If you were guaranteed to get away with it as in nobody even suspected you, would you rape a girl?

If you were guaranteed to get away with it as in nobody even suspected you, would you rape a girl?

Attached: 15719327749.jpg (634x423, 31K)

of course

Nope, no interest in doing that to a person.

Hmmmm, don't really need to. You could just make her/him(not judging) fall in love with you and have sex infinitely. All you have to do is say all the right things

Why? It's not going to be enjoyable sex, physically it's just extended masturbation with a lifeless toy, the only way it would be enjoyable is if I got a kick out of knowing she didn't want it and I had the power to force it on her. That side of it just does nothing for me, I'd rather have some reciprocation, movement, rhythm of a willing participant.

Attached: 1547315632120.png (400x400, 92K)

Aye bitch boy fuck off. I was being honest. But if you want to be edgy go ahead

Would reap a girl.....but would have to kill her after it done....
Can't let a bitch be evidence

Attached: 1552333978831.jpg (305x269, 13K)

>preferring sex where the girl is into it makes you Reddit
I'm just answering the question with my preferences, if you get off on raping girls that's fine too.

Ya know any good android keyloggers?

Only a kissless fat virgin neckbeard incel would think of such thing.

No

>Projecting

Attached: c64f0475196dc54f4dd4386ad962beba.jpg (640x960, 54K)

You were being an honest but tremendous faggot.

I did. We were so drunk she can’t remember I pounded her hard

Yes.

Dubs of truth

Why should we limit ourselves.
If i could get away with rape...
why not an old granny?

reddit and 4chin arent mutually exclusive, you can use both, only total newfags and wanna be edgelords think you have to pick sides
>hurr hurr durr reddit is for fags
ok kiddo

> why should we limit ourselves.
fuck it dont, go eat a pile of shit. everything is off limits.

You would get bored to always rape the same thing.
Imagine if you had that TIME STOP thing.
You would try everything out of boredom.

She'd have to be a really fucking bad person. I'd be like batman leveling out vigilante justice for the crooked criminal girls that the city refuses to prosecute. But instead of throwing batarangs, I'd just be raping.

My arch nemesis would be Amy Schumer, because she's one of the most unfunny horrible people on the planet, but moronic whale is too god damned fat and ugly to rape.

My kryptonite.

Attached: 1561349906702.gif (931x682, 426K)

I actually let my animalistic side get the better of me and almost did once. pinned her down before I got off of her.

I don’t think I could.
Most dudes probably wouldn’t either.
Talk is cheap

no, im not interested in consensual one night stands either.
sex with no emotions is just glorified fapping

I actually orgasmed when I was raped

Yes that's how biology works.

Woah looks like we got a real psycho over here

Attached: 133.jpg (900x600, 121K)

Probably not, I love pretty girls too much to hurt them. I wouldn't rape an ugly girl either, but that's for different reason.

yikes...

Thanks to Xanax and alcohol I have. Nutting inside was just a bonus. 5 out of 5, would recommend

Only if she rejected me first.

so you ended up being okay with it?

>you can use both
i fap to gonewild that's it

Attached: 1563026858420.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

Pretty much. It's actually kinda a nice memory

Haha words of a lvl 99 virgin wizard

I technically did to a friend of mine. She forgave me although, and we're still friends :)

No, I'm into horny sloots, not sad scared and pissed off sloots.

Story time.

No, there is no fun in having sex with someone, who is not attracted to you, my dick would not even get hard if I try to rape someone.

lmfao

Was it real rape or "rape"

You can't rape the willing.

gay

Nope, I like consent and playfulness.
I would certainly enjoy a touch of BDSM - but I want to be wanted and desired, so that it's a mutual thing.
Rape is just the most boring and ugly meat mechanics of sex - now, rape as a roleplay with a kinky partner on the other hand...

Attached: 0046EE2.gif (367x298, 1.61M)

This, in a way. it’s way more fun to make them fall in love with you when you don’t give a fuck

>making a woman fall in love with you under false pretenses is a great way to rape XD

no, what's fun for me is her enjoying it.

You can't be a bigger douche bag than someone who brags and acts macho while being completely anonymous.

Proper rape. Like he had to hold me down I was struggling then I just kinda... Went limp.

Here comes the roleplayers.

No, but I would rape the fucker who's infringing on my trademark to assert dominance.

Attached: 28TBimage.png (599x681, 231K)

Ooof check this faggot out lmao
>use both

Only if it were certain people because I would definitely use the opportunity for a 'hate rape'.

Cool story

I like her.

who was he? how did it happen?

jrat

I already have

No, why would you want to rape someone? Fucking weird.

