You're life is a spiral of fuck you thread?

You're life is a spiral of fuck you thread?

I'll start. I have issues that have blossomed into shit flowers. PTSD, depression, add/adhd (mix of both), bit of ocd and now I have nightmares almost every night. Like babys being killed level bullshit.

Right now I feel like i'm struggling to even take care of myself. My life feels like shit. I have no money, struggling to even get myself through the steps of getting ssi, just getting a ride down is a huge chore.

Right now I'm drunk af. I've been drinking for the last two days and honestly? idgaf. It's stopping the demons for now. No I don't let it be a pattern but man I honestly don't know how long I can keep doing this shit.

Sorry for the rambling on bros, I just wanted to vent. I welcome all the memes and mockery. Just hope someone can get it is all.

One last tidbit. Despite all this shit I still and have always been someone who will help lift anyone up that I can.

Attached: stopdemonsdrink.png (500x774, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9odzlxOpP0
youtu.be/ZEwDnkKg65g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ loves you and has a plan for your life.

It will be fine.

Fuck you too, asshole. What about your plans and YOUR need to fix things for others?
Typical Christian.

What is life?

In my personal life I volunteer to help distribute clothing and food to families every week. I also volunteer to help special needs adults. None of this has any bearing on the current problems you're having...the biggest of which is your lack of a relationship with Jesus.

Appreciate the sentimentbut believing there is some kind of plan for you doesn't do anything for you. It's just blind faith to the idea that your suffering has some kind of meaning. I respect your beliefs but at the same time that seems like nothing but a way to dismiss your problems instead of trying to solve them.

believing in jesus does not put food in my mouth. It does not heal my stab wounds. It can help mentally but I feel only as a dillusion, becuse believing in yourself and your own work, the work of those around you, isn't enough to get you through. Good luck but god talk is not going to help me.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9odzlxOpP0

Belief is not apathy or inaction. As general Cromwell said "Put your trust in God, my boys, but keep your powder dry!".
>Suffering has some kind of meaning
Doesn't it? Or most factually, do you know anyone that has a life without it? I'd say those without belief have far more suffering and without Christ have no help when they need it to shore up their own ability to persevere. At the very least they wouldn't wallow in self-pity like you are itt.

I know it will be eventually. It's just good to vent and hear people tell me i'm not some kind of lost cause or crazy. Everyday just hurts but thank you for your words.

I feel you man. I’ve actually been really struggling to do anything the last few days. Not even responding to friends or family, they keep asking me to send them something to let them know I’m “okay” (alive).

My mental health issues were simple and not the same as what I struggle with now when I was younger.

I used to be a successful arrogant prick.
Now I seem to fit almost every fucking psychological disorder terms definition one way or another. Worst of all, recently I’ve developed avoidant personality disorder, which prevents me from even talking to doctors or therapists about his shit and leads to me continuing to fuck up EVERYTHING in my life.

I’ve been moving out of my tiny 1 room where I constantly secluded myself for almost 5 days now. And it could have been done in half an hour but I’m so mentally fucked up that I’m hardly ever even in the state of mind where I’m able to pack or move things. It’s so fucked. My whole life is so fucked right now. If I dont get approved for my next apartment I’ll be homeless, and jobless, and my career is at a standstill. I’ve felt like I’ve had nothing to live for for a while, and I hate myself more every day, so if things keep getting worse idfk what will happen. I’ll probably curl up in a ball and just starve to death lying on the ground somewhere because I lack the motivation or mental fortitude to make myself even stand up.

It’s fucking terrifying.

I used to make 6 figures, be jacked as hell, fuck awesome girls, and laugh my ass off with my best friends. But now my life is a crumbling mess, and I feel like I’ve lost all ability to even fix it.

Idk tho - as the great Zyzz once said, “We’re all gonna make it bros”.

So yeah.

We’re all gonna make it.

It’s easy to give advice when it’s not to yourself but keep your chin up and look for new opportunities and things may change.

P.S.. I had stress nightmares all last night.

>Everyday just hurts
Ask God for help.

You don't have to believe in some god to have beliefs. Believing in the human spirit, in the ability to persvere. In your own damn self, those around you. To me those beliefs are bigger than god because they don't base it on magic but the hope and strength in your heart.

