ITT: Real life Capekino

>First real-life super-hero
>Immediately taken over by the army
They gave him 1.4M$ to keep developing his shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1KyLcXxiQI

More real-life capeshitter getting subdued by the new world order military industrial complex?

Attached: Franky-Zapata-voleson-Flyboard-dessus-champs-Elysees_0_730_486.jpg (730x486, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiller_VZ-1_Pawnee
youtube.com/watch?v=uXNNc_HFodI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_X-Jet
youtu.be/3BK03apduHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol remember when the Notre Dame got burned down and everyone sorta just forgot about it and no investigation into who did it was made.

Is that the Green Goblin ?

the real tragedy here is the people wanting to put a glass roof on it, not even stained glass, just glass to "bring it into the future"

OUT, AM I?

>flying frogs

Attached: 4786478.png (947x968, 611K)

Frank Zapa became a superhero?

>Notre Dame got burned down
BACK TO FORMULA?

Didn't the US already do this decades ago?

Hahahaha look it's le funny meme frogs and they are flying haha mom look

How is the soldier supposed to hit anything?

spotted the flying frog

He's not, it's for tactical aerial surrendering.

the top of notre dame was already falling apart even before the fire and maintenance was being too much of a pain in the ass, everyone will be thankful for that glass roof

t. Frog

>france

Attached: This is France.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

And that’s better than a drone how?

ITS OVER PISTOLERO
I HAVE THE HIGHGROUND

god damnit you made me give a click to huffpo

It's not I'm making fun of how weak and pathetic French are.

Story?

Is that Wakanda ?

listen infidel you have been told already there was some rags and some turpentine and something happened and the cathedral burned down, keep asking question see what Allah has in store for you ok

yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiller_VZ-1_Pawnee

Attached: 546897.jpg (1007x1286, 199K)

It's okay, I'm not European thus Shariah Law doesn't apply to me.

Hey I remember this, it was in Metal Gear 3!

IMPRESSIVE

Attached: impressive.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

This one too
youtube.com/watch?v=uXNNc_HFodI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_X-Jet

Attached: 48576.jpg (660x1007, 97K)

Shuuush, it's a french invention, never seen before, anywhere, we are still relevant !

This is France !

Attached: fete-de-la-musique-a-lelysee-21-juin-2018.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

>“My whole life has been about making a balance, and I’ve seen a lot of stuff on the street. In the end, there is not a balance. It doesn’t make sense. I’ve seen it on the streets. I’ve seen what people do to each other. And I live with it every day. Every day I live with horrible, horrible things. And I think to myself, ‘I made a difference.’ But I didn’t make a difference. It didn’t make a difference.

>“The difference was supposed to be the people who saw (a superhero), being inspired to not act this way anymore. We have not gotten that lesson. We didn’t get it at all. The shots. The stabbings. The bullets. It wasn’t worth it. No one got it. Maybe I stopped an individual situation, but people were supposed to get better.”

Attached: Phoenix-Jones.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 121K)

BACK TO FORMUOLI!?

ripoff of watchmen should have addressed this, maybe they did i dont follow comics too closely: every notable super heroes of the 50s to the 80s getting recruited by the military , get in charge of their own small team to duplicate and integrate their gimmick to the army. i guess they addressed that idea a bit with ironman, i think.

iirc Before Watchmen had Comedian operating as a soldier (haven't read it just know the "Time to shit" scene) and Pax Americana was all about the government no longer needing its super soldiers. Not sure which Watchmen ripoff you're referring to.

This dude is a legitimate MMA fighter and wore a mask when he was declared the winner of a match.

>no investigation into who did it was made.
You are retarded.

This. And also pic related.
Barely any difference. US first as always.

Attached: vulteeplane_468x316.jpg (468x316, 97K)

Oh so they caught the arsonist?

>for military use
I cant even trust my chuckle fucks to use a copier or coffee maker why the fuck would they do this to me???

