Yea Forums as a white man with a 9 inch penis and an Asian girlfriend...

Yea Forums as a white man with a 9 inch penis and an Asian girlfriend, is it bad that I take great pleasure knowing that I am by far the biggest she has ever taken? When she saw it for the first time, she pulled down my pants and burst into a fit of nervous laughter. Do asian men have any chance of scoring their own women, when white and black men can so easily come to their country and turn them into their cock slaves.

Attached: Penis size.jpg (600x794, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need pics of your cock and asian gf

Mon penis

Attached: 474DEBEB-12BC-4CD7-B452-1CFA136AAE1A.jpg (960x1280, 214K)

doesnt seem to be 9", more like 6 or 7"

perhaps the angle, Its actually 9.1

Mon gf

Attached: CC7F14D5-E27B-4D6C-B1A2-B097F65E0324.jpg (750x1334, 257K)

Attached: 84C6A898-4D89-40A2-9D56-4524FCD71B63.jpg (4032x3024, 1.52M)

Asian man here...Asian women are meant to be bred by big white cock

Good that you know your place gook

She doesn't look Asian at all, tf is she?

She wasn’t surprised you’re uncircumcised?

mixed, white-chinese

to put into perspective, the average where she's from is 4.5

She's no Asian. and You're a fake ass dickless tranny OP

want a pic of my dick in her mouth before you decide that user?

>Global Average 5.5
>Only 2 are above that
How do averages work again?

Why should you take pleasure knowing you're a beta male that dates asian women?

because that isn't every country in the world dumbass

dating Asian women makes you Beta. got it.

it's super gay of you to be so concerned with other cocks.

why are you sharing this on my thread user

No concern, just satisfaction knowing that I'm the biggest she's ever seen and that she will likely ever see.

Yes but why are you uncircumcised?

because why would I be? American fags are the only white country that think it's normal

Where are you from? Fairly sure a lot of asian guys are.

UK. She's from Singapore where I don't believe it's very common

Attached: ricedickgookbois.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

That first one just a clit

Malays and lots of Chinese do

You know it's true. stop lying to yourself. Without asian girls, your chances of getting laid would be zero.

Even asians wouldn't touch you you dickless cunt

How do you measure? From the top, sides, or bottom? Cause that doesn't seem like it's 9 inches. And wherever you measure do you also bonepress?

triggered

idk bro i think you're jealous his cock looks pretty fucking big and fat. maybe not 9 but maybe 8.5 and at least 6 thick

If China is on this chart and only 2 countries are above the average how can the global average be 5.5?

She’s from California.

Achtung germans on the rise.

Yeah

A lot of hostility here. I may have struck a nerve. The truth is the truth. Can't deny facts. I can't help it.

I feel you my man I dated a girl from Hong Kong and she was surprised at how big my dick was, I'm 5.5 inches but it was still the biggest she had

global doesn't have to mean population, just national averages. since this is focusing on nations, then it would be a list of like 150 nations, or maybe just nations that represent their regionally typical bodies.

ok you got me, I'm 8.7

it's a sad day for Asian men when the global average impresses their women

I wonder if this is direct related to vago depth of the female population

try this link user

worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

ha! who the hell was walking around the congo measuring penises? what a bullshit infographic

I don't think vag depth varies too much, it's usually around 3 inches only

I get the feeling that in Asia they are bad at sex too, no foreplay and dont last long when I showed her these things she was very impressed

Mine is 7.5
So show proof
Otherwise OP is a lie

Attached: 20190712_181032.jpg (2560x1920, 1.39M)

> as a white man with a 9 inch penis
stopped right there

In patriarchal nations, they very rarely focus on pleasuring the woman in sex, so you'd be correct.

That explains why I'm so successful with forgien women

Similar story user. My jap gf was and still is super satisfied when we have sex

r/ihavesex

This right here, my wife is Japanese and she was very embarrassed to ask for sex

What proof do you want? I posted 2 pics dumbass

I have an interesting question, about the picture.

How was the average measured? was it from the base or was it from the pubic bone?
for me these numbers have a 2 cm difference and someone who is VERY fat it might be a lot more.
So, are we talking about the ACTUAL size of the dick or just the visual/ currently operation part?

Not bad at all, i loved digging out my asian gf knowing she'd always crave white cock after

Dude, my dick is way bigger than yours, and it's only 8,5"

inb4 muh angle

Fuck off

show proof yours is 7.5. looks smaller to me

You probably just have a skinny dick which makes it look longer. Don’t be mad

>How do averages work again?
Not the way you seem to think

They use each countries average to get the global average, so China counts as 1, as does every other country

Tell more stories about when you slip that monster in her pussy

Here’s one where I’m not even fully erect

Attached: 0E087E22-EE18-4B01-B2FC-4CC0DFFFAD84.jpg (257x387, 24K)

Awesome cock my man, you're making me bi

Want you to put that in my wife

Not op but when I first bottomed out in my gf she let out this sigh of just idk how to describe it. It was just total fulfillment and bliss. She had this giant smile.

Can he get a pick of you getting head

Unfortunately only one, and not the best

Man Im average but I kinda want to see a stranger's massive cock in my gf

OP here. Two questions. Is she Asian and had she taken cock before?