>why would you want to rape someone?
Found the fat bitch that no one wants

Makes no sense. Kill yourself.

Uh, no...?

Stop eating

Attached: hardbdsm.jpg (600x486, 22K)

No, hurting someone in such a devastating manner is a huge turn-off. Trying to get her to want me is like half the fun.

lets get the nitty gritty

I wish but I can't fuck someone who is crying/afraid.

Yupi, i would. I find It so hot

I would want to be the girl...

Attached: skin4.jpg (700x467, 47K)

This is why you always rape strangers, and only rape far from home. Make sure to have some sort of alibi as well. Having a partner to work with is ideal if you can control them.

I dunno why, but i finde so hot to humilliate and submite a girl to my desires. Tie her up and make her vulnerable, fuck her throat and her ass roughly, in ways she would ever do by herself. Destroy her make up by cum, spit and tears. And when im done just piss on her and let her tied up for the Next one Who wants a free pussy.
Ofc i would never do this if its not roleplay and consensed. But its quite a fantasy.

Attached: 1561160645190.jpg (717x880, 141K)

Be a real man for once in your life and rape a cunt.

Probably yeah. I hate to admit it

reeeeeeeeeeeee

Bend over then.

no

>you were guaranteed to get away with it as in nobody even suspected you

She wont tell anyone/not even the police whould belive her for what ever reason

No

actual real an un-ironic answer; no.

>real an un-ironic
You can't even type, how are you going to rape?

Story Time
>>Be 16
>>Have grilfriend
>>We would make out for hours
>>She would jack me off
>>Let me touch her pussy
>>Mom decides to leave us alone at her house for a few hours
>>Goingtolosemycherry.exe
>>End up on the bed with her
>>Go in for sex
>>"Sorry user I was raped a long time ago and do not want to have sex ever again"
>>Gently try to convince her
>>Kiss her and roll on top
>>Pull down my zipper and stick it inside her
>>She says stop
>>Cum inside in about a minute
>>She left me cause I raped her
>>fuckthatIcame.gif

don't bother, only the ones who's been here for 10+ years feel like that. the rest are on the edgy bandwagon because they heard rumors. this site is a shadow of what it once was

Are you a mudslime who likes raping girls?

>>>
Kill self newfag

actually an old fag and that was 25 years ago so whatever

Reddit was my gateway to Yea Forums.

IMO both have their advantages and disadvantages.

Reddit is better for reliable info
Yea Forums is better for keks , autism and raiding ISIS bases

And lets not forget that reddit get fucking bashed by fellow user while Instagram and facebook go off the hook

Woop - this scene could be promising.

Attached: femen.jpg (3500x2538, 701K)

>actually an oldfag
>uses double memearrows like he just learned how to greentext
>>i'm an oldfag guys its not summer!

> "SANDNIGGERS RAPE OUR PRECIOUS INNOCENT WOMEN!!! OH GOD GET THEM OUT OF HERE!!!"

> "Ofcourse you would rape girls if you dont get caught... Commoooooonn, you would. Dont be a White Knight faggot you sissy...!"

>>>I use as many arrows as I want.

Are you a mudslime?

No. I'm a white guy from the southern us. Proud Trump supporter as well. Trump condones rape and pedo shit so it's all ok now.

Yeah probably. I'd always fantasized about some sick shit like kidnapping a girl from out of state. Locking her in my (ideally soundproof) basement. Rape her when I want, but also do the psycho shit where I love on her and feed her. Eventually she will try to kill me, and I'll lock things down a lot tighter for a few days until I'll kill her.

Attached: 1558632394696.jpg (701x696, 38K)

>uses 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 too 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 many 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 spaces 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 between 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 words
>gets 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 surprised 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 when 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 people 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 call 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 him 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 a 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 retard
>m 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 f 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 w
Ok newfag have fun ;)

Attached: eA2wrp1.gif (400x225, 1.56M)

Then you should welcome in your fellow rapists into your country with open arms. You both share a common interest in rape and non consensual sex.

Attached: 4chan.png (600x767, 69K)

anything you do to another you do to yourself. have fun getting up in the cosmo and being raped by a giant black cock for eternity.

Attached: 1470225793351.gif (500x394, 157K)

>reddit
>reliable info

rapety rape

Attached: 1FBFAE8.jpg (392x368, 29K)

Where tf them real rape webms at tho

the problem with rape for me is, that i dont find it hot at all. I want a woman to want me. I could not fuck a girl that doesent want to be fucked by me. What a turn off.