Likely an electrical failure because of multiples security and workers mistakes. Now we can't guess if the mistakes were done on purpose.

>Fire rifle
>Kick sends you upside down

what do you mean story, that's unironically just france, I went there a year ago

Whoa that's a heck of a coincidence considering it followed a string of fires burning down churches throughout the city immediately over the course of just a few weeks.

he would just spin and return to his initial position

Best timeline

you need to visit /pol/ more often. Then you wouldn't be so clueless about these things.

A bunch of nogs in France celebrated some holiday about the liberation of Algeria, and then literally the next day they stormed the Parthenon demanding to be granted citizenship to a country they openly hate and disrespect.

>Incoming! Take cover!!
>Yes, sir! ETA to cover three minutes!!

take cover? Just fly up.

Fake. You people are morons really.

Hit? It will mostly used to spray down on enemies or to jump move from one cover to the next.

youtu.be/3BK03apduHc

keke

we starship troopers now

>was it caused by the construction they were doing at the time?
>no, no, it must have been a malicious Muslim attack on muh jew on a stick

RETOUR À LA FORMULE?!

Swallowing /pol/s propaganda will leave him just as clueless, but somehow angry.

>literally any European country/city is mentioned
>/pol/ drones start spamming off-topic crap
Like fucking clockwork lmao

sources? I live in Paris and you are full of shit :)

Knowing your government they probably blocked it for you.

>america mentioned
>euronigger drones start crying about guns and spamming mutt memes
like clockwork lmao

>Knowing your government
/pol/ infographics aren't a source of knowledge tard.

>Subsaharian migrant workers being exploited by corporations asking for working papers in order not to get underpaid and threatened by their bosses
>(mostly French and/or Algerian dual citizen) soccer fans wrecking havock as they always do
How much of a right wing braindead /polack/ do you have to be to eat these typical fascist divisive tactics?

oh ok

Attached: 1552925574553.jpg (1200x1936, 285K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1508851102004.jpg (403x334, 78K)

You're not even worth helping. If you care so little then maybe you deserve to have the Notre Dame burned down and your city in ruins from months of rioting.

Why can't I believe the world is out to get me and my people?
My life would be so much more interesting if I believed behind every event there's a greater evil at work, trying to destroy me and everything I hold dear. is there a trick to it?

r-rent free... h-heh....

>someone mentions /pol/niggers being autistic
>triggered americans jump out of nowhere with jewels like: WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED?

Attached: 1509544041422.png (741x649, 26K)

samefag

Like you would do anything. What would you do? Shitpost furiously with you cheeto caked fingers from your basement.

Become a /pol/tranny

I thought he was already a superhero.

Oh noes, someone made more than one post!!!!!1

10 whole minutes of flight time. Imagine the possibilities!

>Sandniggers burn down medieval church of monumental value.

>lol look a guy on a hover board

>Like you would do anything. What would you do?
Protest, raise awareness, literally anything more than sitting back while it all burns to the ground.
>"Pfft like that'll help!"
It'll damn well help more than doing nothing. You're not even trying and it's pathetic, you're just accepting it as normal. Maybe when one of Macron's goons breaks your head open it'll finally occur to you, but by then it'll be too late.

kek why is he holding a rifle? You obviously can't use it at all on that thing.

When your prime target is slated to be unarmed civilians, precise aim won't matter too much.

Who cares? Cathlicucks are lowtier

>j-just ignore reality bruh! yolo lmaooo

Why was Michelle Obama watching and enjoying the fire from just a mile or so away? Strange coincidence.
Anybody save the picture?

you can use it, it just makes you spin like a top when you do

Oh, yeah, the basement's dweller "reality".

I don't fucking care. I don't want muzzies burning down the Notre Dame again. Go home.

nigger

Which one is the worst board and why is it Yea Forums?

>admits to be a basement dweller shitposter
So brave, I cri evry tiem