside of america usually is, you dipshit eurofags have had the competitive advantage for decades for legal production and you sell shit slightly better than a retard can just grow in their backyard

This

10mg.

Nigga Nani?

Pretty sure I know toddlers who take more than that

OP abandoned his thread

unironically this. The country is just jews, controlling protestants who've forgot their own religion, and cutting their dicks up because they think it's funny then putting them in jail for having a plant that's just simply too useful to trust to goyim.

lole
mank
murder is illegal