I wouldn't rape someone. I wouldn't want to ruin their life and I wouldn't want to live with the guilt. Get laid on your own or pay a hooker.

ah damn, that deserved the quints

Attached: 1491311886822.gif (245x190, 778K)

Attached: 2715517.jpg (950x616, 191K)

Uhhhh... thats a no. I like a lot of fetishes, but forcing a female into submission via physical abuse thats not consensual is not my idea of getting off.
Role play rape, yes, but again thats pretty border line. Tried the consensual version and that at times was to much for the both of us.

Hide your kids, hide your wife, hide your husband!!! Because a rapist is in town

Attached: D8A647A.jpg (714x1278, 588K)

That pic is badass!

this dude knows

I can't even imagine in my head a more autistic/awkward way to grip a belt choke. Wtf is he doing?

Trying to make the photo look good rather than doing it "right".
Have an exhausted Cadey trying to pretend she still likes it.

Attached: CadeyMercury2.gif (540x810, 1.73M)

Potential

Attached: 4508E37.jpg (2700x1800, 775K)

A promising weekend.

Attached: img-1523113321.jpg (900x728, 246K)

Yes. I wish I was in like an african country where I could just mass kidnap school age girls and turn them into my sex slaves without any serious government intervention.

Nah because im not a sandnigger. Should i behead her too in the name of allah and peace while im at it?

He's not far off or wrong you moron

Yes it would be great anal

No. Not even once.
Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

No it is not.
Do not encourage or justify abhorrent behavior.

the mind of rapist works different, is not about the sex is about power and control to dominate the victim, and yes i already did it a few times, i have to kill them of course.

Nah. Don't want to fuck animals. Just human children. Any non-American is a subhuman. I just want good white American pure bred young girls to have for my victims/playmates. Also we need to kill all non-Americans.

No you sick degenerate fuck, i was nuts deep in a chick who decided to "nope", cock tease that she was. Know what i did? Slid my dick out of her like any gentleman would. KYS

I prefer to go back to them later. That's why I let them live. I wnat them to heal and almost recover before raping her again. That's the best is when they think it's all over and they can move on them BAM another brutal rape. Keeps them in place. I make sure to have ways to keep tabs on them in case they try to move away. I make them understand if they try to run from me that when I do find them I will kill them and take our children from them. And yes I mean our children. I have knocked up most of my ladies. It's so sweet knowing they have to keep and raise the child of me their rapist knowing I'm going to start raping them one day too. It brings a tear to my eye, that kind of family togetherness. And I have so many being raised and ripening. I'm going to visit the oldest one and her mother soon. I hope I can force the mother to participate. She is pretty broken from over ten years of being one of my special girls when I come to her she instantly goes full submissive victim.

What a weak ass beta cuck faggot. Kill yourself for being an embarrassment to men everywhere.

Of course. Women want to be raped, its nature.

>be gentlemen
>at party
>drinking monster standing in corner not talking to anyone
>everyone else drinking alcohol and being social
>tip fedora to the ladies
>they are so turned on that they quickly run away laughing
>my charm is next level
>4am rolls around
>still awake cause no bedtime
>see girl 100% passed out on couch
>she was giving me looks earlier and clearly wants it
>pull down both our pants and put in my massive 2 incher
>5 seconds later i'm about to cum
>she wakes up from my fat person sweat dripping onto her face
>tells me to get off (She must have came already)
>i get off of her and tip my hat like the gentleman i am.

Attached: U6VY3F7v_400x400.jpg (352x352, 20K)

Attached: Outrageous.png (600x244, 70K)

Because it's stupid?

>would you rape a girl?
If the Dark Lord commanded.

Attached: 666.gif (640x360, 1.15M)

i know you're full of shit, but people like this is why women should carry firearms with them. Would love to see more stories of attempted rapists getting their brains blown out.

If I'm getting away with it and nobody even suspects me then I'd say it wouldn't be a crime. remove the stigma of a crime and the possibility of going to prison and unironically being raped then yeah, I probably would to be honest.

I want legit slave women who will suck my dick and make my meals on command. Don't see the point of male slaves though.

Yeah you can, by being the faggot who has to point that out. A wanna be moral high ground faggot who doesn't see the irony of posting on the same board as the guy he's commenting on.

So no turned into yes, sounds legit like consent to me. You must have been under the impression he was cuter/had more money than when you let him pick you up, that's why you're probably confused

What if I kidnapped a girl for a rape dungeon, then what...

As a qualified typist I can confirm that non-typists have very weak rape game.

Keep telling yourself that.

no because I am Prussian. join us on discord

Attached: sexparty_preussen.png (512x273, 85K)

It's easier to fuck when she's not resisting you know. Playful resisting aint the same as legit "Oh god dont rape me" resisting. Makes getting it in a fucking pain in the ass.

>go anal

Yes