This is your daily reminder that racing cyclists are a bunch of leg-shaving faggots and deserve a horrible death

This is your daily reminder that racing cyclists are a bunch of leg-shaving faggots and deserve a horrible death.

Attached: 1537625615551.jpg (460x598, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WbW7fxTCvM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A cyclist fucked his girlfriend.

>his stepdad is a cyclist

Attached: 1561368047818.webm (198x358, 441K)

I shave my legs and I could kick and fuck your ass faggot.

> records in portrait

Got a retard here, folks

>I shave my legs and I could kick and fuck your ass faggot.
>faggot

You son of bitch

Cyclists in general though.

Attached: 1543190576479.jpg (694x451, 212K)

>uh no traffic that is different than the traffic that I'm in that I can direct my anger towards instead of my completely ineffective fucking city council who can't listen to reason, and makes it the problem of a million people, but for some reason they haven't killed them yet

How do we feel about mountain bikers?
I like mountain biking but it's the ultimate douchebag bro culture

Why did you cut away the hand holding the bicycle up?

They are a bunch of douce bags that is for sure. Always yipping about share the road to cars, but on running trails will try and run your ass over if you are jogging

No one holds their phone sideways anymore, you literal cavenigger.

Street cyclist are the most annoying faggots, never had an issue with mountain bikers

Yeah to be fair, they don't get in the way of the general public for the most part

I can smell your fat rolls from here OP.

Are you telling me cyclists really aren't that stupid?

when i worked in japan the worst demographic of cyclists was old ladies. If you were driving they would often ignore the crosswalk lights and try to cross in front of you. If they saw you and had enough time to respond they would just jump off the bike and let it ram into your car even if they had enough room to swerve or brake. 2 rental cars with big ass dents from mamachatis because of them

This mountain bikers have the common sense to stay out of traffic.

Around here it tends to be middle aged men trying desperately to keep fit enough that women might still look at them.

Sorry you and your 1 friend are both retarded

>cyclists wear their tight onepiece spandex racing suits while not even racing
>they wear these suits just going for a bike ride
>no races anywhere
>wear tight faggot-looking spandex dick-constricting racing suits anyway
>literally tries to look like a faggot everywhere they go
>lol everytime I see them

Cyclists.

Attached: cyclists.jpg (1000x667, 228K)

fuck racers with their 2k-dollar bikes and their jelly rolls and gray hair, cycling on paved roads is mind-numbingly boring and dangerous for cyclists and drivers alike

t. mountainbiker

>that post when you REALLY want to wear spandex but can't come up with a good reason to

Around me, cyclists aren't allowed on the sidewalk but they ride on it anyway because it allows them to dodge traffic. This is not enforced anywhere I've ever been to or lived.

They squeeze into small paths and shit that were clearly designed for people and expect me to walk out into the street to avoid them. The fucking kids blow past you going like 25mph and have clipped my bag and shit.

It's not that I hate cyclists, just none of them have any self awareness of how much of a nuisance they are to everyone.

I love riding bicycles.
Anyone who puts on lycra shorts and calls himself a cyclist should be shot.

yeah I find it so fucking funny that they spend thousands of dollars on all that equipment as if they were professionals preparing for the Tour de France only to go out maybe once a week for a couple hours

Guy hates cyclists but he’s got jpgs of child cyclists in spandex for some reason.

>Around me, cyclists aren't allowed on the sidewalk but they ride on it anyway because it allows them to dodge traffic. This is not enforced anywhere I've ever been to or lived.

That annoys me slightly less than when there is a dedicated cycle lane (either on the road side or shared with the sidewalk) and the cyclists ignore it and use the road anyway.

Wow not even on the road and you're still trying to be a faggot

I earn thousands, so I can spend thousands on a bike.

Got a problem that I earn more than your whole fucking family combined?

They call it their "kit". Yuck.

Look at the big shot, honoring our thread with his presence.

Do people say ‘yuck’? Fucking creep

i used to use the sidewalk when on a bike because of the conditions of the road. I try to ride as if i was walking though and move at a pace that prevents people who aren't paying attention from jumping in front of me.

jokes you on you legs i'm posting while on my 9k this morning

Just explaining to you that some people have jobs and earn wages.

You’ll understand when you’re an adult

That's not quite what you did though.

>the ultimate douchebag bro culture
Ever been to a comic book shop, guitar store, a gun store, or a Harley Davidson dealership?

gun stores aren't douchebag bro culture. Its called Fudd culture and its easily explainable by the fact that they just don't want to sell anything to anyone for any amount of money and they just want you to get out of their fucking store regardless of who you are.

You’re obviously from a family that doesn’t understand what disposable income is.

Enjoy being poor

They have chamois in them that prevent soreness numbness and chafing of the groin butt and thighs. Also it keeps you cool. May look silly but for long road rides you'd be retarded not to wear one. Its also Lycra not Spandex. Try to sound less retarded when you talk about something you know nothing about.

>Its also Lycra not Spandex
Holy shit imagine not knowing cyclist jargon.