9 inches? I think I'd believe that your two freakish toes are 9 inches long, but not your dick.

I don't think I'm huge or anything but for a Japanese girl I was.

Nah its a real asian dick, this is avrage

Yes she's Japanese. Honestly not sure. I'm 90% certain she'll never want Asian dick now.

When I took her virginity from her, she was terrified as I positioned it in front of her. But she also had a hungry look in her eyes, licking her lips. I put it in her, slowly, inch by inch and she let out a moan of pure pleasure. At first it hurt her of course, but as I sped up and her pussy got wetter she started screaming. Half out of pain and half with pleasure.

Let's see it

All but one of the dick pics on this thread are me, take your time.

>when white and black men can so easily come to their country and turn them into their cock slaves.

White men maybe, but niggers? Asian women tend to have too much self respect for that.

you have average girth. OPs is thicker

My wife literally calls them niggers.

thoughts?

Attached: Photo on 7-9-19 at 12.26 AM.jpg (477x537, 76K)

Attached: CFF791A1-7731-4970-86C7-D0ED285C5A1C.jpg (1152x961, 260K)

Korean girls love them

Attached: Photo on 7-9-19 at 12.38 AM.jpg (1080x720, 167K)

I am OP

Sorry mate, girls would rather use a dick like that to pick their teeth with.

so they want to put it in their mouth. nice

funny cause ive been told my dick is fat many times before

honestly why do you feel the need to talk shit? clearly you are insecure

Honestly one of the skinniest non-micro cocks I’ve ever seen

no it's not you liar. my cock is bigger than most white guys ive seen in person in fact ive only seen one white guy with a bigger penis than me and ive seen probably 15 hard in person

you have no context. enlarge the picture you stupid piece of shit. you can't judge the girth by a thumbnail you dumb piece of shit

The trigger is strong with this one

Looks about 6.5?

t. baby dick

idk cause you lie and make shit up

Looks skinny and small bro. How big is it then?

post yours faggot

koreans hate niggers lol. maybe the ones that dress like niggers love the niggers but they are such a minority

yet bigger than the vast majority of guys irl. so easy to talk shit online. most guys have baby dicks irl

7 inches

i have girls tell me im the biggest theyve seen. i am well above average for a white guy and i know that for a fact. you are just a typical hyperbolic shit talking faggot

Lol small dick

lol faggot you just literally claim everyone has a small dick

Attached: 0000000.jpg (375x500, 88K)

>average in my country is about 6"
>i'm slightly more than 7" and pretty thicc
>still a virgin
come on ladies try to tame the beastman

I'm Polish and 8 inches. I'm assuming that's why we arent on the list? We wont fit.

I’m 5ft 7, that ain’t small brother

you have no awareness of what the average penis actually looks like you insecure douchebag you just wanna tear other people down cause you got raped as a kid

Attached: INA040828b.jpg (900x602, 112K)

Well seeing as fat ugly chicks only fuck guys with small dicks, I’m not surprised they think that’s big.

post your dick

I’m OP

lol bitch i bet you can't fight at all.

Boxing and BJJ actually

oh shit thats my homegirl. also i have that same sweater.

you into the trans girls OP silly goose

you're an insecure faggot and your son will have an Asian baby dick lmfao why would you waste your time fucking Asian women unless you want the weakest possible children?

id wreck you you little bitch

why are you so fucking insecure you big dicked faggot? you probably love black cock up your ass you dirty faggot

Asian dude with a Puerto Rican/ Black girlfriend. Go ahead and smash them Asian girls. Get it in Brahhh. She’ll leave you soon anyways cuhz you’re broke.

it's funny cause you are so proud of your dick yet you could get pussy just as easy if it was smaller and Asian girls wouldnt even know the difference. you are stuck with one bitch and still insecure and worried shed have experienced a bigger dick

muh dik is 36 inchs

Attached: gooner2.jpg (473x480, 43K)

>talks about ugly girls
>fucks gooks
LMFAO

Attached: fead4c93b0826e0d2044eadcaa825ea0--funny-memes-book-jacket.jpg (421x436, 39K)

you claim you have a huge dick yet it doesnt even reach your belly button

according to state media, his wang is 24 inches and the envy of the world

he's dead you tard

but they preserved his body, tool and all

All penis size studies use bone pressed along the top of the penis, as bone pressed eliminates variances due to widely varying body shapes and sizes.

I'm Congolese?

That chart's wrong. The average erect pener's about 7.5". Congolese average erect size is about 10". Asian average = 5".

Attached: tits.jpg (751x1000, 109K)

>ask a bunch of bush-niggers their dick size
>ooga booga 10m
>spread misinformation like the good goy you are

Attached: 00.jpg (1200x1600, 488K)

OP has a 4inch penis and that's why he had to settle for an asian bugwoman

rekt

Attached: 1547310381405.jpg (800x353, 50K)

Awesome aesthetic cock you got there

also this

Beta white males with their yellow fetish make me laugh and cringe at the same time.

Attached: ncrf24gungi11.jpg (533x799, 36K)

People who pour over these statistics are well and truly autistic. You have what you have, learn to sling it in bed and you’re fine.

Morons

Attached: D8671F56-90F9-41A5-BEE4-21F707779902.jpg (610x621, 208K)