My gf literally uploaded this pic of her to her social media as some kind of "protest against censorship of the human...

My gf literally uploaded this pic of her to her social media as some kind of "protest against censorship of the human body" or some fucking bullshit like that
She's got a bunch of thirsty dudes commenting shit like "you're so brave" and "you go girl!" on it as well now, it's so fucking infuriating

What the FUCK am I supposed to think?

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-030927~2.png (1118x2206, 963K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
imgur.com/VqHssnO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you so insecure? Your GF is comfortable in her own skin and that is a good thing..

drooli drool

same thread posted the other day so I doubt you're actually in the situation and you're moreso trying to have an argument and/or do a "social experiment bro"

>protest against censorship of the human body
covers up nipples (that we all have)

Not very brave at all, such horse shite

literally

Cunt

On one hand, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

OTOH, if there was an understanding that neither of you would post risqué pictures to social media, she violated your boundaries and that’s probably not very cool. Should at the very least have a mature discussion with her about it for going forward

yes cuck, let your girlfriend show other men her tits.

Nah she's not making a statement, she's just being a slut

Saved 7/10 would fap again

that ho is looking for jamal dick, leave her before she starts sending nudes. Vapid sluts will never change

I don't think this post was really to show that she's protesting against censorship on Instagram, it's not like she posts nudes or something like that

Yeah but the X are angry, duh

Ok

It's not like I have a problem with her posting certain kind of pics as long as it's not that kind of pics that you should only and to your bf

Okay

Cool

Kek

Jamal dick?

Yo OP is your GF single?

She browsing for better and/or shit-testing you.

Lol, next you'll be asking about what to do because she fucked another guy as a "social experiment."

>literally uploaded this pic
as opposed to FIGURATIVELY uploading a pic?

I think so

Maybe

Sounds like something she'll do

I don't care about you guys seeing it as opposed to her old highschool friends who still want to bang her

wow, u retard
kys

Post an uncensored version

She's trying to piss you off. I wouldn't even acknowledge it, she will bring it up. Then you just say 'whatever' like it doesn't bother you. She's looking for attention either positive or negative so don't give it. Make her feel small for thinking that doing it would give you a rise. Then find a little sloot to take your aggression out on. She will know her place and you will feel better.

Ok

I don't have it

Kek I don't think that'll work, she'll just go and find attention somewhere else, I've been busy AF this last few weeks and haven't had a lot of time for her

why are you dating some stupid cunt liberal

what kind of children will you breed? weak people, half people

She's a niave idiot who is excited at the idea of "making a difference, even though there's no difference being made (placebo, nigga). She doesn't realize the impact of her nudity and is soaking up the attention wholey and completely believing it's towards her cause and not her titties. Sorry to say it, but there's nothing you can do. She's becoming a me "empowered" which justifies any action, and anyone who disagrees is a bigot. Welcome to the world

Well post a topless photo of her then so we can judge.

Idk

You're absolutely right and idk how to feel about it

Meh, it's not that great

nigger dick

What do you expect of women? 99% are like this.

No people, liberal women are becoming childless because they prioritize hobby activism and think the world is ending. So many men are settling

Oooh cool

:O

Well, you have a point here

Be the man in your relationship. Tell her that the pic has hurt you. And you become infuriated at the fact all your friends and hers can see YOUR beautiful gfs body. Tell her to take it down immediately.

>My gf
she"s cheating on you!

honestly you're just a fucking cuck if you're okay with your gf posting that shit on social media for a bunch of horny guys that want to fuck her (and might be already) to see.

Let us be the judge of her tits

She is whore man, that is not okay

Yeah I already told her that it might not be the best kind of pic (even to prove a point like that) but now I'm mr. oppressor lol

Meh, at least now I know that she's a little slut and a most of her friends want to fuck her

Have this one

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-035904~2.png (1105x1909, 1.24M)

Cant see her nips. Gunna need a shot of her nips user.

ANYONE you date will have bullshit high school nobodies who will still want to bang them. This is something that doesn't go away, especially these days

Lol do you need nips rate tits?

Yeah, but most girls don't go there showing her boobs to those nobodies

Nips to rate*

It's her...now everything changes.

