Im having a sad night. . . just want to talk to some one

Im having a sad night. . . just want to talk to some one

Attached: Yesterday-Today-Tomorrow-300x300.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lA5uQ6G_36A&list=PLLEuMzcUzMkhXxFHMwcb1bDqCCBwnhKUK&index=26
youtube.com/watch?v=OCoM_TSGU_s&list=PLLEuMzcUzMkhXxFHMwcb1bDqCCBwnhKUK&index=27
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: busey.gif (500x225, 374K)

Hi. . . i feel stupid reaching out to my Yea Forumsro for help but i really hurt

fuck off. .. . . not clicking the link

im not looking for a pitty party, I just need to know someone was there.

Type it out I'll read it.

i cant spell well, But i have lost a lot of friends this last month and im just sad, my life is going to shit and i have no one to talke to my best frend that was like my sis died this week and i lost me dad 5 years ago to day,

I know that feel man

im just so sad, but i have to be the strong for others
but i hurt so hard,
typing this out . . . for some reson is the first time i cryed in 5 years

learn to love you, do sports, concentrate on yourself. the thing with ur best friend is fucked up, yes, but you will get over it. but never let em vring you down because you find no "friends" in the other pathetic losers on thia planet.

thanks man
i just know someone is there, thanks /
b/ro

Attached: 830A2796-374A-4A4F-B963-0B9AE7D0A195.jpg (294x361, 60K)

Shit man, that's fucking horrible. Just keep moving forward user, there is no guarantee that life will get better and I'm not going to say it will but it's not going to improve unless you try to. I hope you endure this and find some happiness. You can't change whats happened but you can choose what to do next.

i just nee to tallk, my oldlady is "i feel " getting mad cuz u cant talk about my feels, mind you. i have had to kill for some of my friends, im just at the braking point, i have seen so many of my friends die . . . im just done

thanks man
im still here tho

this is the first time in 5 years that i have cried. and it is at this keyboard, im just tired of living this life.
i just hate feeling weak, i have alwasy been the strong one.

ill love you sis ill never forget uoy. and brothers i have lost. ill not fail you and ill stay strong. . . no mor tears.

thank you. I needed this.

Im just happy i could finally cry,
thank you.

thanks
im in a biker club and i have a lot to keep me busy
"my sis was the only one that made me feel i coul be saved and love my self. . . she said i need to talk to some one. so im here now. i, trying to talk.

she was trying to make me love me. btw i dont love me, but ime trying to learn how to,

goodnight and thanks for the vent,

youtube.com/watch?v=lA5uQ6G_36A&list=PLLEuMzcUzMkhXxFHMwcb1bDqCCBwnhKUK&index=26

truly how i felt as a kid
youtube.com/watch?v=OCoM_TSGU_s&list=PLLEuMzcUzMkhXxFHMwcb1bDqCCBwnhKUK&index=27

Add me on discord bros

The Rockā„¢ #6763

goodnight you guys, might sound gay . . . but thanks, I feel better now, i dont have friends,"that are alive anymore" but i have Yea Forums,

See

Were all human user. Sometimes you just gotta let it out.