Why are women such bitches?

Why are women such bitches?

I swear to god, this cunt is openly talking about me to her friend on the phone. Where does she get off?

Stupid twats like her are the reason ACTUAL nice guys shun her kind. Fuck.

Attached: 1548176948645.jpg (2093x2224, 386K)

What line is this lol

Start a phone call, too. Tell the person you are calling that there sits a girl next to you. The girl looks like she has a shitskin and she can wash it countless times without getting clean.

since you've done this pic and thread, what 4000 times now, why not go over and introduce yourself. Save us seeing the shit again

You must be ugly.

Then say something about her ugly fingers. Talk some shit about her fingers for a longer time. Say that it is no wonder that you can't see a wedding ring. From this she will remember every word you said while looking at her hands!

>this has never been posted ever before!!!

what did you say or do for her to think you are such a piece of shit? if you are getting advice from Yea Forums that may be part of your problem.

How long is this train ride?

this fucktard gets his kicks thinking up threads that will get the incendiary response, and reposting ad nauseam. He has multiple infantile little gems like this going most of the time.

That reflection
Kek

OP is in Pic, I mean he isn't a beauty... but I wouldn't call him a beast

Attached: OP.jpg (2093x2224, 641K)

>ACTUAL nice guys
lol

just fyi you aren't "nice", you're a fucking cunt who expects women to fuck you because you want them to.

There's an after image in the window of the camera man. Suck in your gut and yell at her at top volume

I would probably call my friend in concern too if you were snapping photos of me on the train like a crazy psychopath

If you're ever in this situation, hit the woman's head through the window, and rape whoever tries to stop you.

Spoken like a true incel

Wew lad, we have a white night over here. Go ask the slut for her number, so she can end up cucking you.

Looks pretty beastly to me.
Best I could do with the way the light is outside the train.

Attached: fatfuck.jpg (2093x2224, 1.18M)

Mid quality bait you got here, faggot.

This pic was posted awhile ago.

Hey OP you fucking fatass maybe if you hit the gym like you hit those pizza slices and your meat you might actually get some bitches on yo dick

>Then say something about her ugly fingers. Talk some shit about her fingers for a longer time. Say that it is no wonder that you can't see a wedding ring. From this she will remember every word you said while looking at her hands!

Devious...