Doing the lords work, OP. Thanks for the reminder.

Attached: FBD8EC10-29A7-40E9-B8E0-9E3C6115E1AA.jpg (800x600, 75K)

Yeah right coming from the guy who actually wears this shit outlining their bulge around their own kids, let alone strangers' kids.
Stupid faggot cyclists.

Thanks, /k/

you have an odd obsession with the groinal region of these things.

You’re a weird little pedo man

>I earn thousands, so I can spend thousands on a bike.
>
>Got a problem that I earn more than your whole fucking family combined?

Attached: DO_NOT_USE_THIS_PI_2915906k.jpg (858x536, 131K)

Literally THOUSANDS he earns.

The man earns thousands.

as long as they stop at stop signs and obey the laws of the road (as legally required in my state), i don't give a fuck what they do. but i swear, the next braindead cyclefuck that blows a stop sign in front of me is going under the tires.

Are there states or countries where they don't have to obey the law?

there are bike laws in most modern countries and it varies by state but usually common sense like wearing a helmet or reflective gear, riding on the right side of the road obeying traffic lights and posted speed limits ETC

Sri Lanka was one of the only places ive been to that didn't have any established laws for bikes but it was chaos there so you didn't want to ride one anyway. You would often see trike shaws on the sidewalk

They are general public you shmuck. People going to work and back do not belong to a biker club. Thet just ride a bike. What happened to you that makes you hold this anger ?

>pedos calling pedos a pedo
yup this is Yea Forums

Bro you should try cycling youll last longer in bed. Have sex.

Also aint nobody running over a cyclist, stay mad.

BIKEY BOIZZZZZZZZ
youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk

No idea who that fat guy is, but i get the impression he’s happier than you are sitting there playing your Xbox all fucking day

>Its called Fudd
But I'm a pale-ass hick ffs... Besides, it's not the sporting goods shops that sell guns that I'm talking about, but more the gun stores with a Gadsen flag sticker on the door that specialize in ARs and handguns. They're just boomer dicks. I'm pretty sure it's a case of them thinking "millennial = libturd (insert retarded descriptor or nickname)" when they see anyone who looks under 45.
Bait shops are a toss-up. They can be shitty, but there's not the same annoying political undercurrent.

Imagine being so fucking boring and oppinionated you get mad at people for riding bikes. Get over yourself nigger.

>start new cycling hobby
>go to nude biking event
>learn to be myself
>get laid

Come on OP cycling isnt that bad.

Attached: bikerz.jpg (620x615, 118K)

Yuck. Those people are all gross.

>I ride one kind of bike so I understand all aspects of cycling

So sorry for not knowing precisely what your faggot pants are made of.

>being annoyed by a nuisance
But how?!

How big is your dick?
pubes shaved too?

> thinks a generic clothing material is cycling jargon

Get out more, fatty

Attached: 1538136221142.png (971x632, 746K)

Listen here nigger. You can build up a great road bike with a good steel frame, wheels, brakes, and groupset for around 400$ all new parts. Not to mention paying a couple thousand for a bike is worth it if you know your going to put hundreds of thousands of miles on it and you want something that will last. Also cycling clothes feel amazing, you're a fucking pussy if you're willing to put aesthetics over that much comfort when you're hauling ass on a bike for extended periods of time. There are faggoty parts of all cultures.

You sound like an angry driver

C’mon...for $400 it’ll be rideable but far from great

same thing they said about your mom

but in all seriousness you're probably right

>my world needs to be perfect so no one else should have any fun

Go fucking kill yourself you boring faggot

You could be comfortable without wearing form-fitting lycra.
And? Cyclists anger drivers with their bullshit.

very satisfying thank you

People can have fun without being a nuisance. I ride my bicycle a lot, but I'm not a supersuit-wearing twat about it.

The only real cyclists that deserve recognition are NYC bike messengers. Nobody can do what they do!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WbW7fxTCvM0

Attached: IMG_0029.jpg (263x191, 13K)

You sound fat

You sound like an angry nerd. Angry, because you’re fat and lonely and you drive a little girly Corsa you bought on finance

That felt nice. Got any where they roll coal?

This is your daily reminder that OP is a fat nigger who has never exercised in his life and thinks Macca's nuggets are a balanced diet

You would be surprised how cheap nice parts are separately. Most shops charge a premium for new complete bikes. There are nice hand built frames you can get for 150$, a shimano groupset and brakes for 120$, and a. decent lightly used wheelset for 100$. Everything else is pretty cheap unless you want really nice new stuff.

If you ever actually ride hard enough to break a sweat then maybe you'll understand

I'm only a little fat, but my wife doesn't mind. I'm kinda nerdy (I work in industrial automation), but that has nothing to do with my athleticism. I frequently go mountain biking, and I'm a pretty avid outdoorsman. Even if i were into road biking, i wouldn't be a nuisance. My state, Colorado, is pretty good about building bike paths and dedicated lanes.

What is a Corsa? Is that a European car or something? I drive a basic F-150, because it's good on gas and I need the bed and towing capacity for work.

