Adolf Hitlers last and final political testament, a must read

Adolf Hitlers last and final political testament, a must read.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/My_Political_Testament

after reading that does he still sound like a bad guy?

Attached: c6d63f813287c0473133f6c180f4ab881a5d95f22e98a7397e4504f1e563991a.jpg (188x255, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5820075/penis-facial-sandra-bullock-baby-foreskins-treatment-cate-blanchett/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecological_fallacy).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

better file

Attached: c6d63f813287c0473133f6c180f4ab881a5d95f22e98a7397e4504f1e563991a (1).jpg (800x1083, 113K)

no takers ?
too busy fapping to insta and fb pics?

I'm quite sure that he didn't think he was a bad person. As I'm sure Kim Jong Un, Donald trump, Vladimir Putin, Pol Pot and other such people also perceive themselves as "good".
They'd probably all write beautifully about their virtues and good intentions - but you'll see who they are through their actions.
You are what you do, not what you say you are.

Attached: 1561637986947.jpg (1063x1067, 88K)

He sounds like a fag

And you sound like a samefag.

Its funny how you not mention the jews. Isnt it the jew who is behind all the wars and all the exploitation and evil capitalism? Hitler knew it and you call him evil but the real evil just tighten the grip on your wealth and have the most evil agenda on this planet. By killing and dumbing down goys so they will give an endless supply of young girls and do all the service jobs

We're talking about the perception of one person.
Nobody mentioned the jews because they're not relevant to the thread.
Though you seem very focused on them to such and extend you'll twist any conversation unto (what I assume is) your favorite topic.

Attached: 1561717186199.jpg (228x197, 6K)

evil jews , evil foreskin eating jews

Attached: 2c39c10338d46cf2d9a28debcea25fe12017891ca6fc27593748284953fa3b0f.jpg (191x255, 8K)

>After six years of war, which in spite of all setbacks will go down one day in history as the most glorious and valiant demonstration of a nation's life purpose

Attached: Dresden_Richard Peter 1945.jpg (800x800, 366K)

That's because you're dumb

Yes.

passive-aggresive faggot.

i call his book "mein katcher in the rye".

If he wrote it in American instead of foreign then perhaps I'd understand and have an opinion on whatever the fuck he's saying.

thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5820075/penis-facial-sandra-bullock-baby-foreskins-treatment-cate-blanchett/

>american
>english

pick one you fucking idiot

link is in the op u tool

>penis-facial-sandra-bullock-baby-foreskins-treatment-cate-blanchett
That URL was just too intriguing not to click.

>translated by The United States Government Printing Office

Fake news. Why should I trust a US Government translation?

No, it isn't the Jew behind all that shit.
Grow up.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little mysoginist? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Gender Studies, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Proud Boys, and I have over 300 confirmed milkshakes. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top soi-drinker in the entire Antifa forces. You are nothing to me but just another nazi. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of transexual individuals across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the DOXX, racist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, incel. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can doxx you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare gender-neutral hands. Not only am I extensively trained in meme combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Media corporations and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little bigot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "conservative" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn sweetie. I will *sip tea* and you will drown in it. You're fucking de-platformed, white supremacist.

Attached: 708a8a4bc5a33f3dcb38c097b1ccafaa7f1a3e2adcc9b0110edb3db5ce4c5fd5.jpg (255x230, 15K)

he made a fatal mistake of not knowing what and who his enemy was. He focus on jewish people and made an ecological fallacy (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecological_fallacy).

Actually all you racists pieces of shit are not mean, you are just ignorant of this. So was he. But this is an important error to make and it cost him his ideal and it fed a shitty style of capitalism that makes us all miserable.

I feel I must defend the poor colonial fool - American has removed itself enough from English to be called an indepentant language - the main difference being the usage of one-syllable words and random abbreviations.
If someone comes across as ignorant, simpleminded and linguistically stunted, it's most certainly because they speak American.
Or 'merkan, as they call it.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1562699240577.jpg (750x674, 101K)

pmp

Fuckin wimp sack of shit, all that mattered is that he killed himself while expecting others to die for him and made others sign a treaty of unconditional surrender. How you faggots worship that fuck is beyond understanding.