Yes. Nips are required to rate tits. Need the whole package to asses.

Wut?

Honestly don't see what's wrong here. If you take female boobs off a pedestal, no one would think twice about it. But boobs are taboo for whatever reason. Must stay covered at all times.

Ghost that slut

You have posted her millions of times here on Yea Forums

I don't know mate, if I were you I'd post her ig.

Okay then

Yeah, but as you can see, it's kinda hard to take female boobs off the pedestal

But what do you mean with "now everything changes"?

Meh

Attached: IMG-20190329-WA0004.jpg (960x1280, 68K)

Time to fap

>kinda hard
Just like it's kinda hard to not go to war. That's just the way it is.

Make some fake online account and try to get her to send nudes to this fake random dude. Also check tinder for is she's hoeing around

Kek

Yup

Lol I'd suck at this

She needs talking to. U prob made a mistake dating a dumb whore. Which probably makes u a moron so good luck

Break up with her you fucking cuck

Attached: laughing.jpg (363x550, 23K)

Yeah OP give her a good talking

Attached: stfu slut.png (785x757, 123K)

OP here, and tbh, killing myself tonight Yea Forums, ive finally had enough
>gf hates me
>family hates me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>get gang stalked and people constantly look through my window
>brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.
since you guys have given me a home, and kept me entertained, ill return the favor.

Stream link & quick rundown:

pastebin
.com/s96cUuU2

Thank you for always being my favorite board btw.

~59k

Attached: IMG_3728WI4_3728RUR201IZJSJAAM.jpg (1024x700, 184K)

Fuck censorship of my nipples nobody wants to see but censor away all the political opinions I disagree with Bc free speech doesn’t matter as much as being a worthless slut

Why is anyone replying to this bait thread?
I've seen shit like this for quite a while

Sure

>Seems like being a worthless slut doesn't bother her

Nothing wrong with that

With what?

Commas?

nothing

erm, that...derr

>"protest against censorship of the human body"
>Censors nipples

kek

You should dump her but now you can't because you did the exact same thing.

Use this as you will
Your GF is an "feminist" attention whore that wants to have a moral high ground while showing her body to everone so that white knights will celebrate her "high" moral standarts and drool over her.

Tell her that you do not acept this attention whoring in this christian household

DEUS VULT

Attached: Deus vult.png (749x1067, 609K)

Seriously op? Remember that their thirst is your nightly conquest. Be secure in the relationship/yourself and you have nothing to worry about. Be a dick and you'll lose her for being a controlling ass.

Fuck off larping faggot. Same shit has been posted multiple times

I know

Archive the image

Show off your cock and balls to social media on your account and see how she reacts

Litteraly copy her reaction 1 day later when you pretend to have just found out about this pic

If she decides to break up with you she is not worth it because she cant even follow the standards she sets for others

While we are at it , let her show to them her vagina too.

And because we have already gone this far , let them fuck her too goy

Yeah OP, as long as you stay calm nothing will happen. Maybe have a talk about how it makes you uncomfortable that people are drooling over the post.

This thread again?

At least you thought to change the pic. How many slut gf do you have user?

>fag

*gets upset that she uploads this and has thirsty dudes commenting on it.

* uploads the photo so a bunch of thirsty dudes can comment on it.

Talk about double standards.

Have a genuine talk with her about it dude,
Easier said than done I know.
Buuuut, I've dated and been in the same scenario,
When I talked, it went nowhere, so I left.
I suggest you do the same lmao it isn't worth it.

post a close up pic of shit coming out of your buthole as a "protest against censorship of the human body"

Don't forget to thank me sir

imgur.com/VqHssnO

>Be a dick and you'll lose her for being a controlling ass.

What do you think her reaction whould be if he posted a pick of his balls to everyone on the internet to see?

Whould posting a pick of his balls for the entire internet to see be considered a dick move?

Post a pic of your cock and balls and say you do it to "protest against censorship of the human body"

After this , show the pic to her and tell her that you support her movement and decided to join her cause (try to sound as legit as posible)

If she gets offended leave the relationship , if not do whatever (including leaving her if you want to)