Just like you can still feel free when you don't have any rights by being a complacent fucking tool

stay mad car cuck

Attached: 1460286167884.jpg (600x489, 39K)

Stop wearing lycra in public. Everyone hates you.

this is what happens to people raised on a generation of facebook. "everyone hates you" is a genuine threat to kids who live in a world where social opinion is king

post a pic of chen at least you incredible retard

Classic projection

Facebook didn't exist until I was in my mid-twenties, and I don't use it.

Normal, well-adjusted people consider the opinions of others. But, hey, you stay "based", buddy.

k

Normal, well-adjusted people don't hate someone else because of the shorts they wear.

Attached: 1558242293873.webm (864x992, 1.17M)

>I see people being obnoxious, and I'm annoyed
>I must really be annoyed with myself
And being made uncomfortable by seeing two men fucking must mean I'm gay.

>normal,well-adjusted people
>Yea Forums

>cares about the way someone records something
okay professional retard

no but thinking about it for so long after seeing it sure does

You're right, it's a cumulative effect. It's the behavior, attitude, and dress combined that's so easy to hate. Woooooo!!!!!! Yeah, buddy!

>Yea Forums is super secret internet cool kids club
based XDDD

>f150
>26mpg highway
>good mileage

Also I live in Colorado and the only nuisance I have a problem with is people driving like mentally disabled fucking children because that can actually hurt other people, even if cyclists are being dumb the only safety they are risking is their own you have insurance. Its mostly people from Cali, Texas, or anywhere where they've never driven on a mountain. Also pic related is when i came in my pants and the 2019 airstrip attack near pikes peak

Attached: 20190714_092955.jpg (2476x1187, 1.91M)

Have sex

Lycra looks really good and if you have a big dick it will show. I don't think you're alpha enough for it

Attached: greg-lemond.jpg (700x461, 161K)

i think you're just obsessed with it in an unhealthy way.

Nice basic, generic lifestyle you have there

t. seething cyclist

Let's all reflect on the fact we're arguing about exercise on a homosexual chinese cockrating forum

2 hours to think up that response?

I’m proud of you, my little retard. You’re getting better at this.

The harley faggots are much worse

California is a mountainous state. The reason they can't drive is simple stupidity.
Like I said, cyclists who obey the laws aren't that bad here, because the state and local governments put at least a little effort into accommodating bikes and pedestrians.
Having lived in New England, however, gives me good reason to hate cyclists.
It's only been a couple of days, but I'll see if the wife's up for another go.
Lycra looks awful. You're a dick.
Why would you think I'm obsessed? I see something that I hate, and I hate it. Then I forget about it until I see it again. How is that obsessed?
Yes, it is. I have a pretty nice life.

because you can't seem to do the forget part

I doubt you'll get much of an argument against that statement. Harley fags are the worst kind of boomer cancer.

>see thread in catalog
>be reminded of thing I hate

lets be honest you probably started the thread my guy

I'm not OP. Cyclists are the only people who don't hate cyclists.

>Lycra looks awful.
If you have a giant beer belly and fat legs yes

Attached: 839740932.jpg (1920x1080, 460K)

No, it looks bad on everyone.

Attached: 1561234380227.webm (640x360, 1.61M)

the funniest part of this is how much the tard rage guy had to pay for his moment of insanity

God freaking dammit, throw them over the wall.

Attached: 1561713064264.gif (400x204, 79K)

Well that's just your opinion

faggot

k

Attached: iwannabehersaddle.jpg (1009x1280, 177K)

You’re the fat guy with the Ford pickup, right?

If 190 lbs at 6'1" is fat, then yes. That has very little to do with how I dress.

Go for a 50 mile ride wearing baggie shorts and report back on your hellish chafing.

how about you make me?

Attached: 1553549623123.jpg (599x825, 70K)

Fat.
Some type of beard.
Harley merc.
Overweight bleached blonde wife.
Tanned like a spic.
Drives like a prick.
Likes jimmy buffet

who's the Faggot?

Ha Ha

everything you've listed is actually better than just "muh bike"

Attached: bike seat.gif (499x258, 1.29M)

Once I did a 100 mile bike event because a relative is into biking. I wore swim trunks and a t shirt and I rode a $300 dicks sporting goods bike. I think all of the other serious bikers were disgusted...

Mountain bikers are alright. At least they're not harming anyone with their little sport.
>We
kys

>I shave my legs
Unless you have a pussy, you yourself are that pussy.

Attached: 1540679659369.jpg (775x900, 719K)

While you're out racing your little bicycle, a nigger is fucking your wife.

Attached: 1552517578228.jpg (900x1042, 150K)

To make an adjustment for reality, we can deduct 3 inches and add 40 lbs.

Don’t wear Lycra, fatty

You’re lacking a fuckton of self-awareness with that jpg

Attached: 1541826183668.jpg (620x800, 106K)

Said the pussy with shaved legs?

What

>pic
Based drainage.

Toys must be banned. They are dangerous since they are slow.

>not understanding marginal gains
brainlet