This is all on file in the Library of Congress if you want a high resolution look at it. loc.gov.

Attached: German_instrument_of_surrender2.jpg (1185x899, 150K)

Do you even know German you tard?

When you're young, and from a repressed culture wherein you must be "nice" whether or not you want to - rebellion will invariably take you to some extreme, which you know your parents generation will be dead set against.
Hence the childish usage of "hillarious" when refereing to gorish horror and the blatant belittlement of genuine kindness.
Just teens being teens.

Attached: Alfred_E._Neumann.jpg (920x1200, 216K)

That and a picture of Betty Boop might get you a seat on a bus.

Attached: betty-boop_001.gif (495x339, 30K)

Everyone thinks their on the good side but no one really is good because no ideology is good

>falling this shitty bait

Perhaps but the destruction of freedom and souls and freedom of choice is bad.
So while nothing is ever totally good there are things that are bad if you have to put it simplistically as you did in your post. Simple minds need simple answers.
Did you want your grandparents goosestepping around under some nazi authority?

You did.

Depends on the accent, the south sounds like a bunch retards trying to be cool but the more northern you go the more normal they sound

Perhaps you'd like "Droit du seigneur also known as jus primae noctis" The right of first night, you know the nazi scum would have done that.

You faggot brits never quite got over us getting a surrender. Yeah you did burn down our capitol during the war of 1812 but we built a better one. Now, you fucks have to deal with merkel controlling your borders. Does anyone speak English in London anymore?

Sorry to burst your irate bubble, I'm not English.
I'm not even from the UK or the commonwealth.
Just here to trigger the easily triggerable, and lo, there you were!

You just have to pick what you think would be most helpful to you, so would the help you? If they would then aren't you one?

You sure came across as a british faggot.

>Donald Trump

One of these things is not like the others

>Canada
>Australia
>UK
>using Google translate
>learned to speak English
Any of these are possible user

You bongistanis speak like you have rocks in your mouth or feathers up your ass. Shouldn't you be in jail for tweeting about "asian" rape gangs?

Hm, you see british faggots often?
Nobody else has brought them up, is it something you want to see more of? Is it a secret, shameful attraction for you?

I don't know, I'm not hitler and nobody should make these choices. They're defined in our founding documents, Federalists Papers, The Declaration of Independance, and The Constitution.

Why not read them for yourself at the Library of Congress.
loc.gov
If you ask nicely they might even answer a question if it's obscure enough, but it takes time.

You mean to say that Trump doesn't perceive his actions as "good"?

Actually yeah growing up in NYC.
Do you?

I don't know where "bongostan" is.
You've never heard my, language.
I don't have a twitter account.
There, anything else?

What genocide has President Trump perpetrated? Don't say wetbacks, we still have far too many down here in the southwest.

I shan't judge you, you love what you love.
For my part I'm quite boringly heterosexual, which according to the SJW's is now something almost a crime.

In 50 years Great Britian will be 10% white and 95% muslim. Allahu akhbar, old chap.

I don't know what he's done, but he seems to annoy and aggrevate rather a lot of people - which he must find odd, as he no doubt perceives everything he does as "right" and "good". Also he's a leader of a country, that sets him squarely in the catergory stated.

These days some people have to consult their gender dictionary guide because the media trys to tell them what to be and who to be and how to think. I feel sad for kids these days.

This is just the pocket edition.

Attached: List_of_Genders-2016-Pocket_Edition.jpg (480x480, 29K)

I don't give a toss, I'm not from the UK.

Posting these on facebook enough times got me permabanned. The fucking zuckerburg faggots!

Attached: Genders_v_Mental_Disorders.png (500x496, 132K)

lol reading that makes me chuckle because you fascist fucks are always trying to minimize the holocaust or his role in it, despite his own words making it pretty clear he hated jews above all else.

