Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong

Attached: theonlygoodniggerisadeadnigger.jpg (800x800, 76K)

you're absolutely right, nigger

they are scientists, cracker

Attached: googlesearch.png (620x197, 84K)

the white man cant handle it

You can replace one word with white trash and its still true.
The only difference between white trash and niggers is their skin color.
and you my friend are white trash.

White trash are still niggers. Nigger has nothing to do with color. There are respectable African Americans who work for a living.

last dude invented the super soaker....

we wuz imbentorrs

Statistically, you're not wrong about education. But, statistically, that's true of conservatives, too.

What's a nigger? Because that sounds like an average Trump supporter?

I mean, at least conservatives have good looking women. Women on the left look like fucking freaks.

You know that's really not true, right? This is a pretty stupid thing to claim. It's that the ugly women on either side take on one of a few stereotypical appearances. An ugly conservative might be a fat redneck. An ugly liberal might be have a shit haircut, ugly glasses, and man clothes. Both ugly, just different looks. Plenty of attractive and ugly women on both sides.

Someone got lost on their way to Reddit

found the ugly liberal with no fashion sense or job

I see both of you follow conservative educational trends.

There's ugly on both sides but overwhelmingly on your side, most women are fucking monsters. They identify as random genders that don't make sense and reject everything that makes us like women like smooth skin.

You live in a relatively low population area with a minority liberal population, don't you? This idea is based on tv and the internet, not first-hand, in-person experience, isn't it?

Columbus, Ohio. So, no.

educated daddy boys < niggers < chill normal people that don't give a fuck

Right. Well, I've lived in multiple conservative areas, including small towns and moderately sized cities. Most women were not attractive. I have also lived in liberal areas, including two large cities. I also know many conservative women in these areas. The divide is about even. You're thinking of the Trump thots who posted everywhere in 2016 and taking that to represent conservative women. My God, that's no true. Have you ever been to Mississippi? I'm from there, and there are a lot of ugly women. This is a stupid idea.

fact

Attached: 44824fa91da5.jpg (450x600, 32K)

Great input

ESPECIALLY the White Niggers like Trump

>ESPECIALLY the White Niggers like Trump

Found the faggot

Attached: 1560874121153.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Attached: 1539868909910.jpg (852x872, 166K)