Why can't white men handle spicy food Yea Forums?

why can't white men handle spicy food Yea Forums?

Attached: betawhitemen.jpg (1024x512, 95K)

Same reason black people can understand dont steal.

Like any stereotypes there are exceptions. I am a fan of the spicy and have eaten Carolina reapers before.

because spicy foods are historically uncommon where white people primarily lived.

some can some can't. my mom's family is canadians of west yuro descent and they practically find fucking ketchup spicy. my dad's family is hungarian and they eat spicy shit all the time, i like spicy food. just depends what food you grow up eating i think.

>Ayo whithe pypo can´t eat spicy food
Meanwhile black cusine is what besides fried chicken and crack cocain?

Attached: 1368003029881.jpg (233x318, 24K)

this a complete meme. i eat food with blacks and they complain about it being spicy and im fine with it

i had a white friend who came to my house when i was making some spicy tamales. Dude was having trouble breathing and was just sweating like a whore in church. He started thinking he was just allergic because out of 7 people he was suffering. The others were born and raised in Tx though and he was born in indiana

I'm white and I challenge you on eating spicy food.

lol like i said some can't. funny shit but that's not everyone

>white peoples can’t handle muh spices
>enslaves and overtakes 90% of the world for exotic peppers and spices

It's just depends on what you grew up with.

It's almost like people are individuals... not just stereotypes.

>jewish-made stereotypes induced by hollywood good
>actual stereotypes based on the collective experiences of millions bad
The NPC hivemind is interesitng.

speak for yourself soyboi

I'm Mexican and couldn't handle spice until I became an adult.

It's down to the individual and how their taste buds are set up, and generally these setups are genetic, so people who's historical ancestry regularly encountered spice are better suited to handle it.

>tldr; OP is a spicy fag

Attached: dumbass.jpg (480x360, 48K)

I'm white. I grow Trinidad scorpion peppers. I put them on everything.

uh, pigs feet and collard greens?

why do only black people drop out?

Attached: hot_ones_s9_sauce_reveal.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

you got a point there.

When I was in Texas for college I got hooked on spicy foods

I work in a dusty fucking environment with a bunch of guys from Laos. Feel like I can’t taste anything if it isn’t asshole vaporizing hot.

I love going to the indian place by my house and ordering shit "indian spicy". when they have a new guy he'll give me that 'are you sure?" look but I'll get it with some actual heat and it's amazing.

I'm probably the only person in this whole fuckin' minnesota-mouthed neighborhood who orders it above medium.

why exactly do u want to kill the flavour of the thing u r seasoning?

Fpbp

Lol I appreciate you

Attached: when-blacks-say-white-people-dont-season-they-food-and-then-you-hit-em-with-11-herbs-and-spices.jpg (700x650, 27K)

Don't forget the black guy peas.

Attached: bgp.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Kek'd and saved.

I'm white af and I love spicy food. None of my friends can handle anywhere near the levels of chili in soups and stews, lol.

same reason black people cant handle milk, and are subject to sickle cell disease in higher proportions to any other race

>mexican

Lemme see that greencard boy

Attached: 1557394684782.jpg (236x228, 16K)

Except Coolio. Coolio went crazy. Sure that was before the sauces were on the level of 3mil, but still. He's a champ for sure.

I have a white friend who keeps hot sauce in his glove compartment.

Don't trust him user. Sure sign of a degenerate. He probably eats roadkill.

Horse vaginas

this comic enrages me.
He asked for spicy sauce why didn't the faggot get him the spicy sauce. And why does the guy serving the burritos's hair look so weird

Who invented Curry?

That’s a pretty racist statement, OP.

Shitskins can't drink milk without shitting their guts out.

Why can't niggers handle spicy banter?

uhhh... not white people

White people invented modern curry.

British people 'borrowing' an existing food and adding their own variation to it doesn't mean they invented it.

It means they adapted it.

why does vegeta work at a mexican restaurant?

No, it means that they made it what it is today. Original curry recipes are fucking garbage and almost completely unpalatable, and was used mostly to cover the taste of rotting meat. If you're able to eat curry of any form without dry-heaving, it's because you're using the WHITE curry, or you're a streetshitter.

Because white men are weak as f*** isn't that obvious

>spicy fag
My sides

Attached: 1562975496409.jpg (144x145, 33K)

Sounds like the white guy in OP's pic.

"This wasn't good until white people came and white peopled the food all up."

Let me guess, you prefer "Chili's" to street tacos.

Bitch please, I make a hot sauce that most people black, Indian, etc can’t eat. I love me some reapers and I’m as white as you get.

logic and sense doesn't please trolls

Those are actually good tho.
Sp is spicy food.
t. White guy

I ain't white dumbfuck, but good try. Also never been to Chili's, but it's good to hear you have for "reference". Stop trying to act like white people have historically improved everything.

Dude I eat spicy food all of the time. I'm whiter than white

cont'd

I just looked up this shit... and it says that modern Curry was invented in Glasgow Scotland... so there's a half truth to what you say.

BUT

It was invented in Glasgow by a fucking Pakistani immigrant by the name of Ali Ahmed Aslam.

So yeah... it may have been in a white nation... but by a Pakistani immigrating from a British fucking colony. You fucking moron.

I'm not the one acting like white people historically improved everything... dipshit.

If I have any jalapeños or spicy peppers left and nothing to make them with I'll eat them raw.

Where the fuck did that shit opinion even come from?

Whites conquered half the fucking planet for spices,ffs

It may be spicy but that shit smells like raw sewage.

You clearly never had curry.

That or you can't handle good food.

Oh look, this thread again

>Why yes I do have a large collection of hot sauces at home. How could you tell?

Attached: hot soy sauce.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Hell soldiers were often paid in salt. That's where the word salary comes from

ITT butthurt nerd incels

Never had it. I lived next to a dot head family though. It could have just been a preconception, but they always cooked food that smelled like ass. Maybe I was just assuming it was curry because I thought that's all they ate

Worked at two call centers in the Deep South, blacks were evenly split between seasoning and not-seasoning their pot lock food. There were no white people. I ate well every time, but black women are prissy and catty about whose food they'll even trust to put into their mouth. If /k/ had more black women, there's no way they'd have eaten those cum brownies.

Attached: 1558268544881.png (500x583, 152K)

Attached: 1562195225059.jpg (610x457, 92K)