Attached: 1560508733339.jpg (600x800, 66K)

>was using facebook unironically2019 and is buttblasted over being b&
kysf

"THE HOLOCAUST"
Why do you think that you're the only ones that have experienced that? If you're going to take a term and claim it as your own you better be sure that it's the proper definition.
It's pretty arrogant and some people disagree with you thinking that you're only ones to have experienced horrors and claiming it as "THE HOLOCAUST"

>quibbling
my point stands

That's not quibbling, that's the language.
Jews go around carrying "THE HOLOCAUST" on their backs as if their the only group in history to have experienced it, it's like they have a copyright and patent on the term when they fail to realise that other people some that don't exist anymore expierienced that and worse.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

... when other's disagree all of a sudden they're "anti-semites" well fuck you, I'm sick of being labeled for having my own opinion of the truth.

you're wandering off-topic. My point still stands.

Name any religious group who isn't entirely self-entitled and self-absorbed.
Of course they'd say it was solely about them, easily forgetting the homosexuals, the gypsies, the local police officers, the prisoners of wars and other dissidents who were equally interred or killed in that ugly holocaust.
But the religious nutters just always goes "It's all about me, me, me".

You didn't have a point.
What was it again?

that Hitler apologists either deny the holocaust or his role in it, when his last written words make it really clear he absolutely hates jews

Oh, so that wasn't a point, it was bullshit.
And as I wrote, hitler and the people who still support him are suckers.
buh-bye.

Of course he hates jews, they are evil degenerate bastards. The holocaust was no worse than what america did to the japanese though. He arrested and detained them out of safety for his country. However unlike the japanese the jew was far more cunning and deceptive. Instead he used his detainment and blew it way out of proportion with misinformation to guilt the general population of retards into sympathy. Gas the kikes racecar now.

Have you read the Strictures on the Declaration of Independence? Do you believe you have the entire story of the nation's founding?

What did we do to the Japanese?
Be precise now... someone who knows a bit about history will respond to your bullshit.
Let's get this one over first, who the fuck is "he?"

>arrested and detained
aaaand?

Do you mean the Federalist Papers?
Don't make shit up and try to get away with it. Are you some stupid muck raking foreigner?

He was hitler XD
We intern camped them, same as hitler did to the jews in germany
And that's it jews are lying rats

>jews are lying rats
Never a true statements. Made friends with a jew once. All they did was talk about how I shouldnt be in a monogamous relationship but for them it was all oh no I cant do anything but marry another jew and have more jew babies but you go right ahead goyim. Fucking cancerous ass bitch. Dropped her like a sack of hot potatoes.

so if we did no worse to the japanese, as you said, then we just arrested and detained them?

Attached: 1560508708059.jpg (368x368, 34K)

So what your saying is that hitler controlled the japanese?
We also interned some italians and germans, depending on location. It's a proven fact that the japs did have a fifth column in Hawaii at the time and on the west coast and were feeding information on fleet movements to the Japanese Imperial command.
That's a fact you idiot and that was life and death then.
It's easy for you faggots to whine about shit given that hindsight is 20/20 but you weren't there.

Yup

Attached: 1555854792346.jpg (324x196, 32K)

You are legit retarded.
>sO YOuR sAYinG HitLeR controlled thE JaPAneSe?
Literally no one said this dumbshit. Then you got mad over the statement YOU made up.
Amercans detained japanese people and hitler detained the Jews. Japanese people understood it was war and returned to their lives after like normal people. Jews played the victim card and spread lies/misinformation.

Read the thread then with your lack of reading comprehension go back and hit your minimum wage punch card because reality seems to confuse you.

The only one confused here is you, you absolute mong now go fuck off and die with the jews you fucking illiterate retard.

You're typical of exactly what I wrote yet you call me a mong? Look in the mirror fagbait.

>I make up shit and get mad over it
>no-no YOU'RE the dumb one
El em Ayyy yo

Girls, GIRLS! you're both pretty.

Attached: 4chan.png (600x767, 69K)

Glad you think so now suck my dick

Make me.

Kinky

so are the jews evil reptilians or what?