I am wallowing a bit atm and i will never say I am not but it's also human nature to reach out and want someone to reach out a hand and say "it will be ok, endure. I know your pain, you're not alone."

Also just to quickly point out I never said faith is not something that can drive people or make them better. Just that most of the time it's just an excuse a way to hide the pain instead of facing it.

My point is this. You don't need a god for mroals or action. In the end no matter what faith you may or may not have it's the kind of person you are and the belief in your own strength that will push you through. I am not against religion I just have a vastly different idea of it.

Praying does nothing. No magic hand will come and save me. God has done nothing for the millions suffering everday.

No offense your heart is in the right place but praying to a god is just like talking to myself. The action and resolution comes from the idea of some being who will listen, not judge and maybe help. In truth this is yourself. That is my thoughts on it but please keep helping others. The fact you volunteer and help is amazing. You're the kind of religious person I respect. Just please try to understand that god talks are not going to do something for someone with the viewpoints I have.

>Believing in the human spirit
That's humanism, it's a blind alley fren. it's a faith based religion. It's demonic in that you worship those most evil of non believing humans and your idols will always disappoint you and let you down.
>You don't need a god for mroals
From what do you derive your morals? I have the Bible, whether you believe it is the word if God or not, it is still unchanging. this is called an absolute morality. A rule book that I can't just change when I want to.

What's the atheist rulebook? Or do you just change your morality daily to suit your depravity?

Thank you, your words and talking about your issues is amazing. I have a similliar fear as my grandmother is growing older. She will not last forever. If she dies before i get ssi set and section 8 I am pretty much fucked.

The best advice i can give you is this. Try to force yourself to talk to people who make you feel good. When you are depressed and have all this shit going on you want to shut yourself in. You don't feel like doing anything. You feel doing x or y won't change anything. However if you force yourself to go that one step, to just start playing that game you love, chatting with that friend who always makes you laugh, eventually it will fade a bit and you can get yourself lost in it. Always try to do things that make you happy and know that sometimes you have to give yourself that push. Good luck with everything.

youtu.be/ZEwDnkKg65g
Life

>People Die therefore God doesn't exist
This sounds a lot like you're mad you are not some immortal god yourself. Or are you accepting of the human condition, and just angry that humanity exists at all?

A bunch of useless pricks in this thread. You faggots are burden to society. You are the cancer that kills our future. I mean why don't you just kill yourselves and be over with? People without aim and passion for life disgust me. Literally you are everything bad in this world.

just embrace it, the only way to get past it is going head first into it

Attached: 1562714154242.png (1251x995, 1.29M)

I'm not going to be interacting with you. You are blind to your faith and cannot fathom someone thinking killing, stealing,fucking people over in general is an idea exclusive to a book.

You forget these ideas came from man not a god. This is the last I will respond to you as I can tell your god and book are as far as your brain goes. Good day. Also thanks for proving you're such a "good" christian by trying to drive someone into a deeper depression with your "moral" talk. You're the filth of humanity.

>death is the only bad thing god lets happen
You're some kind of retard. Look I'll give examples.

Millions starving to death
Diseases that will kill or make someones life a living hell
Cruel deaths like suffication, aids that will make you wish you where dead everyday
Innocent fucking children who will get this who have done nothing.

This is just a small example but it's the last one you will get as well. I'm not going to flatter people who see a depressed man, decide to flaunt some stupid moral bullshit and could cause that man to be even more upset. If you believe in jesus you should take the words "treat others as you would yourself" to heart.

>Morality is [not] an idea exclusive to a book.
This implies you feel morality is an inmate biological gift, which is easily shown false. This was your humanist religion falling apart in one reply.

Attached: 0_Sentinelese-Indigenous-tribe-of-Andaman-Islands-India-kill-visitor.jpg (615x373, 55K)

I am going down the rabbit hole. Getting better at dealing with it everday. Just fuck sometimes I wish I could go a day with a break.

if you're trying to buy time do opioids but if you're going for slow motion suicide alcohol is a better choice

Bro just stfu. If you believe in jesus so much start by taking the teachings to heart. Right now you're nothing but an asshole who didn't like being told someone believes something different.

>be faggot
>see someone who is depressed
>gives opinon on god while saying he respcts if you believe it
>throw his suffering out the window, let him possible get worse because meh god needs defending

You are the worst of your teachings. You don't see beyond a different opion and that is your biggest weakness. You cause suffering. You are not worth the shit I wipe from my ass.

nah not gonna suicide that shit isn't worth anything. Ends the suffering but ends everything else too. No point. I drink a few times a month no more.

>Bad things happen, therefore God doesn't exist
>People die, therefore God doesn't exist
>Sometimes children die, therefore God doesn't exist
>I won't live to be 150yo, therefore God doesn't exist
>There are bacteria and pathogens and viruses that exist at all, this means God doesn't love us obviously
>Gravity makes things fall and hurt us, therefore God doesn't exist
>I won't live to be 500yo and this means that either God hates me or doesnt exist
>I won't get to be a demi-god with a near infinite life of literally constant bliss without pain and devoid of any suffering, this means God isn't real.
I think you are just angry you aren't God.

sure

Attached: 0ec7177f3366b35896f2a26d117451f91f9d7fe3_full.jpg (184x184, 13K)

You mistake these peoples words for empathy, notice they suggest things like getting hooked on opiods or drinking yourself to death... they want you to wallow in your self-loathing self-hating with no change, why? Because misery loves company. I offer real change out of true agape love.

then switch to opioids to preserve you body, compared to alcohol its not nearly as hard on you as long as you're not a retard that shoots heroin in a truck stop bathroom with a needle you found in the trash. Some nice oxys, morphine or even opium would stabilize you a lot and give you a really positive outlook (at least for the first few years as long as you don't ramp up to quick)

Attached: 1559920141397.jpg (640x888, 109K)

I'm not taking their words to heart. I'm also not an addict. Thank you for the sincre words. You are a good example of the religious folks I respect. The only point I'm making is that I believe real strength comes from within. Needing a god to tell you it's bad, while it can be helpful to some is not the path I walk. I don't believe in blind faith. However if you have some real advice I am willing to listen. Just please keep in mind I am the kind of person who needs more than "because god said so". For example the things that jesus himself said (not the god counterpart speciically jesus) where insightful and full of love. He wants you to embrace your fellow man, help them through their troubles but not treat them badly just because they do not believe. Even as an athiest I still find most things he said to be well and good.

Nah bro i'm sticking to weed and booze. I don't want to go down that path.

people with real problems need real talk not bullshit hallmark slogans. Some problems are to big to be solved over night and if they're going to kill themselves tomorrow you'd be far better off getting them high and thats a proven theory because its exactly what doctors would do if they sought out professional help except they give you garbage ssri's which make you want to die and destroy whatever last bit of motivation you had left. But take some opium and you'll be happy as a pig in shit and be highly motivated to try to get back there which keeps you going and next thing you know 3 years have past and things around have changed and you aren't in a bad place in your head or at least say oh wtf am i doing and snap out of it. Also opioids really aren't that hard to quit

>Christian
>Is on Yea Forums
>Is on Yea Forums

i totally get that, just understand from someone thats done both, alcohol isn't actually isn't any safer and its one of the only things that detoxing can actually kill you if you just stop drinking. Plus it deteriorates your body quicker and its easier to ramp up faster. i went from a few beers to a handle of vodka a day in less then a year.

I don't drink everyday friend. I do it for a few days every month. I don't plan on going to that level and refuse to.

I have been suffering from severe depression for a good chunk of my life now and for the past 4 and a half years I've developed a jock itch infection so bad that's its immune to clinical creams because Americas shitty fucking health services doesnt allow me to get actual treatment for it unless I have premium health Insurance. I'm not going to have sex until it's gone because it looks horrible and gross so I'm most likely going to die a virgin due to it being immune to everything.

Attached: 20190714_065456-1080x1920.jpg (1080x1920, 184K)

i'm lucky to not have that problem yet but I feel you. The american health system is such bullshit. If you need it there should be a way to get it without going homeless or some shit in the process.

write that on a note and stick to you fridge, its really easy to not see the sliding goal posts

I'm going to try to get my weed card for this reason. I love guns and always wanted to own one but my mental health is more important. Plus it doesn't stop me from renting one at the range to shoot.

Also thank you, these faggots don't understand the difference between real talk and just saying "god will fix shit" it's not that simple but to them god is salvation so it has to work "right guys?" kek

Yeah that's been on my mind too. I'll stick something to my computer monitor or on the paper I write my passwords on. Would prefer grandma not freak out over a reminder.